B.Tech/ MBA – Summer Interns required at Pune for TouchMagix Media Pvt. Ltd

B.Tech/ MBA – Summer Interns required for TouchMagix Media Pvt. Ltd to work as an Business Development Associate Intern at Pune.

TouchMagix is a next gen digital media that engages consumers in a whole new experience that involves interaction. TouchMagix offers a new variety of interactive display solutions that will attract audience to experience interactive content in the most memorable way.

TouchMagix currently provides interactive solutions to over 27 countries globally. TouchMagix Media Pvt. Ltd website: http://www.touchmagix.com

• Experience – 0 to 2 years
  • Duration of internship – 2 to 6 months
  • Job Title – Business Development Associate – International Business
  • Job Location – Pune
  • Stipend – To Be Decided

Job Description:

• Overview of internship: Write brief summary of internship.
  • Identify current market condition (Financial, Digital Media Implementation) in assigned geography
  • Identify key competitors, their offerings, their pricing and market strategy in assigned geography
  • Search prospective deployment entities using multiple internet search and domain information provided from time to time
  • Answer queries to specific project/requirement as specified by prospects
  • Generate multiple campaigns using company and domain information provided from time to time to initiate enquiries for the product

Desired profile:

• 0 to 2 years experience in handling OR Knowing international markets
  • Eye for detail and enthusiastic worker Education
  • Graduate in any stream.
  • Currently undergoing Masters in Business Administration in Marketing/Sales specialization

How to apply:

• Interested candidates to apply can send their resume through Email – touchmagix@indianinternship.com

10 Responses to “B.Tech/ MBA – Summer Interns required at Pune for TouchMagix Media Pvt. Ltd”

1. kishor waghmare says:

Dear sir,
    pls tell me about the job profile and qualification.. is there any chance for HR students in your organisation. bcoz i m interested to work with ur company..

2. bhushan says:

Thanks a lot… Nice post…

Keep posting..

3. sandeep agarwal says:

Sir
    This is regarding my summer training in your concern.

I am an ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGG. student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from M.B.M ENGINEERING COLLEGE, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN.

I aspire far a creative and challenging SUMMER INTERNSHIP during MAY/JUNE-JULY 2011.PFA my resume for the same and kindly inform me about any further requirements to be a trainee in your organization.

Regards & Thanks
    SANDEEP AGARWAL
    +91 9413325907
    sandeep11agarwal@yahoo.com

4. GIRISH RAJESH MAWANDE says:

Respected sir,
    Sir, i am a electrical engineering student of V.J.T.I Mumbai. I want to do internship in your company. So Can u please tell me what is the procedure for doing internship in your company.

5. Abhishek Pandey says:

Sir

This is regarding my summer training in your concern.

I am an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from TECHNO INDIA NJR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN.

I aspire far a creative and challenging SUMMER INTERNSHIP during JUNE-JULY 2011.PFA my resume for the same and kindly inform me about any further requirements to be a trainee in your organization.

Regards & Thanks
    ABHISHEK PANDEY
    +918928023827

6. yatharth sharma says:

Respected Sir,
    I m a student of GIT jaipur and i am pursuing my engineering in the feild ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION and presently I am in second year.
    I am quite willing to do my summer internship from your company. Can you please tell me what is the procedure for doing internship from your company.

7. saurabh says:

sir, i am doing engg. from C.V.Raman University. can i join ur company for summer internship. plz reply soon.

8. umrajkar Ganesh Nameo says:

resp. Sir / Madam
    my self Ganesh Umrajkar pursuing MBA from Vikhe Patil Foundation’s IBMRD , Ahmednagar. I am searching for the summer internship in thr field of Information Technology if there is any opportunity for me then please let me know.

9. great publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

10. Swapnil jaiswal says:

I am looking for summer internship . I have completed BBA. Now pursuing MBA. With International business marketing .