LAKSHYA SOFTWARE SOLUTION are looking for some enthusiastic interns to work with us to promoter WEBEMS (ERP) erp for educational institutions

Responsibility

The interns will be responsible for market study and research and would also play a critical role in promoting, branding and selling our product. The internship will be based AT

Desired profile

Interns should have excellent communication skills and should be passionate about business development related activities.
The interns will get a chance to work the promoters directly and in addition to real learning, they will make some stipend income as well. The company will provide all the required support to intern so that she/he is able to deliver the best possible outcome. The intern will also have the chance to join the company on full time basis but it will be decided based on interns performance.

How to apply(976405440)

Lakshya Software Solution, Second Floor, Vanashree Complex, Above Shivam Garments, Warje Naka, Warje, Pune-400058

Email : lakshyasoftwaresolution.com@indianinternship.com

56 Responses to “MBA Summer Interns required for pune LAKSHYA SOFTWARE SOLUTION PUNE Solutions Maharashtra”

1. Netrali Sawale says:

I am pursuing MBA in Finace & HR from Dr. Ambedkar institute of Management Studies & Research .I am looking 4 summer internship Program from june & july.
    plz help me.

2. Vaibhav says:

Can you please specify the range of stipend?

3. AQUIB HUSSAIN says:

HELLO
    I have completed my BCA & right now pursuing MBA 2nd semester from Allana
    institute of management science.and looking for summer internship from may to
    july..if there is any requirement plz inform me..

4. Ramesh Bansude says:

I have done my graduation in B.SC(Comp Sci), now i am persueing MBA 2nd Sem From sinhgad institute, if you have vacancy so plz inform me on above mail ID.

5. ankita sharma says:

hello sir
    i have one my uation in B.COM and right now pursuing my MBA from CHITKARA UNNIVERSITY. i wanted to do my summer intership from april to june .i have opted your field becoz i wanted to pursue my career in marketing line and wanted to knw d exact pace of it.so plz lemme knw about d internship.
    regards,
    ankita sharma

6. I am pusuing MMM from sinhgad int of mngt .i am looking 4 summer internship program from may to july in raipur chattisgarh.

7. abhishek lavatre says:

Respected Sir,
    i had completed my graduation in B. Sc(c/s) from R.T.M.N.U and right now pursuing my M.B.A from Dr. Vikhe Patil (PCMRD) ,Pune UNI. i wanted to do my summer intership from april to june .i have chossen ur company bcz i wanted to pursue my career in field on IT. if a chance given i would assure that i would not let u done. please do just reply if i m in.
    Abhishek Lavatre

8. nikita says:

i am nikita.wasnik pursuing mba from sinhgad institute of business management and research pune university.i want to know the project details of internship.

9. Anita Jarad says:

Respected Sir,
    i had completed my graduation in B. Sc(c/s) from pune univercity and right now doing my M.B.A from R.I.B.M ,Pune UNI. i wanted to do my summer intership from april to june .i have chossen ur company bcz i wanted to pursue my career in field on IT. if a chance given i would assure that i would not let u done. please do just reply if i m in.
    Anita Jarad

10. SUHAS.MAYEKAR says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Suhas.Mayekar, from Karnataka and completed Engineering in and now persuing MBA from Kousali institute of Management studies,Dharwad. And my area of interests are MBA in marketing as well as IT. so please give me this oppertunity to enhance my skills. Thank you.

11. Saumya says:

Respected sir,

I am doing PGDM from Presidency College, Berhampur, odisha for current year 2010-12. we have internship in marketing or in finance for 2-3 months. so sir please reply whether i am eligible or not.

12. smita bhosle says:

Respected Sir,
    i had completed my graduation in BE(ENTC) from Dr.B.A.M.U.Aurangabad and right now m pursuing my M.B.A from MIT(MAE) institute ,Pune UNIVERSITY.i want to do my summer intership from may-june .i have chossen ur company bcz i wanted to pursue my career in field of IT. if a chance given i would assure that i would not let u done. please do just reply if i m in.
    SMITA BHOSLE

13. shivraj kotkar says:

HELLO
    I have completed my BCA & right now pursuing MBA 2nd semester from M.A.E. Alandi pune.and looking for summer internship from may to
    july..if there is any requirement plz inform me..

14. Rohit thakkar says:

sir
    presently i m doing an intergrated course in btech mba (it) from lovely professional university, jalndahar(punjab).and i am looking 4 summer internship program in marketing head in front end of software company…..

