Job Title: TheSportsMirror.com Internship & Training Program
Job Location: Work from Campus/Work from Home
Stipend: Consolidated stipend of 1K
Company Name: The Sports Mirror
TheSportsMirror. com is one of the leading and most followed sports website in India and across the World. To empower sports fans and bloggers, ‘The Sports Mirror’ introduced its online journalism and content writing internship & training program where they develop their writing skills and learn what it takes to cover live sports events, cover stories, profiles, team notes and head-to-head matchups.
The internship & training program is as follows:
- You have to write 25 articles/blogs. You would be provided with various assignments/beats and would have to finish them in the required time.
- Successful applicants will be required to cover major sporting events of your choice and produce some insightful feature stories under pressure of a deadline.
- “Work from Home” online programme.
Benefits you get?
- Consolidated stipend of 1K and internship certificate will be offered to the intern on successful completion of the assignment.
- The interns get to enhance their skills of expression and observation through a process of mutual learning. The internship will give you experience in writing, editing, research, online journalism and much more.
- Not only will you get a chance to be published on TheSportsMirror. com, you will also be provided with effective feedback on your work.
Duration of internship: 1 month
So, if you’re a regular college student, passionate about sport and think you’ve got the energy and enthusiasm to be Intern. Email us your name, college name and resume at following email before deadline expires!