Social Media Marketing internship at GetMeNift.com

Social Media Marketing internship at GetMeNift.com

GetMeNift.com is launched by GMF infotech which had previously launched GetMyForm.in. GetMeNift.com is aimed at helping students who are applying for Fashion design, Animation, hotel Management, Mass communication and Journalism and Acting Courses and Colleges in india and Abroad.

Job Location : Delhi

Intern Responsibilities ::

Conceptualize and strategize social media strategies depending on the objectives and requirements of clients.

• Execution of each social media campaign including content creation, network building and social profile management

.• Involved in resource allocation, team management and costing for all social media projects

.• Responsible for pitch presentations and client servicing.

About GetMeNift.com :

The Founders of GMF Infotech are a BITS/ IIT/ INSEAD startup in the online admission industry. We envisage ourselves to an organized player in the school/ college/ university application industry in India which is worth Rs 15000 crore currently and growing at 17% annually. GetMeNift is the second Product launched by the team through which we would provide colleges, education institutes with qualty leads of students.

interested candidates who want to apply for GetMeNift Internship Through GMF Infotech are required to apply on the the mail ID

getmenift.com@indianinternship.com

with their complete CV’s.

The Company Website :: http://www.getmenift.com

1. Shweta Kumari

on March 4, 2011 at 4:09 pm - Reply

I am 1st year student of 2years full time PGDM . My area of interest is finance. I want to do my summer internship from GMF ifotech. Please give me information of SIP provide by your company.

2. Ramya

on March 14, 2011 at 7:38 am - Reply

Thanks for sharing this internship requirement. I am interested to this internship. I’ll surely apply to this.
    Regards,
    Ramya.

3. kulajeet das

on March 16, 2011 at 4:20 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking marketing as my major & International business as my minor subject.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work of your company as a trainee.
    Regards
    Kulajeet Das
    mob. no. +919582093273

4. Archana Bhatt

on March 16, 2011 at 4:31 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking HR as my major subject.
    Regards
    Archana Bhatt

5. prasanna

on March 21, 2011 at 2:40 pm - Reply

hi sir
    i am a student from vellore institue of technology, i am looking for internship in the field of marketing .plz provide an opportunity .and give the intenship details

6. Farha Khan

on June 25, 2011 at 10:03 pm - Reply

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here