Insight Social Sector Summer Internships 2011

Insight Social Sector Summer Internships 2011 at IIT Kharagpur

Always desired to make a change in the society but never got the chance to do so??

Interested in spending your summers at some of the best social organizations??

Then, don’t waste this golden opportunity to get associated with leading organizations and work in some of the award winning social projects.

INsight 2011, a team Aarambh initiative, a student body in IIT Kharagpur, is an Internship program aimed at utilizing the immense potential and energy of our youth and utilizing their particular skill sets to provide innovative solutions to various social issues. The wide range of projects offered by some of India’s best and most respected social organizations aims to provide the participants a once in a lifetime opportunity in their student career to work, explore and understand the ground realities that exist today in the grass root levels.

With reputed organizations like Intellecap , Rang De , Ekgaon, Give India and many more vying to recruit the best minds from the campus in projects related to microfinance ,technical ,core development and many such diverse fields , get ready to discover the Pulse Of India .

One opportunity can change your perspective. Are you game for it?

A clarion call for all social minded individuals .

For Further details:
Joydeep Sanyal
Ph: 09735406829

6 Responses to “Insight Social Sector Summer Internships 2011”

1. G.Prithvi Teja says:

Could you please provide the respective fields of interest like Embedded Systems,Signal Processing are offering under Aarambh.

2. abdul quadir says:

myself abdul quadir doing (mechanical) from mangalyatan university

interesting in summer training
    my contact no 8979713494

3. ankit shetty says:

I’m pursuing my engineering in Electronics & Communication……….wud u plz let me knw if some courses related to dis field………plz do contact me

4. Aruna M says:

Can you please help me to find organisation for doing internships in south india? I am a student of final year Master of Social Work . I prefer the community development settings in social work.

5. kalai says:

im doin it 3rd yr….intersted in doing summer internship….culd u tell me any summer pgm related to my field…

6. PRATIBHA B. says:

Dear Sir,

I am studying in 5th Semester (3rd Year) B. tech (Chem) at MGR University, Chennai. Can you pls advice me whether any Summer internship programmes suitable for my career is / are available around Chennai ? your valed advice is awaited. Thanks with Kind Regards-Pratibha