Lakshmi LLC Group – Next Generation CEO Internship across all ventures

Lakshmi LLC Group – Next Generation CEO Internship across all ventures

Lakshmi LLC Group is into

• Media and Entertainment – We promote movies globally.
  • FMCG – Coorg Exotica Coffee
  • Technology
  • Management Consultancy – Market Research
  • EXIM
  • Capital – Investment Banking
  • Education

Essential Qualification: MBA Students / B.Tech Students

Remuneration: Attractive

Certificate after completion of Internship and oppurtunity to get involved for full time and longterm
Locations: Globally
Start Date : April 15th

Applications are due : March 25th

Succesful candidates will be notified by 7th April

What we are looking in you:

• Punctual, Polite, Pro active,
  • Pleasing, honest, focused, Takes Initiative,
  • positive thinker, Go getter, Can do attitude, confident with good
  • interpersonal skills and good
  • communication skills both verbal and oral in English and native language.
  • Able to work Indepently and in Teams
  • Able to work and communicate virtually and at office.
  • Keen eye to detail and also recruitment.

Step 1 :

1. Detailed Resume  2.Passport Size Photo  3.College ID 4.Voter ID or Driving License or Pass port copy all scanned via e-mail.

Send us an e-mail with latest copy of your resume with scanned copies of the above to lakshmillc.com@indianinternship.com

After sending your documents, if you please give us a call on our recruitment liner SKYPE : lakshmi.corporation

Our website : www.lakshmillc.com

1. ravi kumar verma

on March 3, 2011 at 6:21 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am pursuing my B.tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) currently now in 4th sem ,want to have my internship from your esteemed organization,working with your organization will help me in my future career. You can contact me through my Email Id.

Hoping for a positive response from you….

Thanking you

2. Kamalpreet Kaur

on March 15, 2011 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Hi!!!..
    I am currently pursuing PGDM and I am in 3rd trimester of it. I want to apply for Internship in Media and Entertainment Field in your organization. I want to know am i eligible for this internship??

hoping for an early reply…..

3. shahid nawaz

on March 15, 2011 at 3:12 pm - Reply

HELLO SIR! I AM PERSUING PGDM(MARKETING & OPERATION MANAGMENT)…I HAVE DONE MECHNICAL ENGG…NOW I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERSHIP IN MONTH OF MAY AND JUNE..ANY OPPORTUINY IN YOUR COMPANY..PLZ REPLY

4. ANKITA SHARMA

on March 18, 2011 at 11:33 am - Reply

good morning sir,
    my name is ankita shrama and i am doing MBA from Bhilai and i am interested in doing internship from your company please reply is there any prospect for me. i have mailed my CV. hoping for the positive reply
    regards,
    ankita sharma

5. gaurav patni

on March 19, 2011 at 12:05 pm - Reply

I am currently pursuing my PGDM IB from JIMS Delhi
    I am sear
    FORESching for internship in the feld of international business
    like EXIM
    FOREX
    CHA
    etc
    kindly reply me if you have any option for me

regards
    Gaurav Patni
    +91-7827871611
    gauravpatni36@gmail.com

6. Manas Temurnikar

on May 10, 2011 at 2:47 am - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am a student of IILM, Gurgaon. I have completed my first year at the institute.

I am looking for an Internship plus Job in Marketing and Sales/ Market Research.

Kindly communicate me asap if there is any opening.

Thanks & Regards,
    manas.tem85@gmail.com
    Manas Temurnikar
    IILM, Gurgaon
    8800557537

7. Farha Khan

on June 25, 2011 at 10:08 pm - Reply

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here