Summer Internship / Projects for BBA, Bcom, BBM, MBA, MEM In Bangalore

Summer Internship / Projects for BBA, Bcom, BBM, MBA, MEM In Bangalore in BFSI (Banking & Insurance)  industry

This is an MNC (2500 cr Turn over per annum) in BFSI (Banking & Insurance)  industry

• We invite students who are interested in doing their Internship/Project exclusively for the BBM, BBA, BCOM, MBA and MEM . Any HR, finance, marketing, Account Backgrounds.
• This MNC Company is into both Banking and insurance Sectors in INDIA.
• InternShip/Project for BBM/BBA/BCOM/MBA/MEM Students-We are offering Interim Ship for Students who have completed their 1 year,
• An Opportunity to enhance your strengths, Play a global role and Move to a leadership position…Join MNC for internship.
How to apply:
• Interested Candidates can mail resumes to  mnc@indianinternship.com and  know what That MNC is to do their internship/Project.

1. Minimum period for internship is 1 week and maximum is for 10 weeks.
2. For project Minimum 3 weeks and maximum 10 weeks.
3. Stipend will be provided.
4. Location : Banglore.

BENEFITS and job details:

1) Candidate will get project completion letter and with Performance letter from Karnataka Head.
2) Can apply for Final Placement (Performance Basis)
3) Can apply for CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER post(c.t.c 3L)
Only after Completion of their U.G/P.G on performance basis..

How To Apply:

Interested Candidates to apply can mail resumes to mnc@indianinternship.com and know what That MNC is to do their internship/Project.

47 Responses to “Summer Internship / Projects for BBA, Bcom, BBM, MBA, MEM In Bangalore”

1. PRANITH.T says:

Iam Pranith a student of st.Joseph’s college of commerce currently pursuing my 4th semester B.COM seeking for an internship programme during my summer vacation APRIL 20th – MAY 30th 2011. may i have a list of companies providing internship in bangalore.

2. prajwal says:

I am interested in summer internship with your organization,pursuing MBA first
    year from IMCOST, Thane.
    Specializing in finance. for any more information u
    can reply through emal or can contact me my mobile no.9004237567.

Waiting for your reply

Thanking you.

3. Manisha says:

I am Manisha Mohanty, pursuing my first year at Symbiosis Institute of International Business(SIIB) . I wish to do my internship at your firm in Finance from April to June .
    I have forwarded my resume .
    You can contact me through email or my mobile number 9595995408

Thanking You
    Manisha

4. yadav thapa says:

i am yadav thapa. i am pursuing MBA from BANGALORE MANAGEMENT ACADEMY. As a part of my course i want to do internship in your organisation for a period of three months as a finance students.

5. Rakesh says:

It is useful and good information for the students and job seekers who are interested in Internship/Project. They may utilize this opportunity in a proper manner.

6. tarundeep singh says:

I am Tarundeep Singh, pursuing my first year at Punjabi University, Patiala.I wish to do my internship at your firm in Finance from May to June .
    I have forwarded my resume .
    You can contact me through email or my mobile number 9780857717

Thanking You
    Tarundeep

7. Neha Sikka says:

I am pursuing my pgdm from iilm gsm greater noida(u.p). I wish to do an internship from may 2011 to june 2011 in finance .
    I have already send you my resume.

Thanking you

Neha Sikka

8. Anshika Dhiman says:

Dear Sir
    I m doing my BBA(IB) second yr from Symbiosis , Business School, Pune. I wish to do my internship from 11 Apr-15 May11 in any coy Delhi/NCR. Pls help me .
    Anshika, Mob 09811386195

9. Ashutosh pratap singh says:

sir i ashutosh pratap singh am student of BBA 1st year cerebral heights indore M.P. am willing to go for summer training sir please help to not let waste my summer.

with regards ashutosh pratap singh

10. ashutosh pratap singh says:

sir,
    i ashutosh pratap singh am pursuing bba from davv university indore M.P. i am seeking for summer internship from april to june sir kindly support me in doing that.
    with regards ashutosh pratap singh

• ankita das says:

sir i am ankita das student of mba 1st year of kalinga school of management Orrisa. am willing to go for summer on job training(ojt) sir please help to not let waste my summer.you can contact me on this no.07735387827.

