INFOTECH INVITES PAID INTERNSHIP TRAINEE

INFOTECH INVITES PAID INTERNSHIP TRAINEE

A leading HR Servicing, Marketing, Online Advertising & IT servicing company provides the Internship Training for MBA (HR, Marketing, Admin and Advertisement), MSW, & Any degree students pursuing final year

Training Designation (Based on qualification):

Hr Assistant, HR Executive, Placement Officer, Residential Placement Officer, Residential recruitment officer, Advertisement Executive, Data Entry Operator, Data Analysist, Marketing Executive, Business Development Executive, Web Designer, SEO, Team Leader, Customer Care Officer, Office Assistant, Office In-charge, Content Writer, R&D Executive, Computer Operator, Personal Officer, Telemarketing Executive, Relationship Officer, Administrative Officer, Management Executive,

Training Field (Based on qualification):

• Product-launch
• SEO
• Web Designing
• Management
• Content Writing

Training Charge:

Fresher – Admission for JAN-JUNE 2011 Batch is open, interested candidates may apply online to get them registered.

Registration Process:

6 Months Industrial Training is a paid training; Admission & Application Charge Rs. 500/-only. Company will get Training Charge Rs.10000/- towards the cost of training from the students.

Project & material at your own cost.

The fee is non-refundable. There will be no stipend paid during the training. Selection is purely on first come first serve basis.
Training Venue:

Bangalore– Direct Trainee’s – All Categories
Your Resident – Residential Placement Officer, Residential Recruitment Officer and Residential Marketing Officer Trainee’s only. Direct Theory Training 2 days applicable.

Certificate: After the training period our company authorized training certificate will be provided.

Professional Training Period: 2-3months. Timing: At your convenient time.

Gender: Male / Female.

Company Profile:

Our INFOTECH is one of India’s leading Company and was launched in the year 2000 with the goal of becoming the world’s No.1 company and ever since that, has been growing vertically in its standards and has established itself in the length and breadth of industries of in numerous sectors. In addition, INFOTECH is registered under Government of India. (http://infotechinterns.me.livecity.com/)

• All over India we are having 200 staffs, 100 & above Agencies.
  • Our staffs having 15 years rich experience
  • We are a very popular company in Industry world.
  • Our Infotech is very familiar for 2 lakhs and above companies in all over the Indian Industry world.

To Apply:

• Interested candidates, can send your resume to infotech@indianinternship.com

1. Gitu Sharma

on March 26, 2011 at 5:12 am - Reply

Im MBA (HR) final year student and looking out for live project (internship).can your company help me out in this regardsss…

2. Shabana

on March 26, 2011 at 12:28 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am looking for a 2 month summer training programme in HR in your company. I am a 1st year M.B.A student. kindly let me know me know if i can be a part of your esteemed company.

Thanking you,
    Shabana

3. dileep singh

on March 26, 2011 at 12:54 pm - Reply

sir i want to do summer internship in your orgasation

4. Archana Bhatt

on March 26, 2011 at 1:02 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking HR as my major subject.
    I would be grateful to you if you kindly give me a valuable opportunity to work of your company as a trainee.
    Regards
    Archana Bhatt

5. kulajeet das

on March 26, 2011 at 1:04 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a PGDM student of Delhi school of professional studies & research, AICTE & UGC. I am taking marketing as my major & International business as my minor subject.
    Regards
    Kulajeet Das
    mob. no. +919582093273

6. bhavika patel

on March 27, 2011 at 8:11 pm - Reply

i want to make summer training in a compy so plz guide me..

7. VIKASH TIWARI

on March 28, 2011 at 3:48 pm - Reply

hi,
    i m vikash tiwari frm bbsr.i m 3rd year student in bput university rourkela orissa.i want in ur comapny a internship program.plz kindly any information send me in my mail address.

8. manisha

on March 30, 2011 at 3:27 pm - Reply

im mba(finance) 1st yr student.i want to do my summer internship project in your company.do you provide this for finance students??please help me out.thankyou

9. ramandeep kaur

on April 1, 2011 at 5:20 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam,
    i am looking for a 2 month summer training of programmein marketing in your comapany.i am a1st year student in lala lapatrai insitute of engnieering and technology moga.kindely let me know if i can be part of your esteemed company

10. pankaj rathi

on April 2, 2011 at 11:55 am - Reply

i want summer internship project in your company.do you provide this for finance students??please

11. Niharika Gupta

on April 4, 2011 at 2:24 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    I would like to apply for the internship for the post of content writer. I am a 1st year Delhi University Student.
    I hope to get a quick reply.
    Thanking you.

