“Internship – Wireless Technologies& Mobile Applications”

Job Title: “Internship – Wireless Technologies&  Mobile Applications”
Job Location: “Noida, INDIA”
Stipend: N/A
Company Name: “Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.”
Overview of internship:
Student will have to work on :-
1. Design, development&  testing of mobile Application in iPhone,
BlackBerry&  Android Platform.
2. Design, development&  testing of wireless technologies like GSM,
UMTS, HSDPA, LTE/WiMAX
Company profile
We offer software solutions, technical consultancy, expert manpower and
technical training in next generation mobile communication technologies
like GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, CDMA 2000, IMS, VoIP, UMA, NFC, WiFi, WiMAX,
DECT, TETRA, IN, CAMEL, ATM, MPLS, SYMBIAN, J2ME, BREW, WinCE, Windows
Smartphone, iPhone, Blackberry, LiMo, VAS, TELECOM BILLING, NMS,
M-Commerce, VHDL&  MATLAB.

Desired profile:
Education: B.E/B.Tech (2nd Yr, 3rd Yrs, Final Yr)
Stream – IT, CS, ECE, EEE, EE
Experience: N/A

Duration of internship: 6 weeks to 6 months (May 2011 onwards)
Any other information: No
How to apply: Include the email id which you want to use to receive
the applications. The email id will not be displayed on website.

Send application to

exuberantsolutions@indianinternship.com

37 Responses to ““Internship – Wireless Technologies& Mobile Applications””

1. Nitesh Gupta says:

I am a 3rd year undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, pursuing a Bachelor of Technology course in Electrical Engineering with minor in Computer Science.
    Best time interval for internship: 5th May 2011 to 10th July 2011 (My summer holidays)
    My details:
    CPI: 9.46/10 (in B. Tech.)
    Last internship: @NTU, Singapore.

For more details: contact me at the given email id.

2. vivek kumar vimal says:

Dear Sir/madam,
    I am vivek from chennai will finish my B.E (ECE) 2012-batch. I’m very interested to work in multinational companies. I want to complete my internship training this semeester leave. so I’ll highly obliged for your information.
    Thanking you.

3. Ravi Kant says:

I am a third yr electronics student from NIT Surat and I would like to do internship at your company.
    Contact me at the given email id.

4. Vivek Jha says:

Vivek Jha
    BTech , CSE , 3rd Year at KIIT University Bhubaneswar.
    Please Contact me at the given email id with the application details.
    Thanking You.
    Yours Sincerely.

5. Kunal Kindra says:

I am a 2nd yr ug pursuing my B.Tech in Electronics and Comm from NIT Kurukshetra.

I am looking for a summer training fr 6 weeks in the months of June and July.

Pleas send me the app form on my email Id

6. kalyansingh kag says:

sir, i am 3rd year electronics undergraduate student of shree jaychamrajendra college of engineering mysore pursuing a Bachelor of engineering.i have designed autonomous line follower robot in my 2nd semester certified by IIT bombay presently we are working on quadcopter and SMS

7. kalyansingh kag says:

sir,i am 3rd year electronics student of shree jaychamrajendra college of engineering mysore pursuing bachelor of engineering. i have designed line follower robot during my second semester.presently we are working on quadcopter system with wireless video transmission and SMS based moving message display using GSM technology and also i have done networking and hardware certified by central govt and ethical hacking certified by tech- defence.
    so i am very interested in learning technical things like GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, CDMA 2000, IMS, VoIP, UMA, NFC, WiFi, WiMAX, etc. please send me the details on my email-id. thank you.

8. Anurag says:

I am a 2nd year B.Tech (ICT) in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology(DA-IICT) and I am really interested in mobile apps and wireless technology. I wish to do my internship with your company.

9. Rajeev Gautam says:

Dear sir/madam,
    i m 3rd yr B.E.(CS) student from BIT,MESRA. i would like to do internship at yr company in summer..please contact me at ma mail id.
    Thanking you.

10. SHALU SAGAR says:

Shalu Sagar
    BE 3rd YR ,CSE at BIT MESRA
    I would like to do internship at your company.
    Please Contact me at the given email id.
    Thanking You!

11. Ria Gupta says:

Ria Gupta
    BE 3rd YR ,CSE at BIT MESRA
    I would like to do internship at your company.
    Please Contact me at the given email id.
    Thanking You!

12. rishi says:

BE 3rd year computer science.

BIT MESRA,RANCHI .EXTENSION CENTER JAIPUR.

13. I m 3rd year student from mnnit allahabad of electronics and comm. stream . I want to persue training at your firm . kindly contact me at given mail id.
    thanking you..

