HCL- Industrial Training & Project Training

HCL- Industrial Training & Project Training

Now HCL the real Software giant offers Limited seats for Industrial project training in New Delhi.

The live project training module of our course can make a huge difference to your profile and career prospects. So don’t settle for the second-best. Choose WINNERS ie HCL

The Last Semester Project Training for Btech, BE, MCA & others can be done at HCL.

Training at HCL brings you directly intouch with industry experts & sets the right base for leading vendor certification. Our alliance with leading IT corporations such as MICROSOFT, RED HAT, JAVA & ORACLE provides us with valuable input for IT education

Eligibility – MCA / B. Tech./B.C.A /B.E /MSC (IT & CS).

Period of Training :- 6 weeks, 45 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days and 120 Days, 6 months.

Project Training will include: Learning, Training, Case study, Presentations, Problem solving and Live Project Scenario.

Area of Project Training could beThe Industrial training is offered live in
1. Networks & Networking
2. Dot Net & Microsoft Technologies (ASP, ASPX, VB etc)
3. Java
4. Oracle
5. Linux & Red Hat
6. MCSE
7. CCNA
8. MCITP

*On successful completion of Project Training, HCL will issue Certificate of Completion

The candidates who are eligible and selected for Project Training would be undergoing this training in HCL Career Development Centre, South Extension, NEW DELHI

LIMITED SEATS

For 45 Days, 8 weeks, 2 months, 6 months and 6 Weeks Project training for Btech, MCA, BCA, BSc IT, MSc IT, Polytechnic, etc

How To Apply:

• Interested candidates send your resume to hcl@indianinternship.com

67 Responses to “HCL- Industrial Training & Project Training”

1. Pranav Kumar Sharma says:

contact no:- 9456033063
    Please sent me a whole procedure for enrollment.

2. AJEET PRATAP SINGH says:

i am intrested to do a 6 weeks training in dot net from your company so please provide me essential details to move forward in this way;
    thanking you’

yours sincerely,
    AJEET PRATAP SINGH
    9045342622
    ACET,ALIGARH

3. ankit says:

sir,is this also for 6th sem student

4. Abhishek Pandey says:

Sir

This is regarding my summer training in your concern.

I am an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from TECHNO INDIA NJR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN.

I aspire far a creative and challenging SUMMER INTERNSHIP during JUNE-JULY 2011.PFA my resume for the same and kindly inform me about any further requirements to be a trainee in your organization.

Regards & Thanks

ABHISHEK PANDEY

+918928023827

5. sairam p,b says:

Is there any training program for B-Tech 3rd year(5th sem) completed students?

6. shivam says:

wat is d fees structure for dot net (6 mnths)

wit regard
    9023577730

7. M.Divya says:

Sir

I am an Information science student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology ,Yelhanka,Bangalore.
    I am interested to do a 2 months internship in Networks and Networking or Linux and Red Hat from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.
    Thanking you

Yours sincerely
    M.Divya
    9741548921
    Laggere,Bangalore-58.

8. Kailash Kumar Nishad says:

in what all fields i can trained by your firm

• Dama.vijay varma says:

sir
      am an computer science student perusing B.tech 4th year and pursuning from NEXUS college of Science and Techonolgy,RR dist,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

I am interested to do a 2 months internship in JAVA from your company so please provide me essential details to move further and fee structure for java(2 months)

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
      D.vijay varma

9030734521

HYDERBAD,Andhra Pradesh

9. Ravi Kant Sharma says:

Respected Sir,

Please mail me the Fee structure for industrial training in Java for 45 days… and procedure for enrollment…

Regards and Thank
    Ravi Kant Sharma

10. Y.Praneeth says:

Sir,

I am an informal student of III year getting my graduation from Brilliant institute of engineering and technology,Hyderabad.
    I am interested to do a 2 months internship in Networks and Networking and Java from your company so please provide me required details to move further.
    Thanking you

Yours sincerely
    Y.Praneeth
    9848553006
    Vanastalipuram,Hyderabad

11. SoundaryaSagari says:

hello,
    what is the fee structure for the 2 weeks training at HCL. Please let me know as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    soundarya.

12. sudhanshu says:

sir i m MCA final sem want detail info of project training

13. Eshwar Nag says:

Send me internship details.

14. Priyanka says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a BE computer science(2nd yr completed) student from Birla institute of technology,mesra.I am interested in doing a 6weaks/45 days training in your company in java.I’ll b higly obliged if u could provide me the details regarding this training.

15. siva says:

hello,
    Thanks,
    siva

16. sravan geereddy says:

i’m interested in doing 6 weeks or 45 days intern program in networks &networking.
    please send me the details,requirments and procedure for enrollment.
    thrylokya.

17. monika says:

I am student of btech 3rd yr cse.
    i want to enroll for 6 week training on oracle frm ur insitute..

18. varun mandiram says:

Sir

I am an Computer science student of III YEAR completed and pursuing my graduation from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university (JNTUH).college of engineering.Nachupally.karimnagar.Andhrapradesh.
    I am interested to do a 2week or a 4week or a 6 week internship-program on c or c++ or oracle or core java concepts from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.
    Thanking you

Yours sincerely
    VARUN MANDIRAM
    9502696024

19. Nandini says:

May I know industrial project training available in Chennai?

