Microsoft .NET is Microsoft’s new Internet strategy.

.NET was originally called NGWS- Next Generation Web Services

.NET is Microsoft’s strategy of software that provides services to people any time, any place, on any device. An accurate definition of .NET is, it’s an XML Web Services  platform which allows us to build rich .NET applications, which allows users to interact with the Internet using wide range of smart devices (tablet devices, pocket PC’s, web phones etc).

In today’s IT scenario, .NET technology is playing a major role in application development & building web services. .ASP.NET is the most cutting-edge technology for Web application development. Web developers can create anything from small personal websites to large, enterprise-class dynamic web applications.

CETPA Belief “For the Engineers- By the Engineers”

At CETPA Infotech, our dedicated & competent group of trainers had designed the .NET course modules which meets all the Industry standards so that any students/professionals joining us should get thorough understanding of .NET framework and must be able to create applications of industry standards with the help of this framework.

Eligibility:

• BE/B-Tech (All branches students willing to make career in Software Development)
  • MCA/M.Sc(IT),BCA, B.Sc(IT)
  • Software Professionals willing to shift to .NET technology

Training Location: Noida, Lucknow, Greater Noida, Roorkee

Outcome of this .NET Training: After the successful completion of this training program, students can gear up for the various Software development opportunities across the globe.

So, come and join our specialized SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM-2011 exclusively for budding engineers and experienced a difference in the way of learning technology.

Don’t miss an opportunity to be a part of the BIGGEST PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE COUNTRY.

Note: Regular Batches are also available throughout the year at all our 4 centers.

Other Offering:- Embedded System, VLSI  Design (VHDL), MATLAB, J2EE, PHP,

AutoCAD, CATIA, Advanced Embedded System, Verlig HDL, LINUX,

Oracle, NETWORKING, Web Designing & Hosting, C lang, CRP,

Solid Edge (SIEMENS Certified), SAP (ITSL certified)

For Registration & Enquiry contact:-

CETPA TEAM

cetpainfotech@indianinternship.com

0120-3060555/56, 9258017974, 9212172602

Log on to www.cetpainfotech.com

25 Responses to “Summer Training 2011 in Lucknow for B.Tech,IT,CS,ME,MCA Students in .Net Technology”

1. Rohit Mhatre says:

Hello sir

My name is Rohit Mhatre I am from IIITM Gwalior doing my B.tech+MBA graduation
    and i heard about this internship & now i like to be the part of that internship.i know ASP.NET , C# .please mention the 1)fess structure
    2)living facilities etc

• Deepak says:

@Rohit,
      Dude I want to confirm u that this is not an internship program it is only a summer training in which they instruct u for couple of days about your technology then they give u a project that’s all, they did not pay any thing for the project or any thing else.

2. the company offers customized solutions for web application development, outsourcing, website development and ecommerce services web site update.

3. robin gupta says:

sir,
    i am a student of b.tech 3rd year(6th sem) of mechanical branch from JIET,GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS(rajasthan technical university),, i want take my summer training in automobile so if you could guide me ,,i”ll be greatfull to you so much..
    robin gupta

4. umang goel says:

Dear sir,
    i am doing B.E frm bangalore m in 4th sem of information scince , nd i wnt 2 be a part of this summer training please guide me sir m vry grtful to you.

5. nishant says:

i want to do .net summer training live project as i m in b.tech 3rd yr i.t

6. manoj kaushik says:

sir,
    it will be a please honour to me if i would get some information ragarding ur internship programe . i am a student at amity rajasthan (jaipur). i am persuing my b-tech course in cse(4th sem ).
    hoping with positive approch

7. santosh prakash says:

sir ,
    i am studet of b.Tech(cs) 3rd year student in R-C-I-T (jharkhand).
    sir i want summer training plz guide me. my mob no 9162480571.

8. santosh prakash says:

sir,
    i am student of b.Tech(cs) 4 th sem student.
    i want to summer training in your company .
    plz guide me..

9. Rajesh says:

@ Deepak & @ Rohit

This is the best training company in Northern India and you must join to learn some good technologies, untill & unless u know something very well no one is going to ask you for any paid job or internship.

So learn first and it shud be priority of every engineering students

10. RUDRESH TIWARI says:

i am b.planning student 4th sem from school of planning and architecture , vijayawada i want internship in summer please guide me my cell no .
    o9949546598

11. Mohammad Shahnawaz says:

gf

12. Sanjay says:

I am a .NET lover and I have worked in .NET for past 2 years.

I want to sharpen my skills in .NET.

Therefore I want to get summer internship in .NET again.

Please let me know the details at my e-mail address.

13. Rameshwar Prasad says:

Hello Sir
    I am 2nd year student of IIT Rajasthan in computer science and engineering. I am interested to work in computer network and communication.I want to study on it practically .Till now I have completed these course 1.C and C++ ,data structure and algorithms ,Discrete Mathematics &Computer Architecture( studying in 4th sem). My CPI is 6.00.
    I am free in May to 15 July .
    kindly give me an opportunity to take out something new which is special for networking through your internship program .

Please look it immediately as soon as possible.Reply must in both case or any suggestion for me.

Best Regards
    Rameshwar Prasad

14. Varinder Singh Grewal says:

Dear Sir,

I am currently Studying in 4th semester of my undergraduate study at
    Institute Of Technology, BHU, Varanasi, pursuing my B.Tech. . I am
    seeking a summer internship opportunity in the field of computer
    science and engineering.

I am writing to inquire about possible intern opportunities with you.
    I have a CGPA of 7.56(on absolute scale).

I Would be glad to provide you with any other information.
    Looking forward for your response.

15. Rohit says:

@ Deepak,

What after Project

16. sir
    i am student of b.tec 3rd year of computer science want to do summer training with course web designing but i free after 15 june . plz give me solution.

• ganga says:

u can com to dehradun institute of techonology dehradun they have strted summed training plans with HP ,INFOSYS ,adobe,E.A free for there collage student but for outsiders they have very minimal charges…..
      for more info… u may contact to collage from there website

17. jitendra kumar says:

hi i am jitendra kumar seeking a training in regard to
    the respective course of architecture being student of planning ,so sir
    kindly reply me for relevant requirement of material in order to make
    admission in your training/internship program.And how may i apply for

18. i am ramesh chandra student

19. Saumya Agarwal says:

Respected Sir,

I am pursuing b-tech in Computer Science,completed 4th semester from BIT Mesra,Patna. I am interested to join 4 week summer training in Web Designing& Hosting.

I assure you of complete dedication during the course.Kindly contact me through my id.

Waiting for a positive response.

20. abhishek says:

Respected Sir,

I am the student of B.TECH-MBA in CS (5 year integrated programme) from IAMR college Ghaziabad .
    Sir I am seeking a summer internship opportunity in the field of computer
    science and engineering.
    n i want to do summer traning programme in LKO
    kindly give me some views and details of ur’s programmes of minimal cost..

• alok shukla says:

respected sir,
      i m persuing betch-mba from I.A.M.R GZB . i am very glad to take an opperunity of CMC ACEDMAY IN LUCKNOW becoz it is a greater platform of our software and hardware engineers…………..IN a CMC have a very well educated faculty….. so i m vey thankfull to CMC ACEDMAY….

21. ajay singh says:

sir i am appearing student of btech of kcnit banda ,now i have completed my third year ,sir i wana interested to do summer training from your company ,if now seat is available

22. i am b.planning student 4th sem from school of planning and architecture,This is the best training company in Northern India and you must join to learn some good technologies

I Would be glad to provide you with any other information.
    Looking forward for your response.

and send me more information in my email