MBA – HR & Marketing Summer Interns Needed..

MBA – HR & Marketing Summer Interns Needed..

A team of dedicated and qualified employees with a well planned management structure and office infrastructure Lemon Fresh Solutions is able to meet the client expectations as a service provider to the maximum satisfaction. The continued growth and success of our Group’s activities in the fast changing environment is a result of the commitment of all our employees; the high level of professionalism in meeting our client’s requirements; our orientation towards achieving profitable operations and a strong financial base.

• MBA Marketing & HR Internship seekers may contact.
  • Marketing Interns will get the exposure to the Corporate Marketing.
  • HR Interns will get the exposure to the Human Resources all fields.
  • You will be based at the New Delhi branch office.
  • You would get the extra incentives as per your work.
  • Only candidates who have good communication skills should apply.
  • Candidates who wish to make a mark in the industry should apply.
  • Candidates having zeal to earn money should apply.
  • Candidates are willing to work in NEW DELHI should only apply.
  • For more info please visit: – www.lemonfreshsolutions.com

To Apply:

Candidates to apply can send their resume at lemon@indianinternship.com

14 Responses to “MBA – HR & Marketing Summer Interns Needed..”

1. Rajiv kumar says:

Dear
    Sir / Madam

Pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management – Research, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi (An AICTE Approved).

Specialization: Marketing
    .Ihave atteched my CV along with this note.All the statements posted on my CV are true and fair to the best of my knowledge.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work with your company as a trainee.

2. Shashank Mishra says:

I am Shashank Pursuing PGDM from I.P.E.R. Bhopal. I want to do 2 months internship from your organization.Please kindly reply so that i can apply for internship from your org.
    Thank you sir.

3. Stuti Rai says:

Hello Sir/Maa’m,
    I am PGDM from Goa Institute of Management, Goa.
    I would be looking forward for internship in your company for duration of april to Jun first week.
    I have already mailed you my CV for the same.
    Kindly consider as my prior experience may be quite helpful to grasp the work at better pace.
    Please revert in case I am eligible for the same.
    Thanks in Advance.

4. gagandeep says:

sir iwant to undergo summer internship of 45 days as per curriculm uim mba hr major and marketing minor so will you help to get internship before 15 may i m from poornima group of colleges jaipur plzz sir kindly attention to this thank you

5. Roli Shinghal says:

Sir
    i m pursuing MBA from future institute of management and technology
    i m in second semester
    my exams would be over on 8 June most probably after that i need training in HR
    kindly plz tell me process to apply in your organisation
    thanks
    roli

6. SHITLA PRASAD MAURYA says:

Dear
    Sir / Madam

I am Shitla Prasad Maurya and i am pursuing MBA from Dr.K.N.Modi Institute of Engineering & Technology Modinagar Ghaziabad.

Specialization: Marketing & Finance

7. Rahul Hedau says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am rahul . I am doing MBA form Acharya Institute of Technology, Balgalore. My Intended Specialization is HR so I would like to do internship from your company . please tell me what formality i have to do for apply as a trainee .

Rahul Hedau

8. Rahul Hedau says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am rahul . I am doing MBA form Acharya Institute of Technology, Balgalore. My Intended Specialization is HR so I would like to do internship from your company . please tell me what formality i have to do for apply.

Rahul Hedau

9. Kshitij Bhasme says:

Dear

Sir/Madam

I am pursuing MBA from SSMS IMR and My Intended Specialization is HR so It would be grateful if you give me an opportunity to work with your company. I am interested in doing internship from your company.

10. sangitta pathania says:

Respected sir/madam
    I sangitta . I am pursuing MBA form Central University Of Himachal Pradesh. My Intended Specialization is HR so I would like to do internship from your company . please tell me what formality i have to do for apply.
    Sangitta Pathania

11. Sandeep says:

please send your resume at the email id mentioned above.

12. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here