Summer Trainees Stock Broking Equity/Derivative at Delhi

Summer Trainees Stock Broking Equity/Derivative at Delhi

Here in our compnay we need young enrgetic MBA/PGDBM students for sumer internship for the period of 2-3 months.

Location: East Delhi

Duration: 2-3 months

Desired intern profile:

* Good Communication Skills
* Selling Skills
* Marketing Skills
* Willing to Learn
* Passionate about Stock Markets

Angel Broking’s tryst with excellence in customer relations began in 1987. Today, Angel has emerged as one of the most respected Stock-Broking and Wealth Management Companies in India. With its unique retail-focused stock trading business model, Angel is committed to providing ‘Real Value for Money’ to all its clients.

The Angel Group is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the two leading Commodity Exchanges in the country: NCDEX & MCX. Angel is also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL.

Our Business

* Equity Trading
* Commodities
* Portfolio Management Services
* Mutual Funds
* Life Insurance
* Personal Loans
* Depository Services
* Investment Advisory

Angel Group

* Angel Broking Ltd.
* Angel Commodities Broking Ltd.
* Angel Securities Ltd.

If you are interested send a copy of latest resume.

For Detail contact–
Mr. Chander Paul
Branch Manager

A-87,Gali No 15, Madhu Vihar
Near IP extention New Delhi 92

Send email to

13 Responses to “Summer Trainees Stock Broking Equity/Derivative at Delhi”

1. Manoj Kumar says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is manoj kumar. I am pursuing MBA 1st year from Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science and Technology Hisar (Haryana). I wants to take Summar Training from your organization. I will give best efforts to the organization in a well discipline manner.

Name – Manoj Kumar

Mob.No – 09812061773

2. namrata saxena says:

NAME: Namrata Saxena

EDUACTION:4.5years Integrated MBA(finance),would be completing my 4th year in may-2011 from DAVV,indore.In addition to this,I am level 1 candidate at CFA institute.

Interested in areas of portfolio managament,securities analysis,equity research and derivatives.

3. Shashank Mishra says:

I am Shashank Mishra pursuing PGDM from I.P.E.R. Bhopal.I want to do my 2 months internship from your organization.
    Please Kindly reply on my E-mail ID (
    Thank you Sir.

4. baljinder singh says:

i am pursuing my mba(finance) from AKSIME noida which has academic tie up with SRCC,
    I want to do my internship in your esteemed organization .

5. Abhinav beri says:

Sir, I would like to work as an intern in your business. I am pursuing Econmics(hons) 2nd year from Delhi university. I passionate to learn the analytical working of share market with support of yours I will be able to get a wider knowledge about “what Is share market”
    Awaiting for a positive response from your side.

Yours faithfully
    Abhinav beri

6. ram says:

i am pursuing my mba 2nd sem from SATI vidisha, bhopal.i want to do my internship in your organization with finance stream at bhopal branch

7. Yogesh Kumar says:

Respected Sir,

I am a 2nd year student, doing Bachelor in Business Economics(B.B.E.) from Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, University of Delhi. I am looking forward to doing an internship for about 1.5 months starting from june to mid july in your esteemed company. I am waiting for an opportunity to bring my best to your company and get the best out of it.

Thank You.

8. Apoorva Maheshwari says:

Whomsoever it may concern.
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    My name is Apoorva Maheshwari , a B.E. Graduate currently a first year student of Institute For Technology And Management , Navimumbai, pursuing my MBA. I’ve been assigned to pursue a summer internship programme. I am looking forward for a careen in finance.Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project.
    It’ll be an honour to be a part of your esteemed organisation and a tremendous value addition to my resume as well.
    My mail id is
    Kindly write to me there is possibly a vacancy. Looking forward to an affirmative response from your end at the earliest.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely Yours,
    Apoorva Maheshwari.

9. Sheikh Hasan says:

Respected Sir/madam,
    My name is Sheikh Hasan .I am pursuing PGDM 2nd sem. (finance) from Abhinav group Pune. I wants to take summer internship in your organisation at nagpur branch.I am waiting for your responce.
    Thank you..

mobile number- 8855901611
    Email ID-

10. Rinki dhadwal says:

dear sir/madam,
    my name is rinki dhadwal, i am pursuing mba(finance)2nd sem from central university of himachal pradesh. i am looking for internship training, give me opportunity in your company for about 3 months.
    kindly reply me

11. sandeep singh says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is sandeep singh mankotia, I have complete my grduation in BBA (Finance ), Currently I am pursuing MBA First Year from Sinhagad institute of management, Pune. I am looking for internship training in your company.

So, i request you to give me opportunity to work in you company for 3 month.

sandeep mankotia

12. Abhishek Gogna says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Abhishek Gogna. I am pursuing MBA 1st year from Chandigarh University. I wants to take Summar Training from your organization. I will give best efforts to the organization in a well discipline manner.

dear maam/sir,
    I am shoba prakash pursuing PGDM from Era Business school , I would like to do my summer internship in your organization. I will be waiting for your response.