Summer Trainees Stock Broking Equity/Derivative at Delhi

Summer Trainees Stock Broking Equity/Derivative at Delhi

Here in our compnay we need young enrgetic MBA/PGDBM students for sumer internship for the period of 2-3 months.

Location: East Delhi

Duration: 2-3 months

Desired intern profile:

* Good Communication Skills
* Selling Skills
* Marketing Skills
* Willing to Learn
* Passionate about Stock Markets

Details:
Angel Broking’s tryst with excellence in customer relations began in 1987. Today, Angel has emerged as one of the most respected Stock-Broking and Wealth Management Companies in India. With its unique retail-focused stock trading business model, Angel is committed to providing ‘Real Value for Money’ to all its clients.

The Angel Group is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the two leading Commodity Exchanges in the country: NCDEX & MCX. Angel is also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL.

Our Business

* Equity Trading
* Commodities
* Portfolio Management Services
* Mutual Funds
* Life Insurance
* Personal Loans
* IPO
* Depository Services
* Investment Advisory

Angel Group

* Angel Broking Ltd.
* Angel Commodities Broking Ltd.
* Angel Securities Ltd.

If you are interested send a copy of latest resume.

For Detail contact–
Mr. Chander Paul
Branch Manager

A-87,Gali No 15, Madhu Vihar
Near IP extention New Delhi 92

Send email to finitefuture.com@indianinternship.com

1. Manoj Kumar

on April 1, 2011 at 10:32 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    My name is manoj kumar. I am pursuing MBA 1st year from Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science and Technology Hisar (Haryana). I wants to take Summar Training from your organization. I will give best efforts to the organization in a well discipline manner.

Thanks.

Name – Manoj Kumar

Mob.No – 09812061773

2. namrata saxena

on April 3, 2011 at 12:58 pm - Reply

NAME: Namrata Saxena

EDUACTION:4.5years Integrated MBA(finance),would be completing my 4th year in may-2011 from DAVV,indore.In addition to this,I am level 1 candidate at CFA institute.

Interested in areas of portfolio managament,securities analysis,equity research and derivatives.

Mobile:+919713030220,+919329443646

EMAIL ID:namratasaxena12@gmail.com

3. Shashank Mishra

on April 16, 2011 at 11:41 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am Shashank Mishra pursuing PGDM from I.P.E.R. Bhopal.I want to do my 2 months internship from your organization.
    Please Kindly reply on my E-mail ID (shashank.mishra_88@yahoo.com)
    Thank you Sir.

4. baljinder singh

on April 21, 2011 at 3:13 pm - Reply

i am pursuing my mba(finance) from AKSIME noida which has academic tie up with SRCC,
    I want to do my internship in your esteemed organization .

5. Abhinav beri

on April 29, 2011 at 4:11 pm - Reply

Sir, I would like to work as an intern in your business. I am pursuing Econmics(hons) 2nd year from Delhi university. I passionate to learn the analytical working of share market with support of yours I will be able to get a wider knowledge about “what Is share market”
    Awaiting for a positive response from your side.

Yours faithfully
    Abhinav beri

6. ram

on May 26, 2011 at 10:26 pm - Reply

i am pursuing my mba 2nd sem from SATI vidisha, bhopal.i want to do my internship in your organization with finance stream at bhopal branch

7. Yogesh Kumar

on May 29, 2011 at 4:08 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a 2nd year student, doing Bachelor in Business Economics(B.B.E.) from Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, University of Delhi. I am looking forward to doing an internship for about 1.5 months starting from june to mid july in your esteemed company. I am waiting for an opportunity to bring my best to your company and get the best out of it.

Thank You.

8. Apoorva Maheshwari

on September 13, 2011 at 3:10 am - Reply

To,
    Whomsoever it may concern.
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    My name is Apoorva Maheshwari , a B.E. Graduate currently a first year student of Institute For Technology And Management , Navimumbai, pursuing my MBA. I’ve been assigned to pursue a summer internship programme. I am looking forward for a careen in finance.Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project.
    It’ll be an honour to be a part of your esteemed organisation and a tremendous value addition to my resume as well.
    My mail id is apoorva.m@itm.edu
    Kindly write to me there is possibly a vacancy. Looking forward to an affirmative response from your end at the earliest.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely Yours,
    Apoorva Maheshwari.

9. Sheikh Hasan

on June 15, 2013 at 12:13 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/madam,
    My name is Sheikh Hasan .I am pursuing PGDM 2nd sem. (finance) from Abhinav group Pune. I wants to take summer internship in your organisation at nagpur branch.I am waiting for your responce.
    Thank you..

mobile number- 8855901611
    Email ID- hasansk55@gmail.com

10. Rinki dhadwal

on February 27, 2014 at 5:50 pm - Reply

dear sir/madam,
    my name is rinki dhadwal, i am pursuing mba(finance)2nd sem from central university of himachal pradesh. i am looking for internship training, give me opportunity in your company for about 3 months.
    kindly reply me
    thanks

11. sandeep singh

on March 4, 2014 at 7:32 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is sandeep singh mankotia, I have complete my grduation in BBA (Finance ), Currently I am pursuing MBA First Year from Sinhagad institute of management, Pune. I am looking for internship training in your company.

So, i request you to give me opportunity to work in you company for 3 month.

sandeep mankotia

12. Abhishek Gogna

on March 30, 2014 at 5:08 am - Reply

Dear Sir,
    My name is Abhishek Gogna. I am pursuing MBA 1st year from Chandigarh University. I wants to take Summar Training from your organization. I will give best efforts to the organization in a well discipline manner.
    Thanks.

13. SHOBANA PRAKASH

on April 13, 2014 at 10:37 am - Reply

dear maam/sir,
    I am shoba prakash pursuing PGDM from Era Business school , I would like to do my summer internship in your organization. I will be waiting for your response.
    regards
    shobana

14. Ashish raj

on January 16, 2017 at 10:23 am - Reply

Hello sir/ madam

My name is ashish raj and I’m pursuing financial market certificate cours in nse my first sem (5 certificate) equity derivative,mutual fund, commodity derivative,currency derivative cours had done,i would like to do my internship in your organization.I will wanting for ur response

Regards