Job Location : Work from Home / Campus

Stipend Rs 1,500 p.m plus incentives based on successful screening/shortlisting.

Company Name : Riskpro – India

Overview of internship: Riskpro is a startup risk management consulting company based in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. We are building our business model using risk management professionals on a project basis/temp basis.

We need good profiled interns to assist in the screening, management, initial conversation and other activities relating to HR / Recruitment process.

Desired profile: Good HR background. MBA preferred.

Duration of internship : 2-4 months (can be shorter if needed)

Contact Info

HR Dept
Riskpro India

riskpro@indianinternship.com

Website: www.riskpro.in

16 Responses to “HR Interns required for Risk Management Company. Good experience and compensation”

1. Stuti Rai says:

Hi I am Pursuing my MBA from GIM,Goa.
    I am looking forward for a project in Human Resource.
    Kindly revert if i need to forward my CV for the same.
    TIA

2. sravani satyavolu says:

Hi… I am Sravani Satyavolu doing my MBA in hyderabad(Guru Nank Business School)…. I wanted to do my summer Internship in fileds of either HR or Marketing( First Preference: HR).. My duration is in the months of May n June… So, plz help me out….

3. Laxman Kamble says:

Hi I am pursing my MBA from SBS Pune, Maharashtra.
    I am looking for a summer internship in Human Resource.
    Kindly revert to the same..

4. Vidhyullatha says:

hi
    I am persuing Mba(HR) in Badruka B-school
    I am looking to do summer internship in the month of july and august
    kindly revert if my CV us required…

5. SACHIN MAGU says:

Hi I am pursuing pgdm in mktg & hr from Institute of marketing & management ,New delhi.
    I am looking for a project in Human Resource.
    kindly revert if i need to forward my CV for the same.
    SACHIN MAGU

6. ajay surve says:

myself Mr.Ajay .P. Surve ,currently doing MMS in HR from mumbai university, would like to do intership with company..

contact no :9773573029
    e-maid id : ajaisurve@gmail.com

7. Saema Javed says:

Hello

I am currently pursuing a masters in Human Resource Management from Jamia, New Delhi. I have a prior experience of 2 years as an HR Generalist. I am looking for a summer internship in the month of June and July. Kindly let me know what details needed from my end.
    Regards

8. jecko says:

hi
    I am persuing BBA in Birla Institute of Technology,Kolkata
    I am looking to do summer internship in the month of june and jullyt
    kindly revert if my CV us required…

9. saba perween says:

hi i m saba persuing mba from lloyd institute of management and technology(uttar pradesh technical university) and want to do summer internship this june,kindly revert me if my cv is required.

10. PARISHA DHINGRA says:

Hi.. I am persuing BBA with specialization in finance..
    I am looking forward for an internship in finance sector..I have an experience of working as an intern at reliance money also last year..
    I would like to take this oppertunity of understanding the human resource feild and its workings..
    Kindly revert if my CV is required.

11. sanvedana Shroff says:

This is with regards to your advertisement posted on India Internship for summer internship in HR . I am doing my MBA from Mumbai University and planning to specialize in HR. I would Like to apply for the same

Kindly contact me ASAP if my profile suits your requirement .

Regards
    Sanvedana Shroff
    9833965228

12. Dhananjaya says:

hello,m from BITS Pilani studying finance,have done a elective course in risk management so plz contact on my email id:dhananjaya13@gmail.com

13. MAHIPAL says:

This is with regards to your advertisement posted on India Internship for summer internship in HR . I am doing my MBA from Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering and Technology(A.L.I.E.T)IN VIJAYAWADA and planning to specialize in HR. I would Like to apply for the same
    Kindly contact me If my profile suits your requirement .

Regards
    MAHIPAL SANGHVI
    9291373333

14. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly
    PF Infotech Private Limited
    E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

15. Hello,

16. Hello,

I am pursuing MBA from mahamaya technical university Noida (u.p) i am looking for internship in hr in mumbai.so please help me regarding to that.please give me the info as soon as possible.