Summer Training/ Industrial Project Training for MCA/ BTech at Noida/ Delhi

Summer Training/ Industrial Project Training for MCA/ BTech at Noida/ Delhi

Tathastu Infotech invites you for 4 week, 6 week and 8 weeks Summer Training and six months Industrial Project Training for B.Tech, BE, MCA, BCA, B.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT) students. Tathastu Infotech provides training on Java, J2EE, .Net, PHP and Oracle technologies.
Tathastu Infotech
At Tathastu Infotech we offer Industrial Training, Summer Internship, On Campus Training and Corporate Training on various latest technologies. We provide Project Based Software Training on Live Project to IT students.
For the Summer Internship Program, Tathastu Infotech provides opportunity to all students to work on client based live project in professional internships of Multinational Companies and Organizations.

How To Apply:

Interested candidates, to apply can send their resume to tathastuinfotech@indianinternship.com

1. Mithun Saha

on April 2, 2011 at 4:44 am - Reply

Student of MCA 6th sem. want a industrial training in asp.net

2. Lokesh Goyal

on April 11, 2011 at 6:24 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am B.TECH 2nd year student in electronics and communication branch.
    I m interested in six weeks internship during summer vacations in the month of june.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

3. abhinav saxena

on April 12, 2011 at 2:32 am - Reply

i want to do a summer training with ur support..plzz rply for this request.

4. lingarajnahak

on April 13, 2011 at 1:46 pm - Reply

sir i have finished my msc(network technology and management )second sem from Amity University Noida-sec 125 and waiting for summer internship with system admin and Network Admin and Data base Admin and other wire less related interns hip , if there is any position for that please inform me my mail is lingarajnahak@gmail.com(8750863990).

5. Yamini Mishra

on April 17, 2011 at 5:49 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am B.E 3rd year student in Computer Science branch.
    I m interested in four weeks internship during summer vacations in the month of july.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

6. abhilash mathur

on April 23, 2011 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am B.TECH 2nd year student in Information tech. branch.
    I m interested in four weeks internship during summer vacations in the month of june.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

7. Sumit Ghai

on May 2, 2011 at 10:38 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am B.TECH 3rd year student in Information tech. branch.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

8. NIKHIL SHOKEEN

on May 16, 2011 at 9:49 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am B.TECH 2nd year student in Information tech. branch.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.
    please show your response by calling 9953732543
    thanking you

9. sumit goyal

on May 29, 2011 at 4:20 am - Reply

My name is Sumit Goyal. I am a 3rd year Bachelor of Computer Science at the amity univ.
    I would like to be considered for 2 months intership in your organization beginning June 2011 when I shall be having my vacation from the University.
    Please accord me this needy internship so that I can get exposure on my career development.
    Regards.
    Sumit Goyal
    9928129668

10. varun dua

on May 29, 2011 at 12:19 pm - Reply

hi,

I am varun dua 3rd yr. b.tech(IT) want to know about the procedure for summer details.
    please contact me.