Summer Training for B-Tech/MCA/BBA/MBA @ Appin Technology Lab

Project Based Summer Training Programs at Appin Pitampura Delhi (Paid Training)

Appin’s project based training program and guidance is the preferred choice of Engineering Students/ IT Students/MCA Student /Science graduate & Professionals as it gives students to get Hands on Experience, unlike any other training in industries where students/professionals are not allowed to work on the real equipment/software during their internships. Our project based training programs are exhaustive and covering the latest and upcoming technologies. Along with project based training, we give students Placement Assistance when they graduate via the Campus Connect Placement Programme.
Last year most of all participants were placed in top MNCs. It is attended by selected 1232 engineering & IT students from across the world and it was attended by students from India, China, Nigeria, Australia, and Middle East, UK among other countries and comprised of 968 male and 264 female students in Hi-technology training areas. Further benefits of this training program include:

1 Information Security & Ethical Hacking
Diploma Program
6 Months

2 Embedded Systems & Robotics
Diploma Program
6 Months

3 Application Programming
Diploma Program
6 Months

4 Networking & Communication
Diploma Program
6 Months

How to apply: Mail to us at

appinonline.com@indianinternship.com

7 Responses to “Summer Training for B-Tech/MCA/BBA/MBA @ Appin Technology Lab”

1. lingarajnahak says:

sir/madam ,
    i am doing msc networktecnology and management 2nd sem going to complete out of 4sem. and i need intership for desktop engineer,networkbased and wireless communication related is there any internship is possible please contact with my gmail id lingarajnahak@gmail.com

and my contact no 8750863990

2. Juhi Ghosh says:

Hi , I am a B.tech(CS), 3RD year student , recently accoladed as an Oracle Certified Java Professional . I wish to seek an internship opportunity in Java in the months of May-June this year , please let me know the application procedure. I shall be highly obliged to receive your response.

3. creztech says:

CREZONE Technologies is offering 6 Months Internship Program in below mention technologies with their relevant project work. Students will get knowledge at advance level under the supervision of experienced mentors. Our trainings will applicable for B.Tech (CSE/IT), MCA, BCA, PGDCA, MSC (IT), BSC (IT). Students will entertain effective teaching methodology.
    This Internship will be based on Live Projects in the field of Software Development. Candidates are required to appear for an Entrance Examination. Company will select the candidates on the basis of clearance of the Exam.

List of Technologies for Internship:

• Core java
    • C/ Data structures
    • Advance in C
    • C++ using oops
    • Advance Java
    • Visual Basic
    • Vb. net
    • Asp. net with C#
    • J2ee & struts
    • Php & Mysql
    • Linux administration (kernel level/ script level)
    • Network programming
    • Oracle and developer

apply at crezonetech@indianinternship.com

4. PAYAL VERMA says:

Hi , I am a B.tech(IT), 3RD year student in Maharaja Agarsen Institute Of Technology . I wish to seek an internship opportunity in the months of May-June this year , please let me know the application procedure. I shall be highly obliged to receive your response.

5. Narmada Y. says:

Hello , I am a M.C.A, final/3RD year student , recently joined course on JAVA .Being a native of hyderabad I wish to seek an internship opportunity on Java in the months of May-June this year in HYDERABAD only. Kindly let me know the details regarding the above perspective. I shall be highly obliged to receive your response.

6. bhaskar badoni says:

hey i am bhaskar badoni i m doing MBA 2 sem(1 year) student i m seeking for summer internship in the months of June-july this year in any orgainsation .so can u suggest me whare we going for summer internship what are the procedure for appyling the summer internship in the company. I shall be highly obliged to receive your response

7. amit kumar says:

hello sir,

i am Amit Kumar

i want to do internship in your company in any field work project …
    plz check my cv and inform me quickly…

Regards :- Amit Kumar