PHP Internship Program ( Training Placements) by docckolkata

GET TRAINED FOR A REWARDING CAREER IN IT (PHP Training & Placement) @ Kolkata.

Docc is IT Development Company & Training Academy, counseling center prepare IT Professionals for recession-proof career in Kolkata.

PHP-my sql, .net , Web Design  Industrial. Intern/Summer Training-Live Project woks/ PHP Fresher Jobs / Career as PHP Programmer/Designer @ Kolkata and Overseas & Web Development works-.

Visit web page /website
4 placements of PHP, .net  Programmers / Designers in IT Sector , being trained-up by docc, kolkata. Call: 9433526196 or Mail:

8 Responses to “PHP Internship Program ( Training Placements) by docckolkata”

1. AMIT KUMAR says:

i am in 4th semester and doing btech in cse from BPPIMT, kolkata

2. shalini kaul says:

hello sir,
    i am currently pursuing my from g.b.pant engg coll,pauri,uttrakhand.i am in cse 3rd year and want to train at your institute.kindly enroll me in your program

shalini kaul

3. deepak kumar says:

i am in 6th semester , electronics and communication engg. student in nagpur. i want to join ur internship program will you guide me for this.

4. tarun kumar says:

dear sir:
    i am currently pursuing my from nmims university mumbai i am in eletronics and telecommunication 2nd yr last semester and want to train at your institute.kindly enroll me in your program and give me a detail of yours interenship

5. Varinder Singh Grewal says:

Dear Sir,

I am currently Studying in 4th semester of my undergraduate study at
    Institute Of Technology, BHU, Varanasi, pursuing my B.Tech. . I am
    seeking a summer internship opportunity in the field of computer
    science and engineering.

I am writing to inquire about possible intern opportunities with you.
    I have a CGPA of 7.56(on absolute scale).

I Would be glad to provide you with any other information.
    Looking forward for your response.

6. HEMDEP RAY says:

Sir, I am in Mechanical Industrial Production 4th semester. This summer in 3rd year (5th semester) i wish to do the summer training at your institute.
    Please help me.

7. mayur says:

hello….i am a 2nd year student .i would like to do internship in varanasi for 4 weeks
    and my stream is electronics and communications.may i know the companies that r providing such program

8. Hardik Patel says:

i am in 5th sem and doing MCA from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. i want to join ur program then please sir guide me…