Internship in web technologies – HTML, PHP, MYSQL, CSS

Internship in web technologies – HTML, PHP, MYSQL, CSS

Job Title : Offsite – Intern

Job Location : AnyWhere (needs to be done on personal setup)

Stipend : 5000/-

Company Name: WebTechonologies

Overview of internship: Write brief summary of internship.
A web project module will be provided and needs to be done independently and submit the work done on weekly basis to keep up the work progress.
Help can be provided to get setup ready require for project. All open source software require for it, so no cost involved.

Company profile:
Its startup company and yet to launch its first product.

Details of internship:
There many web module can be handover to offline intern. it will depend on the quality of work done so far. The only skills require is to learn fast and understand the requirement properly. It require a good understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL, some learning pointers can be provided to intern to catch up things fast.
Stipend will be paid once intern start working on actual work not for the learning period.

Desired profile: Specify following
A good knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL and Computer Science concept to catch the things faster.
Send resume awebtt@indianinternship.comt:

Education: BE, BTECH (computer science or IT), MCA
Experience: None

Duration of internship:
Initially it will be for 2 month but can be extended based on work and interest.
Any other information

How to apply: Include the email id which you want to use to receive the applications. The email id will not be displayed on website.
send your reseume at webtt@indianinternship.com

1. Ashish Khandelwal

on April 7, 2011 at 4:08 pm - Reply

It is to request you that i(Ashish khandelwal) is pursuing her B.Tech in
    CS(Computer Science)from POORNIMA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
    (JAIPUR),would like do summer internship(May-July) in your
    company.
    I know C,C++,My SQL,System software(basics of OS), and additional
    softwares like Photoshop and flash.
    I am a proper resident of Jaipur, so there won’t be any load of
    providing any kind of sty fund. Waiting for your positive response.

Yours truly

* Position Type: Part-time

2. AVINASH VUNDYALA

on April 9, 2011 at 3:03 am - Reply

I am a B.Tech III year CSE student. I have good analytical and technical skills. I am good at HTML PHP CSS, MYSQL, JAVA, C#.
    I am a quick learner and quite interested to procure a Internship position in your organisation. For additional details about my technical skills and my academics i have mailed my resume.

3. pawan dixit

on April 16, 2011 at 10:04 am - Reply

PAWAN DIXIT

It is to request you that i PAWAN DIXIT is pursuing her MCA.
    from REGIONAL COLLEGE FOR EDUCATION RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY ,JAIPUR.
    I Completed J2SE(java 2 Standered Edition),J2EE(java 2 Enterprise Edition) From NIIT.I am also Developed a website.
    I know C,C++,My SQL,System software(basics of OS), and additional php,C#,ASP.Net

I am a proper resident of Ajmer, so there won’t be any load of

providing any kind of sty fund. Waiting for your positive response.
    Yours Truly

Position Part time

4. raj singh

on May 22, 2011 at 1:14 pm - Reply

sir,
    I am a 3rd year student of National Institute of Technology, kurukshetra (haryana),
    pursuing B.Tech. in Information Technology. I want to work with your organization
    as part of my summer internship. I want to explore myself in the field of web development, software
    development & algorithm design.As my collage is end around mid way so I will be available during june and july.

5. varun mandiram

on May 22, 2011 at 10:53 pm - Reply

Sir

I am an Computer science student of III YEAR completed and pursuing my graduation from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university (JNTUH).college of engineering.Nachupally.karimnagar.Andhrapradesh.
    I am interested to do a 2week or a 4week or a 6 week internship-program on c or c++ or oracle or core java concepts from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.
    Thanking you

Yours sincerely
    VARUN MANDIRAM
    9502696024

6. ABHIYASH JAIN

on June 5, 2011 at 3:55 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am second year b.tech student in cs at st francis college. I want to work with your organization as part of my summer internship As my collage is end around mid way so I will be available during 18 june. to 6 july.

can you sent me other details and location details.?

thankyou