MBA Summer Internship at Bangalore, Hyderabad with Vinfinet Technologies

MBA Finance & Marketing Summer Internship at Bangalore, Hyderabad with Vinfinet Technologies

Job Title :MBA Internship
Job Location : Bangalore,Hyderabad
Stipend: According to performance
Company Name: Vinfinet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Overview of internship:

We  are looking for MBA interns with the following specialization for our start-up

1.      Marketing: 6 students

2.      Finance: 3 students

Company profile:

Vinfinet Technologies is coming together of a group of individuals sharing a common passion to bring the fruits of technology to rural India

thereby bring in change in the lives of farmers and unemployed rural youth. We are a group of alumni coming from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras.

After years of working for some of the best-known MNCs like Cisco, Intel, Microsoft ,we have embarked on this journey to bring the best of technology

and industry to the vast majority of rural India. ‘Vinfinet’ has on its advisory board some of the best and brightest from Industry and academia.

Company website:

Details of internship
Desired profile: MBA
Education: MBA Finance or Marketing

Duration of internship:2-3months
Any other information: Based on their performance they can be hired as full time employees. On successfull completion of their internship and would be paid Decent salary

Contact: Send resume to

16 Responses to “MBA Summer Internship at Bangalore, Hyderabad with Vinfinet Technologies”

1. Arup Chakraborty says:

Respected Sir Mam,,
    I am Arup Chakraborty,Pursuing MBA from SKFGI {(SUPREME KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS– AICTE approved & affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)} in (Hooghly) W.B and I have done under Calcutta University in 2009. I am 2nd semester’s student . My specialization subjects will be FINANCE (Major) and MARKETING (Minor). I want to do summer internship in your organization for 3 month(June to Aug’11). I am very much interested in your organization.
    My e-mail Id is-( / contact No iare->08013145741/ 09883180001.
    Thank You.

• Sushma says:

Hi all,

Currently Finance internship is been closed with Vinfinet Technology Pvt Ltd.Only Marketing resumes will be taken in to consideration.

Vinfinet Technologies Pvt Ltd

• Respected mam/sir,
        I am Tenzing Nordan and currently pursuing my m.b.a course from St.josephs college of business administration bangalore A.I.C.T.E approved and i have done my from Bishop Cottons Womens Christian College Bangalore.I am a first year student and currently in 3rd trimester.well…I am looking for a marketing internship for 2 months starting from 1st april as it will be the area of my specalisation in second year. therefore, i am very much interested to do my internship in your organisation and to upgrade my knowledge. i will be thankful to you. my contact no. is 8095861836

2. prajwal says:

I am interested in summer internship with your organization,pursuing MBA first
    year from IMCOST, Thane.
    Specializing in finance. I have attaced my resume, for any more information u
    can reply through emal or can contact me my mobile no.9004237567.

Waiting for your reply

Thanking you.

3. Brijesh pandey says:

respected sir / mam ,,
    i m persuing my M.B.A. From I.S.B.R. business school electronic city bangalore………my speciallization is marketing ,,and i m eager to do my enternship in ur company……..m a maths graduate from deen dayal upadhayay university …gorakhpur……
    m eagerly waiting for ur reply………..

4. pavan says:

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I am Ch.Pavan pursuing MBA in BankingTechnology in Pondicherry Central University . My specialisation will be Finance.I did my B.Tech in CSE . I am very much interested in your organisation. So can you please help me how to approach you regarding summer internship programme in Hyderabad.My mail ID
    Thank you.

5. SHABIL K V says:

I am writing to express my desire to be attached with your organization for a 45 days academic project opportunity.

I am currently pursuing my Degree in Business Administration (MBA) in Elijah Institute of Management Studies ,Thrissur (University of Calicut). i have my graduation in Electronics from the same university.

my mobile number is 09747029999

6. Sreejith Raveendran says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Sreejith Raveendran, persuading my 1st year MBA under DC School of Management in Kerala.I have done my B.Sc Institute of Management.
    I will be taking my Dual Specialization in Marketing and Finance and am sure that an internship with your organisation will help me to expand my knowledge horizon as well as provide me with ample exposure to this field.
    My Contact number is 9633883340
    Thanking you for your help in advance.

7. sumit kumar says:

hello sir,
    Am Sumit Kumar doing mba in marketing stream from Mitcon college Pune, and i have completed my from pune university. Sir am looking for summer internship from your company in hyderabad or bangalore. So kindly see on my matter and axcept my request.

Thanking you,
    Sumit Kumar

8. namrata says:

Sir, we are a team of 6 students pursuing MBA(sem-2) from Badruka Institute Of Management(hyd) which is associated with ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION(AIMA).We are planning to opt marketing as our specialization and are looking for summer internships,in order to enhance our skills in marketing.
    please do consider us incase if u have vacancies for summer’11 internships in Hyderabad.

9. Ajay Babu.k.m says:

I am Ajay Babu perusing MBA from Global Business School Hubli.

As a part of MBA internship program(MBA). i would like to do a marketing project in your respected company.

awaiting your valuable response

Ajay Babu

10. Rahul says:

Respected Madam/Sir,
    Iam a student of IBMR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL,Bangalore.We are 5 in our group and we are searching for summer internship in bangalore and we are MARKETING STUDENTS..

Kindly Reply,
    Rahul Jawalkar

11. Sanhita Bhide says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is Sanhita Bhide just finished up with MBA in Finance and would like to do the internship with your organizaion for 5-6 months on the part time basis.

My main motive of doing this internship is getting in depth knowledge of financial market which will help me in my further studies too.

So please revert back if I can do this internship on the part time basis.

Looking forward to hear from you

Sanhita Bhide

12. Sandeep says:

Is there any possibility of getting project in finance ??
    I am in desperate need of project..
    Can anybody help !!!!

13. vijay kumar says:

Respected sir/Mam ,I am pursuing MBA 2nd sem my specialization marketing through IT ..I am capable to do marketing work. Am looking for internship for 3rd sem. So if there is any vacancies please inform to me through mail….. Thank u…