Summer Training in Jaipur (Paid Training)

Mindurge Academy, one of the most prominent IT-Training provider company, provides best training in IT equips learners with adequate knowledge, getting the right skills to the right people at the right time and affordable cost.

We are providing PHP Developer and Summer Training opportunities for B.Tech/B.E. /MCA/BCA/MSC-IT students on various technologies, having very skilled professional trainers. The training is available on various technologies like PHP, MySQL, Web Designing and Website Application.

We have organized PHP Developer and summer training program especially for those candidates which are pursuing graduation and looking for summer training. After the completion of training period, the candidate will get enough caliber and live exposure to be placed in any reputed IT company.

The students will be providing with successful completion of training certificates from Mindurge Technologies and a great chance to get job with us.

For more information contact us at

Jaipur Office:
P.N.22/S-302, Noble House-II, Mission Compund,
Nr. Choumu House/Ajmer Road, Jaipur 302006
Mobile Number :- 9829436491
Phon No :- 0141-4007013/2370981
or mail us training (at) mindurge.com

1. ravi kumar verma

on March 3, 2011 at 6:22 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am pursuing my B.tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) currently now in 4th sem nit trichy ,want to have my internship from your esteemed organization,working with your organization will help me in my future career. You can contact me through my Email Id.

Hoping for a positive response from you….

Thanking you

• mindurgeacademy

on March 7, 2011 at 8:36 am - Reply

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your interest. Please send your resume and when you like to start.

Awaiting your response.

Mindurge Academy
      Email: contact at mindurgeacademy dot com

2. jasleen kaur

on March 6, 2011 at 4:17 am - Reply

want to join for summer training.im an IT student of 2nd year persuaing my b.tech from GGSIP,University.do inform me about the training procedure.

• mindurgeacademy

on March 7, 2011 at 8:36 am - Reply

Hi Jasleen,

Thanks for your interest. Please send your resume and when you like to start.

Awaiting your response.

Mindurge Academy
      Email: contact at mindurgeacademy dot com

3. Lalit

on March 13, 2011 at 10:54 am - Reply

hiiii
    Sir i am doing 4th sem in electronics and communication and i hv to do traning iafter completing this sem so what to do

4. Phagun Singh Baya

on March 26, 2011 at 10:09 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am doing with my computer engineering and i’m in 2nd yr. At the end of my session i want to do training under your guidance.. So, I want full details about your programme.
    Yours sincerely,
    Phagun

5. shivam

on December 1, 2013 at 8:20 am - Reply

Hiii
    Sir i am doing 6th sem in electronics and communication and i hv to do traning after completing this sem so what to do

6. sakshi lunia

on July 19, 2015 at 1:54 pm - Reply

respected sir/mam i am currently pursuing my engg. in electronics and communication(5th sem).
    i want to do a summer internship side by side with my regular college. so is there any scope for me ?