The Hot Shot Internship Programme 2011
Are you a student? Do you feel the need to take initiatives and understand the importance of internships during your “Student years”? Do you want to enable yourself to do more during college to get access to the best opportunities later? Here is your opportunity to be a campus intern for The Hot Shot.
Key Responsibilities and How You Benefit:
1. You will be assigned beats, given topics, interview people and not only will you get a chance to be published on TheHotShot.Org, you will also be provided with effective feedback on your work to hone your skills of communication, expression, editing and develop your creativity — with effective and constant guidance by our editors.
2. Innovate and bring your own ideas to The Hot Shot. Be an integral part and experience the unique opportunity to work with a student initiative startup since its inception and get that excellent x-factor experience bullet point on your CV to land you that dream job or college for further studies and a lifelong asset in the form of a coveted internship certificate and a personalized action based letter of recommendation – Extremely useful while applying for higher studies, MBA or a job. Also, holistic learning and overall development starting from Online Media and Communications – Reporting & Journalism, Promotions and Advertising – Marketing, Innovation and Business Planning, Human Resource and Administration – Management.
3. Opportunity to connect with the best and most dynamic student minds across the country –- Connect, learn, collaborate, share ideas and make some amazing life-long friends. Work, Interact & learn from key members of a dynamic start-up team – get mentored on topics related to entrepreneurship & your career.
4. Get personalized TheHotShot visiting cards and email ids that you can show off! And also the bragging Rights! You can credit yourself in your email signatures, Facebook, LinkedIn profile, blogs, personal pages etc. Exposure & recognition not only on campus with faculty & students but also get a worldwide fan following and interact with your fans on your Facebook Fan Page.
How to apply for this internship?
Send in a mail to email@example.com with the subject as “Application for TheHotShot.org Campus Internship Programme” with the following contents:
1. Soft copy of your CV/Resume along with your photograph (Attach scanned/digital)
2. A photojournalistic piece of work i.e. a captioned photograph clicked by you with a write up based on it.
Follow it up with a call for a telephonic interview – 9654043861