20. sumit goyal says:

My name is Sumit Goyal. I am a 3rd year Bachelor of Computer Science at the amity univ.
    I would like to be considered for 2 months intership in your organization beginning June 2011 when I shall be having my vacation from the University.
    Please accord me this needy internship so that I can get exposure on my career development.
    Regards.
    Sumit Goyal
    9928129668

21. Prashant Singh says:

My name is Prashant Singh. I am student of Master of Computer Application (last semester) at the Punjab Technical University, form Varanasi-UP.
    I would like to be considered for 2 months internship in your organization beginning June 2011.
    Please give me details how can i be a intern in HCL.

Regards.
    Prashant Singh
    Varanasi, Utter Pradesh
    +91-9889103938

22. I am a bsc. mathematics hons student from sri venkateswara college delhi university i want to pursue internship from HCL..may i know the whole criteria?

23. kritikaa arora says:

My name is kritikaa arora. I am a 3rd year student of electriacl engineering at delhi college of engineeering.
    I would like to be considered for 45 days intership in your organization….
    Regards.

24. shilpi bisht says:

My name is shilpi bisht. I am a final year student of computer science engineering at Gwalior college of engineeering.
    I would like to be considered for 45 days training from your organization….
    Please give me all info about the procedure to apply and fees structure as well.
    Regards.

25. sai charan says:

Respected sir,

I am 3rd year student of information science .i would like to take 6 week training from your institution ,so i kindly request you to give details about training.

with regard
    sai charan

26. sai charan says:

i am intrested to do a 6 weeks training in java from your company so please provide me essential details to move forward in this way;
    thanking you’

27. dhana says:

Respected Sir,

I am V.Dhanalakshmi, final year student in Computer Science and Engineering in chennai

I wish to be considered for an Inplant Training or summer internship in your company. I feel a fast-growing company like yours would offer me a challenging and stimulating work atmosphere to prove my mettle.

I can assure you that my sincerity, hard work and dedication combined with my enthusiasm would prove to be beneficial to the company.

Looking forward to a favorable reply from you.

28. I m pursuing training from HCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Tinku kumar singh says:

My name is Tinku kumar singh. I am a 3rd year student of B.sc(ca) from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
    I would like to be considered for 6 months intership in java or asp.net or jsp your organization….
    Regards.
    Tinku kumar singh
    9650809651

30. Kushagra Verma says:

I am Kushagra Verma 7 Semester B.Tech Computer Science Student, from Kurukshetra University, having done C+, C++m Core Java, Advance Java, want o have Summer Training During my summer Holidays in July to June 2011 for 8 Weeks, in and around New Delhi, with Project.
    Tell me if i may have this opportunity to serve to expand my ability.
    Awaiting
    Regards
    Kushagra Verma

31. Sudarshan Paul says:

Respected sir,

am a final year b.tech student in e.c.e n i wud like to involve in ur internship program. cud u pls guide me how to apply n the eligibility criterin like aggregate percentage required….. any technical languages to be known…. etc.

32. i m pursuing M.Sc(IT) 2nd sem from kota university and i have done c,c++,core java,advance java .want to have a 4th sem training around new delhi during 2012 of march to june.so tell me plz what is the eligbility of training.

33. manj says:

Sir
    This is regarding my summer training in your concern.

I am an cs student of 4 YEAR and pursuing my graduation from anupama college of engg ggn

I aspire far a creative and challenging SUMMER INTERNSHIP during august sep 2011.PFA my resume for the same and kindly inform me about any further requirements to be a trainee in your organization.

Regards & Thanks

34. Ankit Singh says:

Sir,
    I am an engineering student of B.Tech (IT) from VIT University Vellore,Tamilnadu.,Now pursuing my fifth semester.I am intrested for summer training in your Orgnization in May-June2012.
    Kindly send me the Details..

Ankit Singh
    09092516900
    ask9092516900@gmail.com

35. Divya Pandey says:

Dear sir,

I am Divya Pandey doing MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
    and as I am a fresher i want to do some live project in HR for enhance my knowledge as well as to add on my CV. If you have any kind of proposal for me please do let me know.

I would be very thankful to you.

Thank You.
    Regards,
    Divya Pandey

36. Faraj Latif says:

i am in my 5th semester of MCA from Jorhat Engineering college.I would like to do a project under your company by end of december 2011 using JSP or PHP.I have done project on VB,VB.net,oracle.Current i am doing project using JSP,but not under any organisation.
    I would be thankfull if you help me out with it.

37. rahul kumar says:

dear sir,
    i m in 7th semester of my b.tech from IT stream and i want to do 6 months project baes industrial taining.So i want complete information about this. i would i like to do my training on .NET
    i m very thankful to you for this.

regards
    rahul kumar
    rahulkumar818@gmail.com

38. upender singh says:

whate fee structer in java for project mca

39. Vinay says:

Sir,am studying btech 2-1(ECE).can i apply for any of the above internships. If so please inform me by mail.