15. Mithun says:

I am pursuing my MBA degree from Manipal University. I am looking for Summer Internship Project at your company. Please help me in getting through.

16. Sandesh Talkokulwar says:

hi, sir i m mba 1st yr student. I hv coplited my graduation from BCA. But i m going 2 do my mba in marketin. If u hv any internship job for marketing then plez tel me.

17. swapnil jasud says:

Respected Sir,
    I have completed my graduation in B.E Computers, and right now pursuing my M.B.A from PUMBA (Systems & Banking) , Pune. I would like to do my summer internship from JUNE to JULY. If given an opportunity I would be a good asset to your company.
    Swapnil Jasud

18. dipika says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM STUDENT OF SSMS IMR COLLEGE,PARVATI DOING MBA.I AM AN ECONOMIST GRADUATE .I AM IN NEED OF INTERNSHIP.I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I WOULD GET CHANCE TO SEVE YOUR COMPAMY FOR THE SAME.HOPING FOR POSITIVE RPLY. yours faithfully,
    dipika.ss

19. pankaj b. bhagat says:

dear sir
    I have completed my Bsc & right now pursuing MBA 2nd semester from IBMR wakad pune.and looking for summer internship from may to
    july..if there is any requirement plz inform me..

20. abhijeet vyavahare says:

respected sir,
    i am pursuing Masters in Marketing Management from MIT school of management i wish to do internship in your company .i request you to reply me with the requires creteria

21. neha hanwante says:

i m pursuing mba from raisoni college of nagpur i m looking for summer internship programme so plz help me

• ksinha says:

why don’t u choose a company in ur home town or around ur college.
      u can also register in nokri.com or any such site for summker internship.
      all d best………

22. Abhijit says:

Sir,
    I have Completed Bsc(Computer Science) from Aurangabad & now pursing MBA 2-sem From JSPM’s Jayawant Institute of Management Studies.
    I am looking for summer internshp from may to june.
    Given a chance I promise you to give best of my knowledge & I will try to learn new things…

23. TANVI KAUL says:

respected sir,
    i would like to know about the details of your internship and when is it commencing.Hoping to get a reply from you as soon as possible.
    regards
    tanvi kaul

24. Geetanjali Jadhav says:

Respected Sir/Maam,
    I have completed my B.com from pune university & now pursuing MBA from Research Institute of Health Science & Management from Pune. I would like to pursue MBA in HR specialisation. If given a chance i would like to give the best of my knoweldge for the growth of the company. Hoping a positive reply from you.
    Regards,
    Geetanjali Jadhav

25. shital says:

Respected Sir/Mam ,
    I am pursuing MBA in HR from Sinhgad school of business studies, Narhe. I have done my graduation in BSc. computer Science from pune univercity.I am looking for internship for 2 months.If there is any requirement Plz inform me..

Thank you..

26. Rahul says:

Respected Sir/Mam ,
    I am pursuing MBA in finance from Sinhgad institute of Technology And Science, Narhe. I have done my graduation in B.E(E & TC) from Nanded university.I am looking for internship for 2 months.If there is any requirement Plz inform me..

Thank you..

27. rishi says:

Respected Sir/Mam ,
    I am pursuing MBA in SYSTEM from Sinhgad school of business studies, LONAVLA. I have completed my BE in INFORNATION TECHNOLOGY from MUMBAI univercity.I am looking for internship for 2 months.If there is any requirement Plz inform me..
    Thank you..
    9763048255

28. Shravya says:

I have completed my BCA & right now pursuing MBA-IT 2nd semester from BharatI Vidyapeeth
    institute of management kolhapur and looking for summer internship from may to
    july..with a project requirement if there is any requirement plz inform me

29. Anuj Pandey says:

I have completed my BCS & right now pursuing MBA-IT 2nd semester from Siddhant Institute of Business Mangagement from pune
    Looking for internship in IT.
    Sir plz inform me if there is any internship.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Anuj Pandey

30. parishek says:

i am a pgdm student with marketing as major and IT as minor i am in a search of internships for 2 months may and june 2011 how should i apply for this company.

31. Laxman Kamble says:

Hello
    I am pursuing My MBA from Sinhgad Business School, Erandwane,Pune.
    I am looking for a summer internship in HR specialisation
    So kindly revert back , how should I aply to your organisation.

