Summer Internship for Management Interns (HR and Marketing) for SWASH at the Bhubaneswar and New Delhi

Summer Internship for Management Interns (HR and Marketing) for SWASH at the Bhubaneswar and New Delhi

SWASH was incepted in the year 1991 with a global vision for providing world class services, products and solutions in multiple industry verticals through a singular point of access for its esteemed clients.
With a strength of strong knowledge base through its current strength of more than 1300 highly skilled and experienced domain specialist, engineers, consultants and executives using proven methodologies to deliver improvements to profit focused organizations as well as potential start-ups.
SWASH provides its services and solutions through the reach of 8 Global Delivery Centers spread across the globe in U.S.A. (NY), UK, India (4 Centers), Singapore and Philippines.
SWASH Group of Companies has spear headed in the field of Information Technology, Consulting, Managed Services, Contact Centre, ITeS, Education, steel, infrastructure etc. While uniquely providing its client a foolproof 100% Disaster Management System Integrated Service (DMSIS) where sensitive, time centric and critical operations are never disrupted.

• MBA Marketing & HR Internship seekers may contact.
  • Marketing Interns will get the exposure to the Corporate Marketing.
  • HR Interns will get the exposure to the Human Resources all fields.
  • You will be based at the Bhubaneswar, odisha, India  office.
  • You would get the extra incentives as per your work.
  • Only candidates who have good communication skills should apply.
  • Candidates who wish to make a mark in the industry should apply.
  • Candidates having zeal to earn money should apply.
  • Candidates are willing to work in NEW DELHI should can apply.
  • For more info please visit: – www.swashconvergence.com
  • candidates has to chance to work in the organization after completion of their internship taking into consideration of their performance
  • interested candidate should contact along with their resume to :

swashconvergence.com@indianinternship.com

1. Adarsh Srivastava

on March 9, 2011 at 7:12 am - Reply

hello sir
    i want to do summer internship for marketing in your company for 50 days. so please tell me your selection criteria for summer internship. i m doing pgdm in international business (specialization- marketing) from pune.

thanking you

2. Shashank Mishra

on March 9, 2011 at 4:26 pm - Reply

hello sir, Iam student of IPER Bhopal pursuing PGDM here.I want to do my internship from delhi.
    so please kindly give details about internship from your company including stipend..thank you..

3. sumitrawal

on March 10, 2011 at 8:51 am - Reply

i am an student of IIPM,NewDelhi
    i am in session of internship so i would be relay thankful to you if you do something for the same

your faithfully
    sumitrawal
    09711800061

4. payal hada

on March 11, 2011 at 1:52 pm - Reply

hi,sir
    i want to do summer internship programme for hr in your company for 50 days,so please tell me your selection procedure for sip .i am doing pgdm from cips intstitute from jaipur (specialization – hr).

thanks

5. robin bhati

on March 11, 2011 at 1:58 pm - Reply

hi sir,
    i want to do summer internship traning for marketing in your company. so please tell me selection process. i am doing pgdm from cips intitutes of management from jaipur.

thaking you

6. Abhishek Mate

on March 14, 2011 at 6:55 am - Reply

Hello sir.
    I am pursuing my MBA in marketing from IBMR college Pune.
    I wan’t to do internship (SIP) of 50 days .
    Plz oblidge me by giving me reply.

7. NIDHI SETHI

on March 15, 2011 at 7:43 am - Reply

Hello Sir,
    I’m a student of 2nd year pursuing B.Com(H) from DU.I want to do summer internship for 2-3 months.So plz inform me if u have any internship placement oppurtunity.

