Summer Internship (HR, Market Research, SCM and Marketing projects) at Shriram Value Services
Note: This position has been closed by company as they have completed the process.
Job Title: Management Trainee
Job Location: New Delhi
Stipend: Upto 25,000/-
Company Name: Shriram Value Services (A Shriram Group Company)
Overview of internship: Candidate will be responsible for Market Research, Channel Development, and Strategic Alliances, HR, Financial Analysis.
Shriram Value Services is part of (India’s largest Non Banking Financial Services) Shriram Group with INR 45,000.00 crores assets under management.
In Shriram, we welcome people with openness and great enthusiasm. The most committed people have become a part of the core management of the organization. We believe in an open culture, encourage feedback and respond actively to transform it into action. We will ensure the best environment where people are able to perform and deliver their best to achieve excellence.
With us, Students will be encouraged to contribute, innovate and learn. They will find opportunities that will shape them into a dynamic and efficient individual.
Details of internship:
Candidate will be responsible for Market Research, Channel Development, and Strategic Alliances, HR, Financial Analysis.
Desired profile: Performance Measurement Criteria: Their performance will be measured on following parameters:
1) Communication Skills,
2) Inter – personal skills,
3) Time management,
4) Administrative Ability,
5) Ethical & Professional Conduct,
6) Goal achievement & motivation,
7) Product knowledge.
Education: MBA (Marketing/HR), BBA/BBS.
Duration of internship: 45-60 days
# Practical Exposure to work closely with both corporate & retail sector employees.
Grading and assessment will be done based on their performance after every 15 days and the report of same will be sent to institution. There is a unique Career Progression Plan for performing candidates.
• Certification for every student after successful completion of internship and training project.
• Certificate of Excellence for performing candidates and recognition at exotic locations.
• Stipend will be on Pre – Fixed Performance Linked parameters up to RS. 25000 /- and exciting Trips & Tours in domestic and international locations.
• Apart from monetary benefits there are also non-monetary benefits in terms of timely Rewards & Recognition by Zonal Head.
As per our internship process the students will have to undergo a paid training program named “ADAPT” for eligibility. There will be a certification process followed by the program and the students will be taken as interns. This process will ensure seriousness and commitment from the students and at the same time they will learn.
Creative Skills Organization’s need for creative thinking & Innovative ideas
Barriers to be Creative – How to break it
Process to be Creative To break the monotonous (routine) thinking and make the students think beyond to , in order to make them creative thinkers
How to work in a Team Importance of Team work in Organization
Am I a Team Player?
What do I lack for not being the Team player
How to work in a team To equip the students with competencies to work in a Team and make them realize their individual roles and responsibilities towards organization’s goals
Time Management @ Workplace Importance of managing time at work place
Scheduling To enable the students plan their professional life in a systematic manner by following the process, prioritizing tasks and executing the plan
Leadership and Team Building Importance of Team work in Organization
Do I have Leadership Skills
How do I become a Leader? Enhancing the ability of students to work in a team & ability to lead by providing them a platform of experiential learning.
Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills Importance of Problem Solving & Decision Making
How does the mind works
Process to Solve Problems and make Decisions To enable students to apply the process of practical thinking and empower them to make decisions effectively and solve problems creatively.
Professional Excellence & Corporate Etiquette Importance of Professional Excellence & Corporate Etiquette
Introduction & Greeting
Creating Right Impressions
Interaction & Behaviour To groom the students for transformation from campus to corporate.
Course Duration – 3 Days (8 hours every day)
Location – Delhi Regional Office
Enrollment Fee – Rs. 4500/student
Internship duration – 45 – 60 Days
1. All the Candidates attending Workshop will be given ‘Certificate of Participation’ for attending the ‘’Employability Skills Enhancement Workshop’’ from “Shriram Group” signed by our Vice President.
2. All the Interns may be considered for final placements in Shriram Group companies as well.
3. All the enrolled students would be given access to our Learning and Development E-Portal as a lifelong free membership for personality Development and Assessment Tests.
4. Enrolled & trained students will be preferred on any special programs & initiatives taken by Shriram for the students of the college.
5. Enrolled students will be provided life time help on any training requirements during their corporate life with special discounts.
6. Students will gain Knowledge, Skills and Abilities resulting in overall personality development.
7. They will be able to apply the learning’s from the program in their real life which will foster professional as well as personal growth.
8. Enhancement of soft skills will result in greater employability.
How to apply *:
This position has been closed by company as they have completed the process.