14. Nikhil Marda says:

sir,
    I am a second year student pursuing my b.tech in electronics and communications engg. at vignan university,guntur,A.P.
    I am very much intrested in electronics internship and want to join you during the period :may 2011 to june 2011.
    I have a score of 91% till the third sem of b.tech and i have presented papers at national events.
    I hope to see a positive reply from your side.
    Thanking You
    Nikhil Marda

15. Tina Sharma says:

Sir/Madam
    I am pursuing B.Tech in Information Technology (3rd yr) and will be highly obliged if I can get training from your company .Please contact at my given email address.
    Thanking you,
    Your’s Sincerely
    Tina Sharma

16. ANKUR AGRAWAL says:

Dear Sir/madam,
    I am a 2rd year undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Information Technology Jabalpur, pursuing a Bachelor of Technology course in Electronics and Communication Engineering.I want to complete my internship training this semester leave, so I’ll highly obliged for your information.
    Thanking you.
    Ankur Agrawal

17. Sunita Mishra says:

I am a 3rd year undergraduate student in electronics from KIIT University. I am interested in the internship program. Please send me the application and the details.

Thanking You

Sunita Mishra

18. H.S sabah says:

I am a second year student of CSE in VIT.
    May 20th to june 30th(summer holls).
    would be glad to hear from you!
    sincerely

19. Sumana Mandal says:

Sir/Ma’m,

I m a

20. Sumana Mandal says:

Sir/Ma’m,

I m a 3rd year undergraduate pursuing B.E in Electronics Engg. from Mumbai University.

I have made Automatic Stopwatch, Autonomous line follower Robot and a DTMF based Cell-phone Controlled Robot in my preceeding semesters.

I have learnt VHDL & MATLAB as a part of my syllabus. I am keen on learning communication technologies like GPRS,HSDPA,WiMAX etc under your internship programme.
    Kindly, contact me at my e-mail id with the necessary details.

your sincerely

21. Akarsh says:

im a student of Padmasri Dr.B.V.Raju institute of Technology presently pursuing my B.Tech 3rd year . i am interested in your internship program and i assure you that i work with full dedication & enthusiasm throughout the course.

22. krishna sai says:

SIR/MAM
    i am a student of 3rd year engg (EEE dept) and intrested in intrernshipo program . send me the application and details !!!!!!

23. Shivam tomar says:

i am 2nd year student of B.E. (E&C) at mit, manipal
    would be very pleased to do this internship
    my summer holidays are from 28th may to 30th june.
    my interest field is vhdl and matlab.
    and i would love to learn the mobile apps dvelopment.
    please contact me at the given email id if you are considering my request
    thanking you.

24. Haresh.K says:

Hello
    I am HARESH.K studying 3rd year MSC(software systems) in
    DR.GRD College of science, coimbatore. I am very interested in expertizing myself in mobile development especially in ANDROID. i am ready to work efficiently for 12 hours a day for the next six months.

25. sarath chandra says:

sir,i now pursuing b-tech 3rd year,ece, in sbit(khammam),i am more interested to do
    mobile communications, I want to complete my internship training this semeester leave. so I’ll highly obliged for your information.
    Thanking you.

26. R.Arun kumar says:

Hi i am very much interested in doing this internship. I dont have any papers during my 8th sem. so i can span a whole 6 months in doing the job. so pls take me an account…. I am doing B.E EEE in thiyagarajar college of engineering,madurai
    ill be free from academics after january2012….
    thanking you…….

27. R.Arun kumar says:

hi i am interested in dong this internship
    i LL BE RELIEVED FROM MY ACADEMICS FROM JANUARY 2011
    ILL DO MY BEST

28. pragya rathore says:

im a 3rd year student of MITCOE-PUNE
    please send me the form form and the details..

29. ashutosh pandey says:

I am a B.Tech(EC 2nd year) student &
    I am interested in doing the internship program. Kindly send me the details and locations for training.

30. Dishant Kapadia says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am a 3rd year Student of B.Tech IT from NMIMS University Mumbai. I would like to do an internship at your company for which I have already forwarded my Application to exuberantsolutions@indianinternship.com along with my CV and Institutes Recommendation Letter.
    Waiting to hear from you soon.
    Thanks

Regards,
    Dishant Kapadia.

31. prateek gupta says:

dear sir/madam

i m prateek, doing btech from maharana pratap engineering college in (ec second year ) want to do intership training ………so give some advice and links from where i can do traning ………….
    thanking u ………. i m waiting for ur reply

32. Meraj says:

…I am persuing B.TECH[E.C.] pre-final yeas,so i want to apply for the same ,please guide me about this

33. akhila says:

Sir/madam,
    I am a 2nd year student one with my semester exams. and i’m interested in doing internship with you company. i have gone through the details you have posted. can u please provide me the details of the locations where this program is going to take place and all the details regarding this program..
    thanking you.
    yours faithfully,
    akhila

34. Geetanjali says:

Sir/madam,
    I am a final year student and i’m interested in doing internship with you company. i have gone through the details you have posted. can u please provide me the details of the locations where this program is going to take place and all the details regarding this program..
    thanking you.
    yours faithfully,
    Geetanjali

35. prathik says:

sir i am interested in this project but can i have this training in hyderabad