Live Project Summer Internship and It Training

Live Project Summer Internship and It Training

Srest information technology is a IT software development and training company, managed by young IIT guys. We are offering live projects for IT freshers, students & professionals who wants to enhance their career & who wants to be a rockstar Java developer when they start off their career as a java developer. BE, Btech, MCA, BSc and BCA, Bcom. Srest IT training makes students proficient in various technologies like Sun Java, J2EE, J2ME, JSP, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, DHTML, manual testing even simple marketing techniques,accounting, We have courses like Diploma in Webdesigning, Diploma in office management, Diploma in Accounting, Java development etc…

Terms and Conditions:
1.Must do coding in the languages or technologies given by Srest information technology.
2.Project should be completed within given time.
3.Must maintain Srest standards, that is quality, security and integrity.
4.Must pay fee of 8,000rs per month. (There is a discount of 40% if paid 3 months fee at once).

What you benefit from this project and trainig from Srest information technology ?
1.High quality relevant training
2.External recognition of ability and competence
3.Demonstration of professional career development.
4.Individual sense of achievement.
5.Increased job satisfaction
6.A higher lever qualification in own specialized subject area.
7.After completion of the project and training, you will be provided with a experience certificate from Srest information technology.

We also have started “SREST TRAINING CUM RECRUITMENT PROGRAM”. In this program, upon completion of the respective course you have chosen, will be provided with 100% job guaranteed. Pls check this below link for more details abt our training and fee details.

How To Apply:

• Interested Candidates To Apply can send their resume to

10 Responses to “Live Project Summer Internship and It Training”

1. Ashish Nigam says:

interested in the field of JAVA..

2. sandhya.k says:

i would like to do the intership program in summer
    please reply to my mail if any intership program in your institute

3. Divyata Patil says:

I have not completed my BE but i want the training .. many companies provides training for under graduate students .. so can i get training here …

4. vignesh says:

i have completed my 3rd yr IT, i would like to do the internship in summer. can you help me?

5. shobhit agarwal says:

i m b tech sec year student looking for a training in java.
    Can you please let me know that the training mentioned above would be suitable for me or not.

6. kaushik gandhi says:

i am a b.e (cse) student persuing my 3rd year i have send my cv …..I wanted to know when will i get reply from your side

7. i m b tech 2nd yr year student looking for a training in java.
    Can you please let me know that the training mentioned above would be suitable for me or not . . .

8. sumit goyal says:

My name is Sumit Goyal. I am a 3rd year Bachelor of Computer Science at the amity univ.
    I would like to be considered for 2 months intership in your organization beginning June 2011 when I shall be having my vacation from the University.
    Please accord me this needy internship so that I can get exposure on my career development.
    Sumit Goyal