Summer Intern – Business Strategy Analyst required

Summer Intern – Business Strategy Analyst required for Classroom2Boardroom – 2 months Summer internship for MBA/ PGDM Students

Classroom2Boardroom is an IIM/ISB alumni venture. It is a business consulting firm focused on education and SME space.

Company Name : Classroom2Boardroom (
Job Title : Intern ( Business Strategy Analyst )
Job Location : India
Stipend : Performance based

Overview of internship:
Intern would be working alongside management team in
1. evaluating and analyzing potential business opportunities
2. developing and executing expansion strategies

Desired Intern profile:

MBA or equivalent with a flair of solving business problems
Education : MBA/ PGDM
Experience : 0-3 yrs
Duration of internship : 2 months

How to apply:

Send your profiles to

17 Responses to “Summer Intern – Business Strategy Analyst required”

1. Anupa Udayan says:

I have completed my Bachelors in Engg. in Electronics & Communication from bangalore and pursuing my MBA in Operations Management for Allaince Business School, Bangalore, I have 6 months of work Experience in a construct company.

Ph. 9886030997

2. RENUKA SHARMA says:

I am doing my MBA from Amity, Noida. I would like to go for summer training for 6 weeks. Please help. My contact number is 9891720520

3. Ashautosh Sharma says:

respected sir/madam,
    i m pursuing pgdm marketing from Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi. i m interested to do summer internship in your organization as per your requirement. please give me the opportunity to explore my skills
    contact no 9015815154
    email id

4. Deepshikha Singh says:

Hello sir,

I want MBA in finance / marketing Summer Internship. I am doing my course from ABS(Amity Global business school). Please offer me internship for my better future.

Thanking in anticipation.

5. MANOHAR REDDY V says:

Hello sir,

I want MBA in finance Summer Internship. I am doing my course from NSB(National School Of Business). Please offer me internship for my better future.

Thanking in anticipation.
    Manohar Reddy V

6. VINAY says:

respected sir/mam,
    m doing MBA 2nd sem from IMS indore & i like to join your company for summer internship in marketing.
    plz response me

7. Rahul Pandey says:

I am student of International Institute of Professional studies, Indore and pursuing course in MBA( Ad & PR). I am interested in the internship programme you are offering.
    kindly let me know all the formalities about this.

Rahul Pandey
    cont. no. 9074114828

8. Tarun says:

I am pursuing Masters in International Business (MIB) from Jamia Milia Islamia University in New Delhi, I have work experience of 3 years and 10 months in a BPO industy, due to the course requirement, I have to go through a summer internship of 2 months in the month of May-June, I have a promising career in Business Strategy and Business Analyst, therefore your summer internship programme well suited to me and will help in my career building. Please let me know if you are interested and contact me on the following number.

Thanks and Regards

Tarun Kumar

Mob No :- 09711108219

9. ajay surve says:

myself Mr.Ajay .P. Surve ,currently doing MMS in HR from mumbai university, would like to do intership with company..

contact no :9773573029
    e-maid id :

10. Balasundar.D says:

i am a student doing my MBA(information systems) at PSG institute of management,coimbatore. I want to undergo the internship offered at your concern within the span of may 2011 to august 2011. Waiting for positive response from you.
    thanking you!

11. Sonia says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I’m pursuing my MBA from Uttrakhand Technical University, and interested to do my internship in ur company. Plz reply the location.

With Regards

12. Guneet kaur says:

I m a postgraduate from Manchester business school, England and have pursued my Masters in International Business & Mgt with focused study on releasing the core competence of business and formulating business strategies for there expansion.

I m keen in accepting the internship offered by you.

Warm regards
    Guneet kaur

13. PRATIK SHAH says:

currently pursuing MBA from IIPM as the part of my curriculam i would like to do my internship with your company,please let me know what are the formalities that need to be completed

14. Sanhita Bhide says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is Sanhita Bhide just finished up with MBA in Finance and would like to do the internship with your organizaion for 5-6 months on the part time basis.

My main motive of doing this internship is getting in depth knowledge of business process and get a chance to apply my knowledge in practical life which will help me in my further studies too.

So please revert back if I can do this internship on the part time basis.

Looking forward to hear from you

Sanhita Bhide

15. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly
    PF Infotech Private Limited
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

16. Apoorva Maheshwari says:

Whomsoever it may concern.
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    My name is Apoorva Maheshwari , a B.E. Graduate currently a first year student of Institute For Technology And Management , Navimumbai, pursuing my MBA. I’ve been assigned to pursue a summer internship programme. I am looking forward for a careen in finance.Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project.
    It’ll be an honour to be a part of your esteemed organisation and a tremendous value addition to my resume as well.
    Kindly write to me there is possibly a vacancy. Looking forward to an affirmative response from your end at the earliest.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely Yours,