32. Santosh Sutar says:

Respected Sir,
    I have completed my graduation in B.E Computers, and right now pursuing my M.B.A from Sinhgad Management school(Systems) , Pune. I would like to do my summer internship from JUNE to JULY. If given an opportunity I would be a good asset to your company.

33. Sandeep Vijay Mungilwar says:

Hello sir, I am Sandep Vijay Mungilwar i have comlited mf BCS from S.R.T.M.U.Nanded and now i an persuing MMS IN Mumbai univercity. And now I am looking for summer intership program in marketing. so please sir just give me a chance.
    Thank you!!!!!!! sir

34. mahesh misal says:

i am pursuing MBA in MKT and SYS in pandharpur
    I am looking for summer internship as on JUNE-JULY
    pls tell for the same

35. dashrath shende says:

Sir I am pursuing MBA (FIN & SYS)
    I am looking for summer internship project in finance
    pls help me

36. Pravin Admane says:

Sir,
    I am pursuing MBA (System ) from Sinhgad Institute Of Management And Computer Application.Request for providing summer internship for the same.

37. Vishakha says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am pursuing mba in HR from Neville Wadia insitute of management Pune,
    i am looking for summer internship
    if you have vacancy so plz inform me on above mail ID.

38. Sahil Mehta says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am pursing my MBA IT from International Institute of Information Technology
    I have completed my BE in IT and i am looking forward for summer internship.
    Please inform me if any openings are there.

Yours Sincerely
    Sahil Mehta

39. Vaishakhi Haldar says:

Respected Sir,
    I am doing MBA from Sinhgad Institute Of Management, Vadgaon. I am looking for Summer Internship for june and july. Plz inform me if there is any requirement.

40. Vinit dani says:

Respected sir
    I am the student of jspm ICOER, Wagholi.
    and opted FINANCE as a specialisation and would like to do internship in your firm.
    so pls consider favourably
    waiting for favourable reply
    amey.dani@yahoo.com

41. savita says:

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am savita kuwar, student of MBA II semester in HNIMR,Pune.
    I’m looking for an internship in finance field in Pune.
    If there is such oppotunity in your company, then please do let me know.

Regards,

savita kuwar
    9881858874

42. Dhananjay Haldikar says:

Dear Sir
    I have completed my BCA & right now pursuing MBA 2nd semester from Allana
    institute of management science.and looking for summer internship from may to
    july..if there is any requirement plz inform me..

43. Babasaheb Pawal says:

Respected Sir,

I have completed my BCA & right now pursuing MBA 2nd semester from I.B.M.R. Chakan pune.and looking for summer internship from may to
    july..if there is any requirement plz inform me..

44. Sarvajeet Kshirsagar says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have Completed my BCA from Sinhgad College, Pune
    and currently doing my MBA from Neville Wadia College,Pune.
    I’m planning to specialise in System and in that regards I’m applying for
    summers internship in your firm. Please find the attachment for
    my resume.

With warm regards-
    Sarvajeet Kshirsagar
    9730444311

45. umrajkar Ganesh Nameo says:

i am persuing the MBA from IBMRD ahmednagar. I am searching for the summer internship if there is any opportunity please let me know.

46. neha vijay shiraskar says:

dear si /madam
    am pursuing mba in marketing from rajarshi shahu college of engineering JSPM tathwde campus. i want to do summwer internship in ut firm for 50 days.waiting for ur positive reply .

47. yogesh s.kurhe says:

Respected mam/sir,Myself yogesh s.kurhe student of pune univestiy mba dept.(pumba) with the specialisation in SYSTEM.As ciriculum i need to summer intenship so for the same am waiting for +ve response.Thank you ,yogesh s.kurhe(8888779152)

48. lalit shete says:

Respected mam/sir,Myself lalit g. shete student of pune univestiy mba sinhgad management school with the specialisation in SYSTEM.As ciriculum i need to summer intenship so for the same am waiting for +ve response.Thank you ,lalit g. shete(9730211725)

e-mail:-lalitshet@gmail.com

49. Santosh says:

Respected Sir,

I have completed my B.Sc(IT) and now pursuing MBA 2nd Semester from Sinhgad Institute Of Management, Pune. I m looking for Summer Internship in IT field in Pune.if there is any opening in your Company so plaese let me Know.
    My Mail_id is (santosh.patil.14@gmail.com)

50. Farha Khan says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here