INTERNSHIP IN DELHI BASED NGO TO HELP THE SOCIETY

PEOPLE WOULD BE HELPING AND GUIDING IN ITS VARIOUS EVENTS AND FUNDRAISER CAMPAIGN

Internships Program module

Internship –
SVCT Internship program provides opportunities for students to gain experience in their field, determine if they have an interest in a particular career, network, or gain school/college/university credit.
One can Intern on the following core areas-
 Programs

 Distribution network of TJ’s bakery
 Managing such diverse events

 Human Resource Development
 Managing volunteers

 Public Relation and Media
 Coordinating between SVCT and third party relation
 Managing with media activity.

DURATION CAN BE UPTO THE CANDIDATE DESIRE
CERTIFICATE WILL BE PROVIDED
STIPEND WILL BE PAID

TO APPLY

CALL AT 9810921130,9971796526

OR MAIL US YOUR CV AT siddharthavashishta.com@indianinternship.com

18 Responses to “INTERNSHIP IN DELHI BASED NGO TO HELP THE SOCIETY”

1. Its a good thinking to do something from other’s

2. gaurav says:

We need your support in this movement. do join us, especially people who live in delhi/ncr even north india

3. Rahul Pandey says:

Sir/ma’m,

I am student of International Institute of Professional studies, Indore and pursuing course in MBA( Ad & PR). I am interested in the internship programme you are offering.
    kindly let me know all the formalities about this.

Regards
    Rahul Pandey
    IIPS,Indore
    M.P.
    cont. no. 9074114828
    email_id rahulpandey.iips@gmail.com

4. sushil choudhary says:

hello sir , m doing master in social work 4 semester from punjab university, chandigarh nd i will want to internship in your ngo 1 june to 30 july……pls tell me whts the formalitis ……thnks

5. masooma shrivastava says:

Sir, i am doing ba in math and eco from sri venkateswara college, delhi university.
    I am very interested in the internship you are offering.
    Kindly let me know the details about the internship.

6. PARVEZ ALAM KHAN says:

SIR,
    IAM INTERESTED IN JOINING INTENSHIP PROGRAM
    IAM I N B.COM(f) from aligarh muslim university

parvez alam kahn
    9045345899

7. Rishu Kumar says:

hello,I am pursuing MBA from Global Institute of technology and management from gurgaun.I have work experience in this sector-NGO as a business mentor network cum facilitator.as i have the responsibility to complete course curriculum as summer training.S,i am interested for it and want to join.let me inform if ,it is possible.

Thanks

8. rachna says:

sir,, m undergraduate.. highly intrsted in ur intrbship prgrm…plz let me knw asap.. want to join it.. m free in july… nd want to utilize dis tym..so plz do infrm abt dese prgrmz,, nd wt r d documnts i need to sbmt..

9. Mohit Tyagi says:

hello,
    i m interested in ngo.i m a software engineer want to work on saturday & sunday.

thanx & regards,
    mohit tyagi

10. kanika goel says:

hello,

thanx & regards,
    kanika goel

11. kanika goel says:

hello,
    i m interested in ngo.i m a law student want to work on saturday & sunday.

thanx & regards,
    kanika goel

12. Kanishka says:

I am pursuing ba in eng (h). I am in 1st year. kindly let me know the details of the internship.

13. kislaykumar says:

i am kislay kumar preparing for ias exam. i want to do an internship in childern welfare
    program .sent me detail about the program

14. Arpna says:

Hi i m persuing b.ed n i m graduate from du i hav done eng (hons)
    I want to joing ngo as i m free these days plz tell me tge procedure asap plz