Online Marketing Intern required at sumHR
We’re Sutra – a strong technology driven people solutions Company. We’re an established group of companies focused towards the HR/Recruitment industry. Our existing business, SutraHR.com and SutraLite.com, are market leaders in their respective domains. Currently we’re working on building world-class web based software called sumHR (www.sumhr.com). It is slated to be the best HR platform for organizations to manage their HR operations. For more details about the product, have a look at the website: www.sumhr.com
We’ve already received considerable media coverage for our efforts so far.
What’s it like to work with us:
- A fast paced environment where ideas are always welcome
- Do whatever it takes to meet your goals/deadlines.
- Less meetings + less structures + less policies = More Work!
- For anything you do, the buck stops with you
- Dress up the way you want. Shorts, flip-flops, anything at all that enhances your creativity and productivity
- A young and dynamic environment with the average age of employees below 23
- Lots of parties, pizzas, movies, outings
Position: Online Marketing Intern at sumHR
Role: As an intern, you will play a key role in various projects related to building our online presence. You’ll be instrumental in developing strategies related to our website, social media marketing, outreach programs, customer surveys, etc. You will be involved in the entire project lifecycle, including idea, design, content writing, social media marketing, etc.
- Gathering and analyzing information that will help in marketing decisions
- Creating, and managing online presence for our brand on various social/professional network
- Writing content for our website, blog, and other customer facing platforms
- Brainstorming on aspects related to product development and marketing
- Researching various online websites/resources relevant to our industry
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Fresher with keen interest in Internet/social media/new cutting edge technology applications (eg. Apple iphone, ipad, galaxy tab, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – especially in writing
- Keen eye for details and ability to learn fast
- Willingness to work under pressure to deliver within deadlines
Plus Points if candidate has
- Lots of extracurricular participation and awards to his/her credit
Compensation: Best in the industry (up to 10k)
Internship Duration: 2-3 months: April-may to July-Aug (you can stay longer if you like)
Location: Mumbai (Andheri west, Link road)
How to apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (would be great if you can add a note about why you’d like to take this internship)