11. Manoj Kumar says:

Dear Sir,
    My name is Manoj Kumar. I am pursuing MBA 1st year from Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science & Technology Hisar (Haryana). I oblige/wants to take Summar Training from your organization from May to July end 2011. I will put my all effort in favor of organization.

Thanks.

Name – Manoj Kumar

Mob.No – 09812061773

12. Komal Jha says:

hello sir/mam
    I am student of esteemed college BHARATI VIDYA PEETH UNIVERSITY,PUNE. i am in my 1 year(2 semester) and hence seeking for a summer internship. My area of specialization is in Marketing and iam keen in learning more from your organization if given a chance .
    KOMAL JHA

13. Priyanka Chourasia says:

Respected Sir,
    I Priyanka Chourasia,persuing M.B.A. from B.I.R.T. college of Sagar (M.P.) of 1st sem. I wish to do an summer internship training form June to July 2011. I’m interested in your organization,i’ll put my best efforts to complete my task.
    I’ll be waiting for your answer.

Thanking You,

Priyanka Chourasia

14. kriti says:

hii , i m pursuing my mba (finance ) from IMS davv indore , as per my curriculam i hav to undergone 2 mths summer training , kindly reply

15. Faazil kareem says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I m doing my MBA and my specialization is in marketing. I m intereted in doing my summer internship in your company. Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you

16. Shubham Jain says:

Hello,

I am Shubham Jain, a student of BBA (1st year) doing from Lancaster University (GD Goenka World Institute).. i am looking for summer internships in between may/june/july..please suggest me courses which i can look forward too.

Hope to get your reply soon.
    Thanking you.
    Shubham

17. hemanth says:

hello sir i am hemanth krishna pursuing my bbm ..im in the 2nd year of my graduation process and wish to take up an internship program in banking or in the insurance (finance) side possibly from june 10th onward for about a month ..may i have the contact details about the companies interested and kindly be sent them to my mail id i.e
    krishna.sgrcc@yahoo.com

18. aditi reddy says:

i am interested in the internship as well. i am an UG from UK.

19. Supriya says:

Hi, I am student of BCom(hons) and interested in doing intership, I treid to send mail on mnc@indiaintership.com but its not working plz tell what to do in this case.

20. MANOJ KUMAR says:

i m mba student and want to attain internship summer training ………

21. souvik banerjee says:

sir,
    i am souvik banerjee and i am persuing my BBM from bangalore…..and i am a 3rd year student…….i want to perform my internship in the finance field……….i am seeking for a internship programme for this summer….
    so, kindly grant my request….and i have forwarded my resume already…..

mobile no.- 9686973562

22. manish kuamar tailor says:

Dear Sir
    I’ve done bba 2nd yera. I wish to do my internship from 1 june-15july in good company in jaipur. Pls help me .
    manish kumar tailor

23. manish kuamar tailor says:

hii , i m pursuing bba from maism , as per my curriculam i hav to undergone 42 dayssummer training , kindly reply

24. vakilsharma says:

Dear sir
    i am looking for sumerintership in Bangalore i am the student of acharya Bangalore b-school of 2sem. please if you help me please provide any company situated in Bangalore i will oblise and thanksou to y

25. vakilsharma says:

dear sir
    i am looking for summerintership ,student of acharya bangalore b- schhol ,of 2sem.mba
    if you help me please help me i oblige shall be oblige for you

name vakeel sharma

mob. 8105940170

26. sanjay deg says:

i am sanjay deg a student of bba 4 semester , i want to do summar training in your company

27. bijichandran says:

i am Bijichandran a student of bba 4 semester , i want to do summar training in your company

28. venkat mahesh mr says:

respected sir,

after going through the information provided regarding the internship
    program from Ur firm. i’m not only willing to do i am waiting to do it practically.

