Looking for MBA Marketing Intern who wants to complete summer project/industrial training requirement

We are a start-up company in the Knowledge Management/Collective Intelligence making Social Business Software for IT, BFSI and Education sector customers based out of Sarjapur Road from Bangalore, India

www.kreeo.com

Looking for a female MBA student interested in Market Research, Lead Identification, qualification and contact and Social Media Marketing looking out for a summer project/industrial experience as part of course completion curriculum. Should have excellent communication skills, quick learner and good knowledge of MS Office skills.

Duration is between 2 – 5 months Feb – May 11. We are expecting the right candidate to join us by Feb 10th.

If interested please send me your profile/CV to

kreeo.com@indianinternship.com

1. Tushar

on February 9, 2011 at 3:20 am - Reply

Hi, This is Tushar kapse.I’m pursuing MBA i want Internships ( Marketing) from 20th of feb to 20th of may.
    Thank you.

2. Vineet R Nair

on February 10, 2011 at 12:51 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am student of PGDM at IIBR Pune in International Business (Marketing) looking for summer internship preferably based in Mumbai.

Kindly advise
    Regards
    Vineet R Nair

3. shubhangi ghadage

on February 14, 2011 at 12:13 pm - Reply

hi, MBA I student i want to internship in marketing for summer project.

Thank You.

4. Ast Bhuja Pandey

on February 18, 2011 at 7:14 pm - Reply

sir, i am pursuing my MBA from LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY and my specialization is MARKETING so please help or guide me regarding my summer internship.

5. Somesh

on February 21, 2011 at 10:49 am - Reply

Resp Sir,

I’m pursuing my MBA, i m looking for summer intenship (marketing).

Thnking you

6. Anitha CM

on February 26, 2011 at 2:33 am - Reply

hi I am Anitha
    I’m pursuing my MBA(final year), i m looking for my project in marketing(Retail/Brand management/Sales Promotions) preferably based in Chennai.

7. PIYUSH PRAMOD SINGH

on February 26, 2011 at 2:01 pm - Reply

Respected
    sir i am pursuing marketing (marketing)from GHRCE NAGPUR.I want summer job in patna or Ara or Ranchi

8. Saumya

on February 28, 2011 at 2:34 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am doing PGDM from Presidency College, Berhampur, odisha for current year 2010-12. we have internship in marketing or in finance for 2-3 months. so sir please reply whether i am eligible or not.

9. Adarsh Srivastava

on March 9, 2011 at 7:27 am - Reply

hello sir
    i am adarsh srivastava. i am doing PGDM in international business from PUNE. i want to do summer internship in marketing for 50 days will start from may mid. so please reply me..

10. md shahnawaz alam

on March 31, 2011 at 7:20 am - Reply

hello sir,
    i m shahnawaz pursuing mba from jaipur national university,jaipur. i m to complete my 2nd sem in may and i want to do my internship from patna. i m interested to do internship in either banks or telecommunication ralated to marketing fields.

my contact no. :09694631544

11. ajinkya chordia

on April 19, 2011 at 10:39 am - Reply

we are the manufacturer from food industry and having a good product range .we are in these field from last 25 years .
    and we are also looking for students for summer intership.
    you can call me or mail me at
    09028666676
    ajinkyachordia@yahoo.com
    any one intrested from marketing field can feel free to mail me or call

12. omprakash kumar

on April 28, 2011 at 6:42 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i m omprakash kumar pursuing mba from lovely professional university,phagwara. i m to complete my 2nd sem in may and i want to do my internship from delhi. i m interested to do internship in MNCs ralated to marketing fields.so if there is any vacancies regarding this, please sir infirm me. i’ll be highly obliged to u.

My Contact no.7696941160

13. omprakash kumar

on April 28, 2011 at 6:46 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i m omprakash pursuing mba from lovely professional university,phagawara. i m to complete my 2nd sem in may and i want to do my internship from Delhi. i m interested to do internship in either MNCs or telecommunication ralated to marketing fields.so if there is any vacancies regarding this, please sir infirm me. i’ll be highly obliged to u.

my contect no.07696941160