Summer training / Internship program 2011 with ERC Group

Summer training / Internship program 2011 with ERC Group

Environmental Research & Consultancy Group was established in 2001 at Ranchi, Jharkhand and today is part of “ERC Group of Companies”. We are prime consultants in agribusiness, socio-economic development, capacity building and community empowerment, Biobusiness sectors. The overall exposure and expertise across different domains in agriculture sector will complement the group vision with vision of India to become a self sufficient ever-green state.

The group aims to take the available technological advancement to all classes of the society. In line with the aim, we are in verge of expansion into low‐cost production bases and integrate services across the value chain to emerge as a leading agri‐business company. We are having bases in Bihar, Orissa. The company is in expansion mode to various states of India and Africa as well.

Job Title: Rural Innovation in creating services for people to enhance productivity in Agriculture

Job location: Ranchi, Jharkhand

Stipend: Performance based

Overview of Internship:
Support organization in taking different phases of the project to implementation phase. Report to project directors on individual learning and contribution. Identifying the road way and able to see through the services planned to reach end customer. Pitch up corporate for Forward Integration.

Details of Internship:

• Study advancement of technology / products in agro based services
  • Conducting feasibility study and implement the procedures for small & marginal farmers and Enterprises
  • Agribusiness and economy know how
  • Innovation and creative thinking (will be duly rewarded)
  • Passion to perform and bring change in farmers lives
  • Should be socially committed and responsible individual

Desired Profile:

• MBA grads presently pursuing 1st yr of study
  • Interest towards Agribusiness sector strongly desired
  • No constraint on the degree of student. Genuine and interested students can apply

Duration of Internship: 2 months – 3 months

How to apply: Attach your CV and send to, we will get back to you for further proceedings.

For more details, visit us at:

15 Responses to “Summer training / Internship program 2011 with ERC Group”

1. roli sharma says:

Are students also eligible for this internship?????

2. NAVNEET KUMAR says:

I studied about ur work, thats so interesting and i wish to u do well job for the Nature……..

3. pankaj rathi says:

i m in MBA 2nd sem,, and doing my C.A. 2nd year….i want 2 complete my summer traing under your guidance

4. anugya jain says:

I am student of mba 1st sem. I want to join summer internship programme in finance department, of your organization in may-june 2011 plz do some need

5. monica shukla says:

i want to do s.i.p in bhopal ,indore

sir/ mam,
    i am MBA student i need summer internship project for 2011 & interested to join your orangation please sir/mam consider my request.

7. monica shukla says:

iwant to do sip in finance sector

8. priyanka dubey says:

Respected Mam/Sir,
    I AM mba student and i am interest to do sip in HR so please if u have any vacanse

9. anugya jain says:

I am student of mba 1st sem i want to join your ogarnisation for summer internship programme in finance department.

10. b.suryanarayana says:

i want do intership in your organisation on human resource

i am pursuing pgdm marketing and i would like to do summer internship from may to june.please kindly inform me

12. PAVAN SAHU says:

i am student of MBA II sem i want 2 complete my summer traing under your guidance

13. sana ullah says:

i am sanaullah .2nd year student. i am pursuing pgdm

14. altaf khan says:

Respected Sir/ Mam
    I want to do my S.I.P in Finance field and i am a student of M.B.A. 2nd Semister and if you please give me a training in a finance so its a benefitial to my life.

15. imran ali says:

sir,i m pursuing mba agribusiness…i wanna do summer inturnship 2014 from your organisation…plz let me know about the further proceedings.