Web Development Internship for MSc (Computer / IT) / MCA / BE / B.Tech

Web Development Internship for MSc (Computer / IT) / MCA / BE / B.Tech at S&M Consultants

Job Title: Software Developer (Intern)
Job Location: The candidates may work from their college or home.
Stipend: INR 3000- 5000
Company Name: S&M Consultants
Overview of internship: We are looking for Web Developer Interns , who can join us immediately and work for us for 3-6 months.

Company profile:

S&M consultants logoS&M Consultants is one of the upcoming names in the Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) Space. It has a team of experienced and certified OFM developers, who have sound understanding of OFM, this when coupled with their strong functional, technical and analytical skills makes S&M Consultants a rising star.
The high level of motivation and focus to exceed client expectation and to empower their business makes the Motto of S&M Consultants team . empowering customers business.

Details of internship : We have two projects :

1. You would be required to work on Wordress development, so its good to have PHP, mysql, CSS knowledge.

2. You would be required to work on a Flash project, where in you will be required to develop a Drag and Drop platform for our upcoming portal.

Desired profile: Quick Learner and enthusiastic.

Education : MCA, BCA, BE, BTech, MSc(IT/Comp Sc.)
Experience : Freshers are welcome
Duration of internship : 3-6 months.
Any other information
How to apply: smconsultants.in@indianinternship.com
Company website: http://smconsultants.in

9 Responses to “Web Development Internship for MSc (Computer / IT) / MCA / BE / B.Tech”

1. KARTHIK .K says:

I am a Sixth Semester student pursuing B.Tech in Computer science at NIT Surathkal. I am interested in internship this summer. If it is a possibility kindly let me know how to proceed

2. gunjan malik says:

I am a B.Tech-Computer Science student.I am interested in doing my internship with your company.I have a good academic record.
    I am greatly looking forward to be a part of your company as an intern.I would be glad if you could further furnish me with the procedures

3. amjad says:

already i have comleted my MCA degree in 2009. plz can u give me an apportunity to do work with ur company.

4. Swapna says:

I am pursuing B.Tech(IT) and I am in the 6th semester.I am very much interested in doing my summer internship in your company.Kindly let me know the further procedures and requisites.

5. Livin says:

I am a 4th semester student doing B.E Computer science.
    I really interested in doing intenship on your company during this summer vocation.
    I hope you will give chances for doing intenship guys like me…

6. himank bajpai says:

how to apply and where to mail the CV ?

7. Jpriyamercy says:

Hi sir/mam, this priya… im doing my MSC(IT) in stella maris…we like to do internship for one month… we 6 girls like to internship… can u send the procedure for send the CV… And can u say the address and timings… thank You..

8. YASIK says:

am pursuing B.Tech(IT) and I am in the 6th semester.I am very much interested in doing my summer internship in your company.Kindly let me know the procedures…

9. YASIK says:

i am pursuing B.Tech(cse) and I am in the 6th semester.I am very much interested in doing my summer internship in your company.Kindly let me know the further procedures….