Development Channel announces an Internship Programme on Journalism Research.
About the Programme
Development Channel announces its first publication venture: an academic book on Television Journalism. This will be the first of its kind project where the prominent personalities of TV Journalism will be a part as contributors.
The prominent among them are Rajdeep Sardesai, , Nidhi Kulpati, Pankaj Pachauri, Vijai Trivedi, Binoy Job etc.
We are looking for interns to work as researchers for this book on various topics of TV Journalism.
- 2 months
- Journalism/ Mass Communication students
Internship Job Profile
- The intern would do basic research work for the book on Television Journalism
- The candidate must have flair in research
- The candidate must have a good command over English
- Once selected, the intern can work from home and visit to our office once a week for review
- The internship provides an opportunity to get first hand research experience
- The intern will be provided with ‘Internship Letter’ at the successful completion of the internship period
- The intern would be accredited in the book as research assistant
- The intern will get a chance to work with Development Channel (www.developmentchannel.org), the web-based media venture of the publishing house
- The intern will be invited for the official releasing function of the book
Internship Selection Process
- Interested candidates may send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview
Contact for this Internship
Ms Dhanya Thomas
C-49, Kalkaji, New Delhi