Business consulting firm focused on education sector. We are a team of young, dynamic and passionate individuals with hands on experience in handling strategic and tactical issues in Indian Education sector. Most of us have studied in one of the finest academic institutions in India and hence understand the critical factors that make an institution world class. All of us have either worked on the business side of the education sector or have spent significant time working in the academic side. Therefore, we have core experience in analysis and implementation of business aspects of education in the Indian context. We also have people in our team who have worked closely with the government and understand the various regulatory nuances associated with this sector. This blend of experience helps us to have a coherent understanding of the educational sector in India and hence help us formulate and implement a successful and pragmatic plan for our clients. (

• Job Location: India
  • Stipend: Performance Based

Overview of internship:
The incumbent would be responsible for
1. Helping the top management team on strategic issue
2. Corporate Liasoning
3. Drafting and implementing sales strategy

Details of internship:
Desired Intern profile:

• Education: MBA (must have completed 1st year of MBA)
  • Experience: 0 – 1 years
  • Duration of internship: 2 months
  • Any other information

How to apply: Resumes can be mailed at

8 Responses to “SBG Consulting requires Summer Intern for Manager Strategy & Business Development”

1. Divya Sharma says:

Dear sir/madam
    I’m currently pursuing my MBA ,majoring in marketing. I’m looking for a 5 month internship.i would be obliged if you could recruit me as a management trainee.

Divya Sharma

2. ojas lalaji says:

pls call me for internship jobs at 9773252975

3. prajwal says:

sir, i am persuing my mms(mba) degree from imcost institute and i have taken speclization in finace. if you find me fit for the job pls. mail me on my email id. thank you.

4. Hardik Vaghasia says:

Dear sir/madam
    I’m currently pursuing my MBA ,majoring infinance. I’m looking for a 2 month internship.i would be obliged if you could recruit me as a management trainee.

Hardik Vaghasia

5. bharti says:

Dear sir / ma’am
    I m the student of MBA. and luking for my summer internship in Finance. I have posted my resume to the email given above. I will be obliged if u could recuit me as a management trainee I’ll be waiting for ur positive response.
    thanking you,
    Bharti peshwani

6. Sanhita Bhide says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is Sanhita Bhide just finished up with MBA in Finance and would like to do the internship with your organizaion for 5-6 months on the part time basis.

My main motive of doing this internship is getting in depth knowledge of real business world in terms of strategic management which will help me in my further studies too.

So please revert back if I can do this internship on the part time basis.

Looking forward to hear from you

Sanhita Bhide

7. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly
    PF Infotech Private Limited
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

8. Apoorva Maheshwari says:

Whomsoever it may concern.
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    My name is Apoorva Maheshwari , a B.E. Graduate currently a first year student of Institute For Technology And Management , Navimumbai, pursuing my MBA. I’ve been assigned to pursue a summer internship programme. I am looking forward for a careen in finance.Somewhere in the month of March 2012- May 2012 we will be having summer internship project.
    It’ll be an honour to be a part of your esteemed organisation and a tremendous value addition to my resume as well.
    My mail id is
    Kindly write to me there is possibly a vacancy. Looking forward to an affirmative response from your end at the earliest.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely Yours,