Summer Training for BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA at Crezone Technologies

Checkout here latest Summer Training for BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA at Crezone Technologies as this Summer Training for Graduates/ Engineering/ MCA  will be from April-2011 to August-2011.

CREZONE Technologies, is going to start the Summer Training from April-2011 to August-2011 in below mention technologies with their relevant project work. Students will get knowledge at advance level under the supervision of experienced mentors. Our trainings will applicable for B.Tech (CSE/IT), MCA, BCA, PGDCA, MSC (IT), BSC (IT). Students will entertain effective teaching methodology. Students who will register upto 15-April-2011 will get flat 5% discount on education fee.

List of Technologies for training:

• I.T. Security & Ethical Hacking
• Back Track Training
• Core java
• C/ Data structures
• Advance in C
• C++ using oops
• Advance Java
• Visual Basic
• Vb. net
• Asp. net with C#
• J2ee & struts
• Php & Mysql
• Linux administration (kernel level/ script level)
• Network programming
• Oracle and developer
• Ruby on rails

How To Apply:

• Interested Candidates can to apply for Summer Training can send their resume to crezonetech@indianinternship.com

1. atul tayal

on March 18, 2011 at 8:45 pm - Reply

i am in 2nd year want to do summer training in any software company as a software devloper

2. creztech

• Advance Java
    • Visual Basic
    • Vb. net
    • Asp. net with C#
    • J2ee & struts
    • Php & Mysql
    • Linux administration (kernel level/ script level)
    • Network programming
    • Oracle and developer
    • Ruby on rails

Contact Details:
    9711380009; 9212112833
    contact@crezonetech.com
    Website: http://www.crezonetech.com

3. vilakshan kaushik

on March 26, 2011 at 9:32 am - Reply

I would like to know about the internship programs the company offers to the B.TECH(IT) students along with requisite details like fee(in any) and the eligibility criteria.

4. bhaskar

on March 28, 2011 at 1:43 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/mam
    I am a student of B.tech (IT) from kurukshetra university and a very much intrested in doing internship(6 weeks) from your company..
    kindly five me all the necessary details regarding this…
    yours thankfully

5. latika

on March 28, 2011 at 1:51 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/mam
    I am a student of B.tech (IT) from kurukshetra university and a very much intrested in doing internship(6 weeks) from your company….
    kindly five me all the necessary details regarding this…
    yours thankfully

6. payal

on April 8, 2011 at 5:37 am - Reply

hi ,

I am payal doin my BCA …. i hav just completed my 1st yr… as a part of my ciriculum i want to do an internship fr 4 weks…

kindly let me know the details regaring the details n eligibility criteria ….

7. himanshu sharma

on April 16, 2011 at 6:38 am - Reply

hi, i will finish my third year on 30th may, is there a chance for me join internship after my exams..

8. Maynk sankhla

on April 16, 2011 at 8:07 am - Reply

Hi

I am Mayank PGDCA …. i hav just completed

9. Maynk sankhla

on April 16, 2011 at 8:26 am - Reply

dear sir,

I am Mayank my PGDCA …. have just completed

i want to do an internship for 4 weeks…

kindly let me know the details regaring the details n eligibility criteria ….

10. vinay chopra

on April 18, 2011 at 8:48 am - Reply

iam in 2nd yearb-tech tech in ECE and i want to do summer training in june july..
    so kinndly help me out … how can i found a good and suitable company for my stream..!!!

11. venu

on April 30, 2011 at 2:42 pm - Reply

sir,
    We are 3rd year students of engineering(cse) in periyar maniammai university,so we can hav training in ur industry….plz send us details