MBA Summer Internship at Bangalore, Hyderabad with Vinfinet Technologies

MBA Finance & Marketing Summer Internship at Bangalore, Hyderabad with Vinfinet Technologies

Job Title :MBA Internship
Job Location : Bangalore,Hyderabad
Stipend: According to performance
Company Name: Vinfinet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Overview of internship:

We  are looking for MBA interns with the following specialization for our start-up

1.      Marketing: 6 students

2.      Finance: 3 students

Company profile:

Vinfinet Technologies is coming together of a group of individuals sharing a common passion to bring the fruits of technology to rural India

thereby bring in change in the lives of farmers and unemployed rural youth. We are a group of alumni coming from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras.

After years of working for some of the best-known MNCs like Cisco, Intel, Microsoft ,we have embarked on this journey to bring the best of technology

and industry to the vast majority of rural India. ‘Vinfinet’ has on its advisory board some of the best and brightest from Industry and academia.

Company website: www.vinfinet.com

Details of internship
Desired profile: MBA
Education: MBA Finance or Marketing
Experience:0-1year

Duration of internship:2-3months
Any other information: Based on their performance they can be hired as full time employees. On successfull completion of their internship and would be paid Decent salary

Contact: Send resume to

vinfinet.com@indianinternship.com

1. Arup Chakraborty

on March 8, 2011 at 9:42 am - Reply

Respected Sir Mam,,
    I am Arup Chakraborty,Pursuing MBA from SKFGI {(SUPREME KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS– AICTE approved & affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)} in (Hooghly) W.B and I have done B.com under Calcutta University in 2009. I am 2nd semester’s student . My specialization subjects will be FINANCE (Major) and MARKETING (Minor). I want to do summer internship in your organization for 3 month(June to Aug’11). I am very much interested in your organization.
    My e-mail Id is-(arup228gmail.com / arup886gmail.com).My contact No iare->08013145741/ 09883180001.
    Thank You.

• Sushma

on March 16, 2011 at 12:28 pm - Reply

Hi all,

Currently Finance internship is been closed with Vinfinet Technology Pvt Ltd.Only Marketing resumes will be taken in to consideration.

Regards,
      Sushma
      HR,
      Vinfinet Technologies Pvt Ltd

• tenzing nordan

on March 18, 2011 at 9:25 am - Reply

Respected mam/sir,
        I am Tenzing Nordan and currently pursuing my m.b.a course from St.josephs college of business administration bangalore A.I.C.T.E approved and i have done my b.com from Bishop Cottons Womens Christian College Bangalore.I am a first year student and currently in 3rd trimester.well…I am looking for a marketing internship for 2 months starting from 1st april as it will be the area of my specalisation in second year. therefore, i am very much interested to do my internship in your organisation and to upgrade my knowledge. i will be thankful to you. my contact no. is 8095861836

2. prajwal

on March 10, 2011 at 3:55 pm - Reply

I am interested in summer internship with your organization,pursuing MBA first
    year from IMCOST, Thane.
    Specializing in finance. I have attaced my resume, for any more information u
    can reply through emal or can contact me my mobile no.9004237567.

Waiting for your reply

Thanking you.

3. Brijesh pandey

on March 11, 2011 at 10:23 am - Reply

respected sir / mam ,,
    i m persuing my M.B.A. From I.S.B.R. business school electronic city bangalore………my speciallization is marketing ,,and i m eager to do my enternship in ur company……..m a maths graduate from deen dayal upadhayay university …gorakhpur……
    m eagerly waiting for ur reply………..

4. pavan

on March 11, 2011 at 10:34 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I am Ch.Pavan pursuing MBA in BankingTechnology in Pondicherry Central University . My specialisation will be Finance.I did my B.Tech in CSE . I am very much interested in your organisation. So can you please help me how to approach you regarding summer internship programme in Hyderabad.My mail ID pavan929ku@gmail.com.
    Thank you.

5. SHABIL K V

on March 22, 2011 at 4:54 pm - Reply

I am writing to express my desire to be attached with your organization for a 45 days academic project opportunity.

I am currently pursuing my Degree in Business Administration (MBA) in Elijah Institute of Management Studies ,Thrissur (University of Calicut). i have my graduation in Electronics from the same university.

my mobile number is 09747029999

6. Sreejith Raveendran

on March 22, 2011 at 5:36 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Sreejith Raveendran, persuading my 1st year MBA under DC School of Management in Kerala.I have done my B.Sc Institute of Management.
    I will be taking my Dual Specialization in Marketing and Finance and am sure that an internship with your organisation will help me to expand my knowledge horizon as well as provide me with ample exposure to this field.
    My Contact number is 9633883340
    Thanking you for your help in advance.
    Sreejith

7. sumit kumar

on March 23, 2011 at 7:40 am - Reply

hello sir,
    Am Sumit Kumar doing mba in marketing stream from Mitcon college Pune, and i have completed my b.com from pune university. Sir am looking for summer internship from your company in hyderabad or bangalore. So kindly see on my matter and axcept my request.

Thanking you,
    youir’s
    Sumit Kumar

8. namrata

on April 8, 2011 at 2:08 pm - Reply

Sir, we are a team of 6 students pursuing MBA(sem-2) from Badruka Institute Of Management(hyd) which is associated with ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION(AIMA).We are planning to opt marketing as our specialization and are looking for summer internships,in order to enhance our skills in marketing.
    please do consider us incase if u have vacancies for summer’11 internships in Hyderabad.

9. Ajay Babu.k.m

on May 10, 2011 at 1:18 pm - Reply

hello
    I am Ajay Babu perusing MBA from Global Business School Hubli.

As a part of MBA internship program(MBA). i would like to do a marketing project in your respected company.

awaiting your valuable response

Regards
    Ajay Babu

10. Rahul

on May 16, 2011 at 4:31 pm - Reply

Respected Madam/Sir,
    Iam a student of IBMR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL,Bangalore.We are 5 in our group and we are searching for summer internship in bangalore and we are MARKETING STUDENTS..

Kindly Reply,
    Rahul Jawalkar

• Hemananda raju

on August 9, 2011 at 8:17 pm - Reply

We have a oppurtunity for MBA Executive students for internship program.If intrested contact by replying to this message or leave your resumes at propertymaal@gmail.com.

11. Sanhita Bhide

on June 7, 2011 at 12:55 am - Reply

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is Sanhita Bhide just finished up with MBA in Finance and would like to do the internship with your organizaion for 5-6 months on the part time basis.

My main motive of doing this internship is getting in depth knowledge of financial market which will help me in my further studies too.

So please revert back if I can do this internship on the part time basis.

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards

Sanhita Bhide
    Bangalore

12. Sandeep

on July 31, 2011 at 7:45 pm - Reply

Is there any possibility of getting project in finance ??
    I am in desperate need of project..
    Can anybody help !!!!

13. vijay kumar

on July 8, 2013 at 4:20 pm - Reply

Respected sir/Mam ,I am pursuing MBA 2nd sem my specialization marketing through IT ..I am capable to do marketing work. Am looking for internship for 3rd sem. So if there is any vacancies please inform to me through mail….. Thank u…