The intern will assist and work with our in house search engine analysts and social media marketing team to promote market and brand internal and client products and services on the internet through a variety of techniques that we will teach the intern about.
SEO Search Engine Optimization:
• Increasing traffic from search engines through White Hat Marketing Techniques
• Interpret and analyze data from Search engines and gauge effectiveness of content using tools and metrics from Google Analytics, Yahoo Site Explorer, Facebook Insights and Google Trends
• Marketing and SEO for customers and internal products across India, Europe (UK and Scandinavia) and USA to respective target demographic
Social Media Marketing:
• Creating quality connections through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Delicious and Digg
• Manage the portfolios of internal products and product pages across all the above mentioned social media platforms
• Learn how to blog and increase traffic to blog and marketing of existent inhouse and client blogs through traditional and non-traditional social media platforms
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent Communication Skills in English
• Motivation to work in a startup environment
• The position is paid internship.
• Intern also receives a work experience letter and marketing certification authenticating his/her efforts and achievements during the internship
3 – 6 months
For more information, contact Bharath: