PHP Internship Program ( Training Placements) by docckolkata

GET TRAINED FOR A REWARDING CAREER IN IT (PHP Training & Placement) @ Kolkata.

Docc is IT Development Company & Training Academy, counseling center prepare IT Professionals for recession-proof career in Kolkata.

PHP-my sql, .net , Web Design  Industrial. Intern/Summer Training-Live Project woks/ PHP Fresher Jobs / Career as PHP Programmer/Designer @ Kolkata and Overseas & Web Development works-.

Visit web page www.phptraining.doccsoftsol.com /website www.doccsoftsol.com
4 placements of PHP, .net  Programmers / Designers in IT Sector , being trained-up by docc, kolkata. Call: 9433526196 or Mail: docc2008@gmail.com

1. AMIT KUMAR

on February 12, 2011 at 7:31 am - Reply

i am in 4th semester and doing btech in cse from BPPIMT, kolkata

2. shalini kaul

on February 19, 2011 at 6:07 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i am currently pursuing my b.tech from g.b.pant engg coll,pauri,uttrakhand.i am in cse 3rd year and want to train at your institute.kindly enroll me in your program

sincerely,
    shalini kaul

3. deepak kumar

on February 21, 2011 at 10:48 am - Reply

i am in 6th semester , electronics and communication engg. student in nagpur. i want to join ur internship program will you guide me for this.

4. tarun kumar

on February 22, 2011 at 8:43 am - Reply

dear sir:
    i am currently pursuing my b.tech from nmims university mumbai i am in eletronics and telecommunication 2nd yr last semester and want to train at your institute.kindly enroll me in your program and give me a detail of yours interenship

5. Varinder Singh Grewal

on March 6, 2011 at 10:10 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am currently Studying in 4th semester of my undergraduate study at
    Institute Of Technology, BHU, Varanasi, pursuing my B.Tech. . I am
    seeking a summer internship opportunity in the field of computer
    science and engineering.

I am writing to inquire about possible intern opportunities with you.
    I have a CGPA of 7.56(on absolute scale).

I Would be glad to provide you with any other information.
    Looking forward for your response.

6. HEMDEP RAY

on March 21, 2011 at 10:49 pm - Reply

Sir, I am in Mechanical Industrial Production 4th semester. This summer in 3rd year (5th semester) i wish to do the summer training at your institute.
    Please help me.

7. mayur

on April 17, 2011 at 4:52 pm - Reply

hello….i am a 2nd year b.tech student .i would like to do internship in varanasi for 4 weeks
    and my stream is electronics and communications.may i know the companies that r providing such program

8. Hardik Patel

on June 28, 2011 at 4:14 pm - Reply

i am in 5th sem and doing MCA from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. i want to join ur program then please sir guide me…