Project Management internship for an NGO Shatayu, Ahmedabad
Organization Profile: Shatayu a non profit organization, is an organ donation awareness initiative by Govindbhai C. Patel Foundation. The organization works to dispel all the doubts and myths regarding organ and tissue donation, through awareness and educational campaigns. It educates people about the importance of organ donation and motivates people to pledge for the same.
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Stipend: Decent, depending upon performance and experience.
Duration: Minimum one month. (Extendable)
Education: As per requirements.
Project Management Internship
As an intern in the field of Project Management for Shatayu, learn how to plan, coordinate, execute and finalise projects. Throughout your internship you will have the opportunity to learn a diverse range of skills from consultation to management and communication. You will learn how to develop and implement strategies in accordance with overall goals and objectives of the organisation.
Learn how to effectively deal with a variety of situations and find appropriate solutions.
Central tasks for a intern in Project Management include the facilitation and management of the day to day activities of the company whilst developing new innovative methods and techniques. With a Project Management internship, learn how to apply a diverse range of skills and acquire effective time management skills.
During your internship in Project Management you will be working closely with our current Project Manager and CEO to effectively implement and evaluate events and projects.
Acquire relevant work experience and essential training for developing new innovative ideas and implementing new strategies.
Apply now for an internship in the field of Project Management
As an intern in Project Management, tasks include planning projects from start to finish, taking all possibilities into consideration. Involvement in managing a team, utilising communication and controlling skills to make sure everything goes according to plan. To continuously evaluate the progress of projects and report findings directly to the current Project Manager and CEO.
Other tasks for an intern in Project Management include defining the resource requirements and work plans for projects and managing their development and implementation.
- Define the resource requirements and planning for projects
- Train, develop and supervise project team members
- Manage, monitor and motivate team members across functional assignments of projects
- Carry out extensive market research into relevant fields of interest and industry.
- Conduct project presentations and reports to outline and highlight key findings and developments of projects
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish, with built in contingencies
- Build, develop and grow relationships and opportunities vital to the success of projects
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communication fields
- Direct and manage project developments from initial conception to completion
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- High level of English language (both oral and written)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and manage deadlines
- Ability to cope with limitations
- Team management experience
- Able to grasp complex issues quickly and explain them in simple, concise language
- Ability to work independently and team orientated, collaboratively
- The interested candidate must possess resilience, determination, flexibility, persistence and motivation.
Should possess or should be pursuing anyone of the below :
- A Masters Degree
- A Degree in MSW, or any other graduate
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from a reputed institute or
- An excellent academic track record will be preferred.
If interested, kindly send your resume immediately to