B.Tech/ MBA – Summer Interns required at Pune for TouchMagix Media Pvt. Ltd

B.Tech/ MBA – Summer Interns required for TouchMagix Media Pvt. Ltd to work as an Business Development Associate Intern at Pune.

TouchMagix is a next gen digital media that engages consumers in a whole new experience that involves interaction. TouchMagix offers a new variety of interactive display solutions that will attract audience to experience interactive content in the most memorable way.

TouchMagix currently provides interactive solutions to over 27 countries globally. TouchMagix Media Pvt. Ltd website: http://www.touchmagix.com

• Experience – 0 to 2 years
  • Duration of internship – 2 to 6 months
  • Job Title – Business Development Associate – International Business
  • Job Location – Pune
  • Stipend – To Be Decided

Job Description:

• Overview of internship: Write brief summary of internship.
  • Identify current market condition (Financial, Digital Media Implementation) in assigned geography
  • Identify key competitors, their offerings, their pricing and market strategy in assigned geography
  • Search prospective deployment entities using multiple internet search and domain information provided from time to time
  • Answer queries to specific project/requirement as specified by prospects
  • Generate multiple campaigns using company and domain information provided from time to time to initiate enquiries for the product

Desired profile:

• 0 to 2 years experience in handling OR Knowing international markets
  • Eye for detail and enthusiastic worker Education
  • Graduate in any stream.
  • Currently undergoing Masters in Business Administration in Marketing/Sales specialization

How to apply:

• Interested candidates to apply can send their resume through Email – touchmagix@indianinternship.com

1. kishor waghmare

on March 18, 2011 at 7:43 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    pls tell me about the job profile and qualification.. is there any chance for HR students in your organisation. bcoz i m interested to work with ur company..

2. bhushan

on March 21, 2011 at 11:53 am - Reply

Thanks a lot… Nice post…

Keep posting..

3. sandeep agarwal

on March 22, 2011 at 10:04 am - Reply

Sir
    This is regarding my summer training in your concern.

I am an ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGG. student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from M.B.M ENGINEERING COLLEGE, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN.

I aspire far a creative and challenging SUMMER INTERNSHIP during MAY/JUNE-JULY 2011.PFA my resume for the same and kindly inform me about any further requirements to be a trainee in your organization.

Regards & Thanks
    SANDEEP AGARWAL
    +91 9413325907
    sandeep11agarwal@yahoo.com

4. GIRISH RAJESH MAWANDE

on April 22, 2011 at 7:14 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    Sir, i am a electrical engineering student of V.J.T.I Mumbai. I want to do internship in your company. So Can u please tell me what is the procedure for doing internship in your company.

5. Abhishek Pandey

on April 27, 2011 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Sir

This is regarding my summer training in your concern.

I am an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY student of III YEAR and pursuing my graduation from TECHNO INDIA NJR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN.

I aspire far a creative and challenging SUMMER INTERNSHIP during JUNE-JULY 2011.PFA my resume for the same and kindly inform me about any further requirements to be a trainee in your organization.

Regards & Thanks
    ABHISHEK PANDEY
    +918928023827

6. yatharth sharma

on May 1, 2011 at 11:38 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I m a student of GIT jaipur and i am pursuing my engineering in the feild ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION and presently I am in second year.
    I am quite willing to do my summer internship from your company. Can you please tell me what is the procedure for doing internship from your company.

7. saurabh

on May 8, 2011 at 1:41 pm - Reply

sir, i am doing engg. from C.V.Raman University. can i join ur company for summer internship. plz reply soon.

8. umrajkar Ganesh Nameo

on May 30, 2011 at 1:41 pm - Reply

resp. Sir / Madam
    my self Ganesh Umrajkar pursuing MBA from Vikhe Patil Foundation’s IBMRD , Ahmednagar. I am searching for the summer internship in thr field of Information Technology if there is any opportunity for me then please let me know.

9. Dan Kennedy s Gamechanger DNA

on August 26, 2011 at 12:07 pm - Reply

great publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

10. Swapnil jaiswal

on May 9, 2013 at 1:50 pm - Reply

I am looking for summer internship . I have completed BBA. Now pursuing MBA. With International business marketing .