40. Prathyusha Chowdary says:

Sir,now i’m in 5th sem of btech.Can i apply for it?

41. Prabhjot says:

sir
    please tell me the complete details for oracle for 6 weeks training along with the fee structure.
    urgent.
    kindly reply to my email id

42. kavita says:

hello,
    may i know the whole criteria? and what is the fee structure for the 6-8 weeks training at HCL in java. Please let me know as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    kavita

43. jyoti says:

44. Anupama Tiwari says:

Sir
    I am an Computer science student of III YEAR (6th sem) completed and pursuing my graduation from Bhopal institute of technology & science,Bhopal (M.P.)
    I am interested to do a 4 week or a 6 week internship-program on networks & networking or Dot net & micro soft technologies or CCNA concepts from your company so please provide me essential details to move further.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
    Anupama Tiwari

45. Ankit tripathi says:

sir,
    may i know the whole criteria? and what is the fee structure for the 6-8 weeks training at HCL in java and networking. Please let me know as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    ankit tripathi

46. Arvind kumar kushwaha says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a BE computer science(3nd yr 6th sam) student from radharaman engineering college bhopal.I am interested in doing a 6 weak /45 days training in your company in java.I’ll b highly obliged if u could provide me the details regarding this training.

47. Respected Sir,
    I am a BE computer science(3rd yr completed) student from Swami Vivekanand institute of technology,Sagar(M.P.).I am interested in doing a 6weaks/45 days training in your company in Dot Net.I’ll b higly obliged if u could provide me the details regarding this training.

48. sunil kumar verma says:

Hello sir,
    I am pursuing B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering branch from Mittal Institute of Technology, Bhopal(M.P.) .
    I want Major training in Advance Java. Since, my 6th semester exam are going to finish on 13th of June so I wish to join summer internship at your HCL company for 1 month or 6 week.
    So, I’ll be thankful to you if you will provide me the details with the charge.
    Thankyou

49. manisha says:

I am a B.Tech computer science(3rd yr completed) student.I am interested in doing a 6weaks/45 days training in your company in Dot Net/java/Linux & Red Hat.I’ll b higly obliged if u could provide me the details regarding this training.plz send info in my mail id.

50. vaishakh says:

sir,
    i have completed my graduation in CS. and now i would like to an internship in java or php.
    Can i know the whole criteria for this internship . please let me know as fast as possible.
    Thanks,
    Vaishakh.P.M

51. aditi saikia says:

Sir,
    I am a student of msc 3rd sem biotechnology, from Maharishi Markandeshwar University, mullana and I am interested in doing a 6 months training in your company after appearing 3rd sem exams in december. i will be higly obliged if u could provide me the details regarding this training.plz send info in my mail id.

52. Archana Kulkarni says:

I am intrested to do a 6 weeks training in software training from your company so please provide me essential details to move forward in this way;
    thanking you’

53. ANSHIKA TIWARI says:

i am a 2nd year student n i want to do the internship of 2 months. Please provide me further details to move forward………………

Thanking you…….

54. Priyanka Mahajan says:

I am a student of B .Tech computer science and Engineering 4th year. My 8th ( Last) semester starts w.e.f January 2014 to 30th June 2014 for Industrial Training. I am interested to do Industrial Training from your company. Kindly send me further details in this regard.
    Thanks & Regards
    Priyanka Mahajan
    Panchkula

55. d subhash naik says:

sir i am student of NIT silchar studying b tech final i want 2 do industrial traing of u company so plzz send me the details how to apply the for it

56. Manmohan Singh Gangwar says:

Sir …..

Right now i m par-suing MCA So i want to take tndustrial training through JAVA i need the details please send me full details.

Thanking you

Manmohan Singh Gangwar.

57. Sharmila Mallick says:

Respected sir,

I am a 3rd yr student of B.Tech in CSE.I want to take industrial training in java from your company.Please sir send me the details how to apply for it.

58. Hi Dear says:

One of my relative wanted to attend 3 months training in Dotnet. She pursuing MSc(IT) from Kota. Could you please let me know the procedure for this training. Since Jan 14′ her last semester is going on.

Thanks,
    Anzer

59. Nandita Deshpande says:

Respected Sir/Madame,
    i m currently pursuing B.E in Computer Science and also in 6th sem. i want to apply for industrial training in core java and oracle of maximum 45 days from your company,could you please tell me regarding the whole procedure for applying and other further details.

60. k.shiv kumar says:

sir,
    i want to know about training provided for 7th semester engineering students.
    and how can i apply for 45 day training.?

61. Reema jain says:

sir,
    will u plz rply for any of the above given questions?
    if u do..i’l get my answrz.

62. jayanth says:

hello sir is the internships is available at present shall i apply now..!!!!!!
    please reply me sir

63. anshul says:

can anyone tell me which companies offer us a i year internship programme with stipend?

64. Vishal Bothra says:

thanking you’
    yours sincerely,

Vishal Bothra,
    Poornima University,jaipur

65. vinitha says:

sir
    i am vinitha.studying BE 7th sem….i want to do internship for 45 days….can u pls forward the details and fee