Leaders for Tomorrow Foundation announces its year long Fellowship on Leadership in Social Development for the year 2011-12.
1. Opportunity to lead a development initiative as its Chief Executive
2. Network with development professionals and leaders
3. Work on individual research thesis project on a development issue under the guidance of an eminent mentor
4. Opportunity to meet visionaries and leaders in the development sector and public service
5. Opportunity to write regular articles/columns on development issues
6. Opportunity to organise and attend development seminars and programmes
7. Hands on Experience in day-to-day NGO management by leading various development campaigns and projects
8. This is a paid fellowship with a monthly stipend for each FELLOW
9. Training by top professionals from media, law, government, development, corporate and academic sectors
10. 100% scholarship for all certificate courses in management, leadership, development etc
11. Opportunity to work with, lead and train hundreds of Youth across the country
12. Hands on experience in finance management/ Business Development and Human resource management
Eligibility- Any final year student, Graduate and development professional willing to commit for 1 year can apply
To Apply – send your CV to email@example.com
Last Date to Apply – 1st June 2011
ABOUT LEADERS FOR TOMORROW
Leaders for Tomorrow Foundation is a Youth Leadership movement started in Delhi University campuses.
Our aim is to develop change makers and channelise the great potential of youth for nation building
We work in the campuses conduct sustainable development programmes and skills &personality development programmes to create true leaders for tomorrow!