six weeks/summer training in diac training division dyanamic enginees pvt ltd

Summer training / Winter training with hands on experience and live projects at diac on industrial automation.

Dyanamic Engineers an ISO 9000 Organization, established in 1996 is a Recognized system integrator (From ROCKWELL AUTOMATION) company engaged in providing highly efficient and reliable Automation solutions with lowest cost of ownership to customers. We offer turnkey solutions to our customers with highest service quality standards which exceeds customer’s expectations. DIAC is the training division of Dynamic engineers.

Eligibility Criteria

* Degree / Diploma Engineers in Electronics & Communication., Electrical /Instrumentation / Mechatronics
* Working Professionals.
* 3rd year or Final Year students for Summer/Winter Training/Project.

Our Strengths

* 100 % placement assurance for Integrated Automation Module (DIAC – CORE). with end users /OEMs /Automation companies / System Integrators / Project Consultants.
* Add on courses on Personality Development (optional).
* Hands on experience on Automation systems.
* On site Practical Exposure.
* Highly skilled and expert trainers with project background.
* Guidance for final year projects.
* Mock interviews

www.diac.co.in

yogesh singh.

diac

scf-45,3rd floor, mohali phase- 9

head office:d-94,sec-63,noida

01724014316,MOB:-9356526146

1. Aditya Sharma

on February 7, 2011 at 9:40 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am a B.Tech Electrical Engineering student and i want to do tranning in your Company in PLC.

2. Renu kumari

on February 7, 2011 at 3:18 pm - Reply

sir,
    I m a B.tech third year student of IT branch and i want to training in your company.
    i will be thankful to u.

3. Amardeep kumar thakur

on February 8, 2011 at 3:11 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am persuing my BE in Electronics and Power, i am in 6th sem student.
    and want to take this oppurtunity……
    waiting for ur resoonse

4. satarupa das

on February 9, 2011 at 4:06 pm - Reply

sir, i am 3rd yr btech in electrical and electronics engineering. i would like to do summer intership in your comp. during summer of 2011. plz send me your email id, to recieve my resume.

5. VIPIN BIHARI

on February 10, 2011 at 7:50 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I m a B.Tech Computer Science &Engineering student and i want to do training in your company.Also i would like know more about your summer training program.

6. saurabh srivastava

on February 12, 2011 at 10:29 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I would like to state here that i am currently pursuing b.tech from a reputed college of GBTU (formerly UPTU ) in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION trade.This is my 6th semester.
    I will be privileged and grateful to you if given this opportunity.

contact nos-01202626920,8882324282

7. Rohini pipri

on February 13, 2011 at 3:13 am - Reply

good morning sir,
    i ece 3rd year student
    and
    willing to get trained from ur company
    can u post me ur details
    and details regarding it
    awaiting for ur response

8. AKASH MULTANI

on February 13, 2011 at 4:30 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM A SIXTH SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING FROM VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,NAGPUR.
    I WANT TO HAVE SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .
    I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO YOU AND YOUR ESTEEMED COMPANY IF I CAN HAVE THE SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2011 OPPURTUNITY.HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOUR COMPANY.

9. priyanka goel

on February 16, 2011 at 1:26 pm - Reply

gud evng sir,

I want to do summer training in your company. I m persuing b.tech in ece trade.. now m in 4th sem.. i want to know more about further summer training program. hope for a positive response from you. thank you.

10. priyanka goel

on February 16, 2011 at 1:28 pm - Reply

gud evng sir,

I want to do summer training in your company. I m persuing b.tech in ece trade.. now m in 4th sem.. i want to know more about further summer training programs. i shall be thankful to u

11. astha gautam

on February 22, 2011 at 7:17 am - Reply

good afternoon sir,
    I’m persuing b.tech from S.D.I.T.M.,Israna(panipat). i m in 4th sem.(ece).i want to have summer internship from your company in july/august.2011. kindly provide me application form and further details that would help me in doing my best.
    thank you.

12. poojika goyal

on February 22, 2011 at 7:19 am - Reply

good afternoon sir,
    i shall be thankful to you.

13. Deepak bansal

on February 22, 2011 at 2:22 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am pursuing my B.tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) currently now in 4th sem ,want to have my internship from your esteemed organization,working with your organization will help me in my future career. You can contact me through my Email Id.

Hoping for a positive response from you….

Thanking you

14. CHETAN CHOUDHARY

on February 22, 2011 at 3:39 pm - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM A SIXTH SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.E. IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING FROM VENKTESHWAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,INDORE.
    I WANT TO HAVE SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .

