Urgent Requirement For Management Interns in Online Marketing and HR.

Urgent Requirement For Management Interns in Online Marketing and HR.

Job Title Management Trainee

Job Location: Bangalore ( Candidates stationed in Bangalore preferred)

Stipend INR 4000 – 6000

Company Name: Hibiscus Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd

Overview of internship: Candidate needs to assist the marketing activities as well as recruitment process along with handling few of the day to day operational activities. Analyzing the recruitment procedure and suggesting changes/ improvement for the same, also blogging and managing Social Media marketing.

Company profile: Hibiscus Technology was established in May 2008 and has been growing steadily since. We are a Flat organisations with over 40 team members. We are one of the leading names in Web and Mobile app companies in Bangalore. Our clientele includes the likes of MTV, NICK, ABC News, Johnson & Johnson, Symphony etc.

Details of internship:
* Posting the job opportunities in the Job portals.
* Sourcing the profiles from the portals like Naukri, Monster etc.
* Fetching the database from social networking sites.
* Coordinating with candidate and the interview panel.
* Assisting with the day to day HR activities.

* Assisting Marketing Team with Rich online content / Branding Activities/ Social Media marketing activities.

Desired profile: HR/ Marketing with and excellent verbal and written skills.

Other Info:Urgent Requirement so candidates who can start soon will be preferred.

Education HR/Marketing

Experience: Fresher can apply. Prior experience in Blogging and online content writing is a added advantage.

Duration of internship: 2-4 Months

How to apply: send resume to

hibiscustech.com@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.hibiscustech.com

1. KUSHALDHARMIK

on February 17, 2011 at 4:15 pm - Reply

I WANT TO JOINT YOUR COMPANY AS A FRESHER FOR EXPERNCE AND IF TOU GIVE CHANGE THAN WOULD LIKE TO DO JOB IN YOUR RESPERSTIVE COMPANY

• Brijesh pandey

on March 11, 2011 at 10:28 am - Reply

m persuing my mba from international school of business and research bangalore…..i hv opted marketing as my speciallization….m eager to do my summer training in ur company……
      rply me as soon as possible..m eagerly waiting for ur rply…….

2. dipika

on March 3, 2011 at 6:52 am - Reply

I wish to do internship in your company.hoping for positive rply as soon as possible.thanking you.

3. K.chaitanya

on March 3, 2011 at 8:39 am - Reply

I want to join in your company and Iam fresher and if you will job then definitely I will join

4. Ajay Kamal

on March 4, 2011 at 12:39 am - Reply

i need to work as a management trainee

5. ABHISHEK

on March 8, 2011 at 4:06 am - Reply

Dear sir ,

This is ABHISHEK , in currently doing my MBA in St josephs college of business administration and I’m really interested in doing my internship in your company .

Reguards ,
    ABHISHEK

6. rahul chaudhuri

on March 8, 2011 at 11:24 am - Reply

i am doing my mba from iipm mumbai f possible plzz reply wheather i can join this company

7. priya kamble

on March 13, 2011 at 4:31 pm - Reply

am pursuing MBA from IBSAR institute of management studies under mumbai university. I opted HR as my specialisation . I want to do my summer internship in your company.
    waiting for your reply…..

8. prasanna

on March 21, 2011 at 3:05 pm - Reply

m persuing my mba from international school of business and research vellore technology of institiude…..i hv opted marketing as my speciallization….m eager to do my summer training in ur company……
    rply me as soon as possible..m eagerly waiting for ur rply…….

9. Ayon Chowdhury

on March 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam,

I am interested to do 65 days Summer Internship in your organisation. I am in 2nd year of Master in Marketing Management under Pune University, pursuing studies in Sinhgad Business School Pune. I did BBA (Hons) from WBUT, Kolkata with nearly 70% Marks and ICSE & ISC with good marks from Rourkela, Orissa. Kindly consider my candidature and inform me accordingly. With warm regards.

Ayan Chowdhury
    Mob No : 07875063488.

10. ABHISHEK SEN

on April 3, 2011 at 1:23 pm - Reply

hello , i am pursuing m.b.a from Baddi university . i want to start my career with excellence and want to grow with your guideline. its not about why me just try me.

11. Farha Khan

on June 25, 2011 at 10:10 pm - Reply

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here