12. radhika mittal

on April 5, 2011 at 11:34 am - Reply

dear sir/madam
    I am a second year BBA student of Amity Business School, Amity University. My area of interest in Marketing .During the summer vacation at the end of the second year curriculum I would like to do an internship at your prestigious organization in any one of the above fields. I look forward to working in your company and making a positive contribution to the organization. The opportunity will also enable me to gain valuable experience and exposure in practical aspects of the class room knowledge that I have acquired thus far.in addition I am mailing you my cv.

Kindly confirm acceptance of my internship. I eagerly await a positive response.
    radhika mittal
    radhikamittal01@gmail.com

13. Ashi

on April 8, 2011 at 6:11 am - Reply

I am looking for a 2 month summer training programme in Marketing in your Organization. I am a 1st year M.B.A student. kindly let me know me know if i can be a part of your organization.

Regards
    Ashi

14. roshani vichare

on April 10, 2011 at 1:38 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam,

I have appeared for BMS 4th semester and i want to do 2 or 3 months internship in finance.
    I would be grateful to you if you give me an opportunity to work for your company.

Thanking you,
    Roshani

15. Bhagyashree

on April 12, 2011 at 11:46 am - Reply

Respected sir/mam,

I have appeared for BMS 6th semester and i want to do 2 or 3 months internship in finance.I would be grateful to you if you give me an opportunity to work for your reputed company.
    It will be a valuable experience and exposure in practical aspects of the class room knowledge that I have acquired thus far.
    I am mailing you my cv.

Thanking you,
    Bhagyashree.

16. NITHEESH

on April 16, 2011 at 1:16 am - Reply

Dear sir/madam’
    I am a first year student of Amrita School of Engineering,AMRITA UNIVERSITY,pursuing an U.G course in B.Tech Elecrical ana Electronics Engineering. my S.G.P.A for first semester is 7.47 . I am looking for an internship to do in the may-july vaccation . hence i request you to inform me at the earliest if there is any program that suits my trade.

thanking you,
    NITHEESH

17. Abhinay

on April 16, 2011 at 10:36 am - Reply

Dear :- Sir –
    I am ABHINAY studying my b.tech 2nd yr in mechanical branch .Sir I would kindly ask you for the permission regarding the intenship programe of your company . I would be thank full to u if you provide me an oppourtinity for doing the intrnship progrmae in ypur company .
    Thanking you
    B.Abhinay

18. vishal singh

on April 20, 2011 at 12:24 pm - Reply

Hello
    i want paid training in hr just for 2 months

19. Archana thakur

on April 28, 2011 at 1:50 pm - Reply

sir,
    iam currently pursuing M.B.A from shri shankaracharya mahavidyalaya institute of management(AICTE APPROVED). I wanted to do summer internship for 2 months from your company & therefore wanted to know procedure for same.

awaiting for your reply,

regards,

Archana Thakur

20. Hasnan

on April 29, 2011 at 3:32 pm - Reply

Sir,I’m Student of MBA in central university of Kashmir . Sir
    my 2nd sem is going to finish, I want some help for internship in 3rd
    sem. if u can do some favor to me then plz reply…….I want to opt
    marketing as specialization and i ve done my graduations in computer applications

21. sivapitchaiah.kolli

on April 30, 2011 at 10:02 am - Reply

respected sir,
    i, siva pitchaiah kolli doing m-tech in industrial electronics in sjce college ,mysore.i want to do intership in ur company as apart of 3rd sem in my m-tech course please give chance to me .

thanking you sir

22. yamini lakshmi nadella

on May 6, 2011 at 5:51 pm - Reply

respected sir/madam,
    i, Yamini Lakshmi Nadella doing m-tech in Embedded System in gudlavalleru engineering college, gudlavalleru. i want to do intership in ur company as apart of 3rd sem in my m-tech course please give chance to me .

23. michael ambe nfosi

on May 11, 2011 at 2:20 am - Reply

dear sir i am michael ambe from cameroon presently in india for professional certification courses. i am presently an oracle database certified professional and i wish to have three months of internship in your organisation so as to have the required experience in my professional career. hoping to hear from you soon. 8008790280

24. johanson

on May 22, 2011 at 12:35 pm - Reply

I am looking for a 2 month summer training programme in HR in your Organization. I am a 1st year M.B.A student. kindly let me know me know if i can be a part of your organization.

Regards

johanson
    mob:91-8861587323

25. Farha Khan

on June 25, 2011 at 9:50 pm - Reply

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly
    PF Infotech Private Limited
    E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

26. rahul tiwari

on July 13, 2011 at 11:15 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing MBA (Marketing ) from IIPM, new delhi and looking for an internship for the same. Please inform me for the same if you have any requirements.