Paid Internship for 3+ months on C/C++ project

Paid Internship for 3+ months on C/C++ project – Remote working Summer Internship in Pivotalsecurity LLC for B.Tech students

Pivotalsecurity LLC is hiring interns in India who will be working on a project related to enterprise security product. Project duration is 3+ months and work will be done remotely (telecommute). Internet connection expense will be reimbursed. This is a paid internship.

• Duration: 3+ months
  • Stipend: Paid Internship
  • Location: From Remote Area

Desired Intern Skills:

1. TCP/IP network programming.

• Knowledge of how TCP/IP works
  • Using SSL to secure connections
  • Establishing and managing asynchronous I/O

2. C/C++ programming experience

3. Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms

There is a tremendous learning opportunity here. Interns will learn how to work as a team on enterprise class software making using of latest technologies.

Note: This Internship has been Closed

15 Responses to “Paid Internship for 3+ months on C/C++ project”

1. Sonam Jain says:

I am Sonam Jain, 2nd year B-Tech student of DA-IICT, Gandhinagar (Gujrat). I am computer Science Student haveknowledge of C and C++. I want to do summer internship.please do reply.

2. anadi says:

i am currently in 3rd year and looking for an internship, a i eligible? I have a thorough understanding in computer networks and also hold a CCNA certification.

do reply

3. saquib says:

dear sir/ ma’am
    i am saquib shaikh, appeared for sem8 exam. please provide me with detail information and am i eligible for the internship

4. Swati Nigam says:

I am in B.E 6 th Sem. I want to do summer training of 45 days. I have knowledge of C and C++. Please give me your institute name and address.

5. Pulak Sharma says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Pulak Sharma,3rd year B-Tech student from DCE Gurgaon. I have keen intersest in C/C++ can i get the oppurtinity to work with your company as an intern. please do reply.

6. lalit says:

i am lalit kumar

7. natasha says:

I am natasha a 3rd year student at Nirma Institute,Ahmd.I have sound knowledge regarding computer networks,c and c++.Data structures also interest me.
    Kindly inform me about the internship pgm.

8. Bhadru Nair says:

Respected Sir,
    I would like to enquire whether this internship is available to students wish to enroll in 1-2 month internships?
    Thank you.

9. Ankur Kumar says:

I would like to know about the selection criteria to be able to undergo the training program. Please provide. I am a student of MCA, pre-final year

10. hetal chaudhary says:

i am Hetal Chaudhary.
    i am appearing for the 8 th sem examination. i am doing B.Tech(cs).
    plz tell me what is the eligibility and how much i will be paid?
    nd also from where i would have to work?

11. neeraj kumar says:

I m Neeraj Kumar ,1st year B-Tech student from IIT KHARAGPUR from the department of electronics and electrical communication engineering..I have the knowledge of C and data structures and worked on robotix event.I want to do summer internship.please reply soon.

12. kaushik gandhi says:

sir /mam
    i have a strong hold in algorithms i am familiar with gcc/g++ and a good knowledge of linux and networking please call me or mail me if u feel i am the right candidate for you

13. Rashi Garg says:

I am pursuing from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology. I am a second year student and my major is Information Technology.

Have studied and have an understanding about C/C++, Algorithm as well as Data Structures.
    Waiting a positive Response.

14. Rashi Garg says:

I would like to present my candidacy for a Training Internship at your organization.Have studied and have an understanding of Data Structures, Algorithm and C/C++.

Waiting for a positive response.

15. sanjib sapkota says:

i am a student of nit sikkim 2nd year in computer science and engineering ,i want to join a summer internship programme in may 2012 so if u can than please send me the details for the same..