15. dhruv saksena

on February 26, 2011 at 7:40 am - Reply

sir,
    i am a student from thapar university in sixth sem now.my branch is electronics and instrumentation control am interested in doing summer internship.plz mail me all the legal formalities and the procedure for doing the internship.

16. Pushkar Kumar Jain

on February 26, 2011 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a third year student pursuing B.E Hons) Mechanical Engineering in BITS Pilani.
    I would like to join as a summer intern at your esteemed organization.

It would be nice, if you could send me the details regarding the same.

17. Kriti Saxena

on March 1, 2011 at 5:45 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech. I.T ,presently in VI semester in Amity University Rajasthan.
    We are supposed to do summer internship in this summer vacation for 6 to 8 weeks.
    I just want some details for doing internship in your Organization.It will be a great help from your side.

Thank You.

• Aman

on March 19, 2011 at 1:59 pm - Reply

want to join training by means of money??

18. Muthukumar

on March 4, 2011 at 9:23 am - Reply

Is there any training program for second year electronic engineering students?

19. VIVEK KUMAR VIMAL

on March 7, 2011 at 6:24 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I would like to state here that i am currently pursuing B.E from a reputed college of AVIT (formerly VMU ) in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION trade.This is my 6th semester.
    I will be privileged and grateful to you if given this opportunity.

contact nos-9092565803

20. Himanshu Goel

on March 8, 2011 at 4:51 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am pursuing my b-tech, Electronics and Communication, 6th semester from GSMVNIET, Palwal. I am interested to join summer training in your reputed firm.
    I am waiting for your response and i shall b thankfull to you.

21. Rishi Varshney

on March 8, 2011 at 7:44 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am pursuing my btech in electronics department from NIT BHOPAL (MANIT).Sir i want to know that how can I apply for summer internship at your esteemed organization.sSo sir please guide ,should forward my resume to you.
    Thank You.

22. vikas kumar sharma

on March 15, 2011 at 11:17 am - Reply

Hello sir ,
    I am pursuing my B.tech(Applied instrumentation & control ) from IIMT ENGINEERING COLLEGE,MEERUT. In this upcoming summer vacation i want to have my summer training
    from your esteemed company . May i have this opportunity ,if yes then what is the procedure which I have to follow .

23. Rajiv Pahuja

on March 17, 2011 at 11:30 am - Reply

Sir,

I m pursuing BTech from University College of Enginnering , Punjabi University and want to undergo a summer training at your plant. Kindly, let me know whom should I forward the training letter from my college to your office?

Regards,

Rajiv Pahuja
    09780209254
    rajivinhell@gmail.com

24. Sumana Mandal

on March 30, 2011 at 4:14 am - Reply

Sir/Ma’m,

I m a 3rd year undergraduate pursuing B.E in Electronics Engg. from Mumbai University.

I have made Automatic Stopwatch, Autonomous line follower Robot and a DTMF based Cell-phone Controlled Robot in my preceeding semesters.

I have learnt VHDL, MATLAB,C & JAVA as a part of my syllabus. I would like to get training on automation under your guidance.
    Kindly, contact me at my e-mail id with the necessary details.

your sincerely

25. Sushma Hegde

on April 2, 2011 at 2:42 pm - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM A SIXTH SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.E. IN M.S.RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BANGALORE.
    I WISH TO DO A SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION THIS SUMMER 2011.
    I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU AND YOUR PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY IF U COULD PROVIDE ME WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY.
    HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER MY REQUEST AND WAITING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE.

26. Sushma Hegde

on April 2, 2011 at 2:48 pm - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM A SIXTH SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.E.(INSTRUMENTATION TECHNOLOGY) IN M.S.RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BANGALORE.
    PLEASE REPLY

27. lokender

on April 9, 2011 at 4:24 pm - Reply

hi…m student of 2nd year from electrical & i want to do summer training so u plz tell me how to apply and suggest me some company name…contact no. 9996106619

28. Dilraj singh

on April 16, 2011 at 3:04 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR
    I M PURSUING BTECH. FROM PUNJABI UNIVERSITY PATIALA IN ELEC.N COMM. TRADE ….
    I WNT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP FRM UR PRESTIGIOUS INST. PLZZZ SEND ME THE DETAILS REGARDING THE SAME …..
    HOPE I LL GET POSITIVE RESPONSE FRM YOU ….
    THANKING U

• jahaz

on June 11, 2011 at 5:40 pm - Reply

thermal ch lwa lai 22

29. akhila

on April 23, 2011 at 10:23 am - Reply

sir,
    i am pursuing 2nd year btech from JNTU. I’m done with my semester exams. so, i’m looking forward for the summer internships. so, i’m interested in working with your company. so, i need the complete details and locations of this internship program.
    thanking you.