Summer Training for BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA at Crezone Technologies

Checkout here latest Summer Training for BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA at Crezone Technologies as this Summer Training for Graduates/ Engineering/ MCA  will be from April-2011 to August-2011.

CREZONE Technologies, is going to start the Summer Training from April-2011 to August-2011 in below mention technologies with their relevant project work. Students will get knowledge at advance level under the supervision of experienced mentors. Our trainings will applicable for B.Tech (CSE/IT), MCA, BCA, PGDCA, MSC (IT), BSC (IT). Students will entertain effective teaching methodology. Students who will register upto 15-April-2011 will get flat 5% discount on education fee.

List of Technologies for training:

• I.T. Security & Ethical Hacking
• Back Track Training
• Core java
• C/ Data structures
• Advance in C
• C++ using oops
• Advance Java
• Visual Basic
• Vb. net
• Asp. net with C#
• J2ee & struts
• Php & Mysql
• Linux administration (kernel level/ script level)
• Network programming
• Oracle and developer
• Ruby on rails

How To Apply:

• Interested Candidates can to apply for Summer Training can send their resume to crezonetech@indianinternship.com

11 Responses to “Summer Training for BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA at Crezone Technologies”

1. atul tayal says:

i am in 2nd year want to do summer training in any software company as a software devloper

2. creztech says:

List of Technologies for training:

• I.T. Security & Ethical Hacking
    • Back Track Training
    • Core java
    • C/ Data structures
    • Advance in C
    • C++ using oops
    • Advance Java
    • Visual Basic
    • Vb. net
    • Asp. net with C#
    • J2ee & struts
    • Php & Mysql
    • Linux administration (kernel level/ script level)
    • Network programming
    • Oracle and developer
    • Ruby on rails

Contact Details:
    9711380009; 9212112833
    contact@crezonetech.com
    Website: http://www.crezonetech.com

3. vilakshan kaushik says:

I would like to know about the internship programs the company offers to the B.TECH(IT) students along with requisite details like fee(in any) and the eligibility criteria.

4. bhaskar says:

Respected Sir/mam
    I am a student of B.tech (IT) from kurukshetra university and a very much intrested in doing internship(6 weeks) from your company..
    kindly five me all the necessary details regarding this…
    yours thankfully

5. latika says:

Respected Sir/mam
    I am a student of B.tech (IT) from kurukshetra university and a very much intrested in doing internship(6 weeks) from your company….
    kindly five me all the necessary details regarding this…
    yours thankfully

6. payal says:

hi ,

I am payal doin my BCA …. i hav just completed my 1st yr… as a part of my ciriculum i want to do an internship fr 4 weks…

kindly let me know the details regaring the details n eligibility criteria ….

7. himanshu sharma says:

hi, i will finish my third year on 30th may, is there a chance for me join internship after my exams..

8. Maynk sankhla says:

Hi

I am Mayank PGDCA …. i hav just completed

9. Maynk sankhla says:

dear sir,

I am Mayank my PGDCA …. have just completed

i want to do an internship for 4 weeks…

kindly let me know the details regaring the details n eligibility criteria ….

10. vinay chopra says:

iam in 2nd yearb-tech tech in ECE and i want to do summer training in june july..
    so kinndly help me out … how can i found a good and suitable company for my stream..!!!

11. venu says:

sir,
    We are 3rd year students of engineering(cse) in periyar maniammai university,so we can hav training in ur industry….plz send us details