Social Media Marketing Interns : Paid Internship

The intern will assist and work with our in house search engine analysts and social media marketing team to promote market and brand internal and client products and services on the internet through a variety of techniques that we will teach the intern about.

SEO Search Engine Optimization:
• Increasing traffic from search engines through White Hat Marketing Techniques
• Interpret and analyze data from Search engines and gauge effectiveness of content using tools and metrics from Google Analytics, Yahoo Site Explorer, Facebook Insights and Google Trends
• Marketing and SEO for customers and internal products across India, Europe (UK and Scandinavia) and USA to respective target demographic
Social Media Marketing:
• Creating quality connections through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Delicious and Digg
• Manage the portfolios of internal products and product pages across all the above mentioned social media platforms
• Learn how to blog and increase traffic to blog and marketing of existent inhouse and client blogs through traditional and non-traditional social media platforms

Requirements:
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent Communication Skills in English
• Motivation to work in a startup environment
• The position is paid internship.
• Intern also receives a work experience letter and marketing certification authenticating his/her efforts and achievements during the internship

Duration:
3 – 6 months

For more information, contact Bharath:

niiticonsulting.com@indianinternship.com

1. rajeev kumar

on March 17, 2011 at 9:10 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    with due respect i want to say that i am doing pgdm from delhi school of professional study and research ,delhi. i am writing to express my interest to do my summer internship with your esteemed organization .
    kindly give me an opportunity to work with your organization to increase my practical and theoretical knowledge. i will be grateful to you for your kindness.
    your sincerely,
    Rajeev kumar,

• chandrajeet kumar

on March 21, 2011 at 12:43 pm - Reply

HI
      Wishes,
      I am Chandrajeet kumar, pursuing my MBA 1 year in NIT WARANGAL.
      I have seen that your foundation is providing summer internship to MBA graduates and I wish to
      do internship with your organization. As per your requirements I am sending my updated resume.
      So, kindly accept my request. Hoping to hear from you.

Thanking You
      Chandrajeet kumar
      M.B.A 1 YEAR
      NIT WARANGAL.
      ph: 9391493536

2. Rohan

on March 18, 2011 at 12:32 pm - Reply

Hello Bharat Sir,
    My name is Rohan, I am pursuing my MBA from IIIT Pune.
    I am interested in the profile given above and i would like to know about the company as well.
    My mail id is rohan_xica@yahoo.co.in
    Thank you.

3. Pawan Upadhyay

on March 18, 2011 at 8:23 pm - Reply

Respected Sir ,
    I Pawan Upadhyay persuing BBA under Utkal University from Bhubaneswar (Orissa) , would like to request you to accept me in your organisation for the duration of 1month internship . (May-June) .

Kindly give the chance of working with your organisation so as i can get all around knowledge and ideas .

Name : Pawan Upadhyay
    Mob:9861240441
    e-mail:introducing.pawan@gmail.com

4. Anisha Kumar

on March 19, 2011 at 6:34 pm - Reply

Hello Bharat Sir,
    My name is Anisha Kumar. Currently I am pursuing MBA in International Business from Amity Noida. I am interested to work with your organization during my summer internship.

my mail id is- anishakumar89@yahoo.in

5. neeraj goswami

on March 21, 2011 at 7:56 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am NEERAJ GOSWAMI , pursuing my MBA from IIPM, new delhi.
    I am writing to express my interest to do my summer internship with your esteemed organization .
    kindly give me an opportunity to work with your organization.

your faithfully
    neeraj goswami
    (neerajgoswami10@gmail.com)

6. Ashutoah Sharma

on March 22, 2011 at 3:26 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

i am Ashutosh Sharma pursuing pgdm in marketing from Asia Pacific institute of Management. i am interested to do summer internship in your organization

kindly give me an opportunity to work with you organization.

Thanking you
    Ph#9015815154
    E-mail- ashutoshsharma1@live.in

7. Anusha Minz

on March 23, 2011 at 5:56 am - Reply

HI,
    I am Anusha Minz. my doing PGDM with specilization in marketing from MIT school of business. I am interested in advertisement because i want to do some thing creative in the world of marketing. i want to do internship in your company.
    so, kindly accept my request. Hoping to get your reply as soon as possible.
    Thanking you
    Anusha MInz
    PGDM 1 year.
    contact no.9970873952

• ashutosh

on August 27, 2011 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Brainstorming – freely and without judging, exchanging ideas with at least one other person. It is a technique used by Einstein.
      Introducing a random element – define a problem, and then take a randomly chosen word from the dictionary and think of an association between the two.
      Using reverse brainstorming – change a positive statement into its negative image to say what the problem is not. Here you simply subtract what the problem is not by leaving out what is essential.
      Napoleon technique – act as if you were somebody else. You face a problem from somebody else’s perspective, thinking outside the box and envisioning the solution being surrounded by the super characteristics of the hero you choose.
      Free writing – for a set period of time, say 20-30 minutes, write down every idea on paper, no matter how crazy and impossible it might seem. Just write freely. It brings tremendous results, which are used vastly in psychology of achievement.

8. kulajeet das

on March 26, 2011 at 1:05 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking marketing as my major & International business as my minor subject.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work of your company as a trainee.
    Regards
    Kulajeet Das
    mob. no. +919582093273

9. Archana Bhatt

on March 26, 2011 at 1:05 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking HR as my major subject.
    Regards
    Archana Bhatt

10. Divya Sharma

on April 9, 2011 at 7:19 am - Reply

hello sir/madam
    Im an MBA student majoring in marketing,Im looking for a 5 month summer internship.I would be glad if u wud avail me with the opprtunity to work with you.

regards
    Divya Sharma

11. Manas Temurnikar

on May 9, 2011 at 11:37 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am a student of MBA at IILM,Gurgaon. I have completed my first year. I am looking for a 6 month internship. So please furnish with additional details. My alternate email id is manas.tem85@gmail.com. Please communicate as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,