29. Sagar khandelwal says:

Hello sir, i am SAGAR persuing my 3rd semester BBA seeking for an internship in ur company during my summer vaccations JULY 1st- JULY 31st.

So u can help me at,
    CONTACT NO. : 9990460855

30. shruti.p.m says:

Iam shruti from Gadag,student of A.S.S college of commerce,Gadag. KUD university i am done with my 4th sem B.COM am seeking for internship programme during my summer vacation JULY 1st-JULY 30th 2011……………em intrested in HR,FINANCING n MARKETING may i have list of companies providing internship in bangalore

Waiting for your reply

Thanking you

31. sushant bele says:

hello sir i am sushant bele pursuing my BBA .im in the 3rd year of my graduation process and wish to take up an internship program.may i have the contact details about the companies interested and kindly be sent them to my mail id i.e
    belesushant@ymail.com

32. PF Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
    We have requirement of some Management Students for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP ” from India.

If you want more information

Call us now : +91-8791-366-930

E-mail : corporate@pfinfotech.com

33. SUNDAR.M says:

myself sundar…..pursuing mba….coming this month of december my 3rd semester exam going to be finished…..after that 4mnths i wish to do the project under the marketing process..so let me know the company which s offering projects…

34. Pratik patnaik says:

hello sir/mam, m pratik here i am pursuing my bba from national institute of management excellence, Bangalore i am in my 2nd year approaching for my 4th sem ,my intrest areas is in operation and marketing,so please let me know d company details which offer internship training, please give me a chance i am sure my performance is going to meet u r company work standard. kindly send the list of companies to my mail.id

Mail.Id- patnaikpratik1@gmail.com
    contact no- 7829373442

35. Varsha Das says:

Hello Sir,
    I am a student of bcom final year and have done computer basics course. I am not from a CA background but want to do internship in a renowned firm. Please suggest me few names of such firms in Guwahati, Assam.

36. Debasmita Mahapatra says:

hello sir/madam,

I m a student of BBA 2nd year.. approaching for 3rd sem from KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, KIIT UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR. I would like to hv any kinda internship in the summer holidays.. i would b glad if u help me out in finding it.. u cn contact me : 1276040@ksom.ac.in..

Awaiting fr ur response!
    thanking you sir/madam!!!

37. vivek kumar says:

i am vivek kumar sharma & i am interested for doing summer intenship from in finance department please suggest me some compaNIES in mumbai

38. prateek gupta says:

hellooooo sir,
    This is prateek from yamunanagar(haryana)nd i have just cmpleted my bcom from mln college ynr.recognised university kuk. nd i want to do this summer trainning nd enhance my skills nd wanna groom myself more nd i’m very active student in my clg. so,i want dis opportunity nd i dont want to loose it nd if u give me a chance den i would not let ur hopes down….
    9729523733

39. kushal says:

dear sir/madam

i’m kushal pursuing b.com 5th sem in bangalore . i’m studying in dayananda sagar business academy , bangalore. i’m seeking an internship in finance for a period of 1 month starting from dec,2013 – jan,2014. kindly do the needful .

kushal

40. Sumalatha m says:

Respected Sir,
    I Sumalatha m,persuing M.B.A. Jnana Vikash Institute of Technology,Bidadi. I wish to do an summer internship training form April-2014. I’m interested in your organization,i’ll put my best efforts to complete my task.
    I’ll be waiting for your answer.

Regards,
    Sumalatha

41. shweta sodhia says:

Respected sir,
    I am writing to express my interest in the summer training program on
    the areas related to banking and insurance . i am persuing BBA (iv sem
    ) student from prestige institute of management and research indore (
    m.p )

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking
    with you about this training opportunity.

regards
    shweta sodhia

42. pushpavalli.R says:

Sir am BBM final year in finance I wish to do my internship from November to January you can contact me in my mail id
    Wait for your reply

43. mansi says:

I am a pursuing BBM 3rd sem from Manipal University. Looking for an internship in FINANCE. Kindly inform me if any openings come up. Thank u!