8. prasanna

on March 21, 2011 at 2:35 pm - Reply

sir,
    Iam student of .vellore institute of technoloy,my specificatios s marketing and hr…

9. mukesh singh

on April 3, 2011 at 4:00 am - Reply

hi,sir
    i am doing mba from amity university and want to do summer internship programme for hr in your company for 50 days,so please tell me your selection procedure for hr interne

• Arun

on April 15, 2011 at 7:21 am - Reply

Hi!

we are taking HR interns for 2 months at NOIDA sector 18, its a paid internship,

please contact

NIDHI 8800932266

10. neeraj dixit

on April 12, 2011 at 5:58 pm - Reply

sir i am doing PGDM from business school of delhi Greater Noida i have done bachelor of science in maths i would like to have this internship in marketing it will be my luck to work with you

thanks/regard–Neeraj Dixit

11. renu

on May 13, 2011 at 9:50 am - Reply

hi . i m PGDM – hr student fron GReater noida .. I have completed my internship from a IT company in Noida .Thereore i have good experience ..Looking for a company providing me internship with a good stipend

12. mohd sajjad

on May 27, 2011 at 11:07 am - Reply

dear sir i am pursuing PGDM from vishakapatnam in Andhra pradesh..so i want to do sip in your company in delhi location..i have all ready done BBA from jamia hamdard in new delhi..mysipwill start july 1st week……..so if there is any opportunity then plz contact with me..thank u…

13. mohd sajjad

on May 27, 2011 at 11:10 am - Reply

i want to do sip in marketing and hr…

• shakil ahmad

on May 31, 2011 at 3:21 pm - Reply

We have opening in our IT company, contact us 9049818100

14. Mahima Sharma

on June 18, 2011 at 11:17 am - Reply

hello sir

I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Busines Studies (BBS) from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies.
    I want to do summer training in HR..kindly tell me the procedure to apply..

Thanks

15. Farha Khan

on June 25, 2011 at 10:03 pm - Reply

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly
    PF Infotech Private Limited
    E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

16. deepti

on July 8, 2011 at 8:21 pm - Reply

hi, i am an MBA student at XIMB. if there is any live project or internship project in bhubaneswar, pls do contact me. thanks

17. Sruti

on May 17, 2013 at 5:00 am - Reply

hello sir,
    I am a student of MBA with an experience of 5 years in IT . Please let me know if any internship program available at Bhubaneswar in IT

18. divyajyoti

on November 30, 2013 at 3:17 am - Reply

sir,
    i am a final year bba student and looking for paid internship in Bhubaneswar. please help me out.

19. Atul baranwal

on February 28, 2014 at 11:14 pm - Reply

Good morning sir

i am a pgdm student (2013-15) batch @ ims ghaziabad.
    I searching for sip( 1 may-30 june) for sales execuitive.
    So sir it will my pleasure if you give me this opportunity in ur organisation.

20. tribhuwan singh

on March 12, 2014 at 10:21 am - Reply

good mooring sir.
    i am a student of MBA in greater noida.
    and i m searching for my SIP in may june for HR DEPT ..
    so sir it will be my pleasure if you give me this opportunities in your organization..

21. sameer ranjan palai

on April 24, 2014 at 6:43 pm - Reply

sir
    i want to do my internship in your company.so plz tell me your selection criteria for HR MTS for 30 days.now i’m continuing pgdm at HDF school of management,,,

thank u.

22. Geetprava Bag

on December 12, 2016 at 7:44 am - Reply

Hello sir,
    I’m now pursuing my PGPM course in IIM sambalpur,I want to do my internship in HR. Please let me know any internship in HR is available in bbsr.

23. subrat pati

on December 26, 2016 at 1:52 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am a final year bba student and looking for a marketing paid internship in Bhubaneswar. please help me out and tell me your selection and criteria for summer intership .

24. sourav shaw

on February 4, 2017 at 6:38 am - Reply

sir,
    i am a student of bba-llb,continuing in icfai law school,hyderabad. i want to doing intern in hr for 3 weaks in your company.

25. Aishwarya Haruray

on February 18, 2017 at 3:05 pm - Reply

Dear sir

I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Busines Adminisration (BBA) from D.S.P.R.S College I.P.UNIVERSITY DELHI IInd year 4th semester.
    I want to do summer training in HR..kindly tell me the procedure to apply.