Summer Internship for Management Interns (HR and Marketing) for SWASH at the Bhubaneswar and New Delhi

SWASH was incepted in the year 1991 with a global vision for providing world class services, products and solutions in multiple industry verticals through a singular point of access for its esteemed clients.
With a strength of strong knowledge base through its current strength of more than 1300 highly skilled and experienced domain specialist, engineers, consultants and executives using proven methodologies to deliver improvements to profit focused organizations as well as potential start-ups.
SWASH provides its services and solutions through the reach of 8 Global Delivery Centers spread across the globe in U.S.A. (NY), UK, India (4 Centers), Singapore and Philippines.
SWASH Group of Companies has spear headed in the field of Information Technology, Consulting, Managed Services, Contact Centre, ITeS, Education, steel, infrastructure etc. While uniquely providing its client a foolproof 100% Disaster Management System Integrated Service (DMSIS) where sensitive, time centric and critical operations are never disrupted.

• MBA Marketing & HR Internship seekers may contact.
  • Marketing Interns will get the exposure to the Corporate Marketing.
  • HR Interns will get the exposure to the Human Resources all fields.
  • You will be based at the Bhubaneswar, odisha, India  office.
  • You would get the extra incentives as per your work.
  • Only candidates who have good communication skills should apply.
  • Candidates who wish to make a mark in the industry should apply.
  • Candidates having zeal to earn money should apply.
  • Candidates are willing to work in NEW DELHI should can apply.
  • For more info please visit: – www.swashconvergence.com
  • candidates has to chance to work in the organization after completion of their internship taking into consideration of their performance
  • interested candidate should contact along with their resume to :

swashconvergence.com@indianinternship.com

26 Responses to “Summer Internship for Management Interns (HR and Marketing) for SWASH at the Bhubaneswar and New Delhi”

1. Adarsh Srivastava says:

hello sir
    i want to do summer internship for marketing in your company for 50 days. so please tell me your selection criteria for summer internship. i m doing pgdm in international business (specialization- marketing) from pune.

thanking you

2. Shashank Mishra says:

hello sir, Iam student of IPER Bhopal pursuing PGDM here.I want to do my internship from delhi.
    so please kindly give details about internship from your company including stipend..thank you..

3. sumitrawal says:

i am an student of IIPM,NewDelhi
    i am in session of internship so i would be relay thankful to you if you do something for the same

your faithfully
    sumitrawal
    09711800061

4. payal hada says:

hi,sir
    i want to do summer internship programme for hr in your company for 50 days,so please tell me your selection procedure for sip .i am doing pgdm from cips intstitute from jaipur (specialization – hr).

thanks

5. robin bhati says:

hi sir,
    i want to do summer internship traning for marketing in your company. so please tell me selection process. i am doing pgdm from cips intitutes of management from jaipur.

thaking you

6. Hello sir.
    I am pursuing my MBA in marketing from IBMR college Pune.
    I wan’t to do internship (SIP) of 50 days .
    Plz oblidge me by giving me reply.

7. NIDHI SETHI says:

Hello Sir,
    I’m a student of 2nd year pursuing B.Com(H) from DU.I want to do summer internship for 2-3 months.So plz inform me if u have any internship placement oppurtunity.

8. prasanna says:

sir,
    Iam student of .vellore institute of technoloy,my specificatios s marketing and hr…

9. mukesh singh says:

hi,sir
    i am doing mba from amity university and want to do summer internship programme for hr in your company for 50 days,so please tell me your selection procedure for hr interne

• Arun says:

Hi!

we are taking HR interns for 2 months at NOIDA sector 18, its a paid internship,

please contact

NIDHI 8800932266

10. neeraj dixit says:

sir i am doing PGDM from business school of delhi Greater Noida i have done bachelor of science in maths i would like to have this internship in marketing it will be my luck to work with you

thanks/regard–Neeraj Dixit

11. renu says:

hi . i m PGDM – hr student fron GReater noida .. I have completed my internship from a IT company in Noida .Thereore i have good experience ..Looking for a company providing me internship with a good stipend

12. mohd sajjad says:

dear sir i am pursuing PGDM from vishakapatnam in Andhra pradesh..so i want to do sip in your company in delhi location..i have all ready done BBA from jamia hamdard in new delhi..mysipwill start july 1st week……..so if there is any opportunity then plz contact with me..thank u…

13. mohd sajjad says:

i want to do sip in marketing and hr…

14. Mahima Sharma says:

hello sir

I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Busines Studies (BBS) from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies.
    I want to do summer training in HR..kindly tell me the procedure to apply..

Thanks

15. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly
    PF Infotech Private Limited
    E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

16. deepti says:

hi, i am an MBA student at XIMB. if there is any live project or internship project in bhubaneswar, pls do contact me. thanks

17. Sruti says:

hello sir,
    I am a student of MBA with an experience of 5 years in IT . Please let me know if any internship program available at Bhubaneswar in IT

18. divyajyoti says:

sir,
    i am a final year bba student and looking for paid internship in Bhubaneswar. please help me out.

19. Atul baranwal says:

Good morning sir

i am a pgdm student (2013-15) batch @ ims ghaziabad.
    I searching for sip( 1 may-30 june) for sales execuitive.
    So sir it will my pleasure if you give me this opportunity in ur organisation.

20. tribhuwan singh says:

good mooring sir.
    i am a student of MBA in greater noida.
    and i m searching for my SIP in may june for HR DEPT ..
    so sir it will be my pleasure if you give me this opportunities in your organization..

21. sameer ranjan palai says:

sir
    i want to do my internship in your company.so plz tell me your selection criteria for HR MTS for 30 days.now i’m continuing pgdm at HDF school of management,,,

thank u.

22. I want to do a internship on hr..

23. Geetprava Bag says:

Hello sir,
    I’m now pursuing my PGPM course in IIM sambalpur,I want to do my internship in HR. Please let me know any internship in HR is available in bbsr.

24. subrat pati says:

sir,
    i am a final year bba student and looking for a marketing paid internship in Bhubaneswar. please help me out and tell me your selection and criteria for summer intership .