MBA Marketing Intern at Hyderabad

We are looking for MBA Marketing Intern at Hyderabad who wants to complete summer project / industrial training requirement for their course completion.

About Internship

• Market Research
  • Lead Identification
  • Lead qualification and contact
  • Social Media Marketing

About Dhruv Soft

Dhruvsoft a startup company in based at Hyderabad. We provide services and products in domain of cloud computing in India. Dhruv Soft are Authorized reseller of Google Apps in India. DhruvSoft are also partner of Microsoft Online Services in India and Salesforce.com Consulting Partner.

More about Dhruv Soft can be checked at our website:

www.dhruvsoft.com

Desired profile

• Female MBA student
  • Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
  • Quick learner
  • Good knowledge of MS Office skills
  • Good on searching information on internet
  • Ready to work in a startup environment

Duration & Benefits

• 2 – 5 months
  • Feb – May 2011
  • Join by 15th February
  • Stipend INR 4000/- pm on successful completion
  • Internship certificate on successful completion

If interested (only serious female candidates willing to work on full time internship) please send me your profile/CV to
dhruvsoft@indianinternship.com

1. Anup choudhary

on February 2, 2011 at 6:48 am - Reply

hi, i anup choudhary persuing mba and want to do sip 2011 from may to july and my specialization is marketing and human resource please give acknowledge about marketing research company which is looking for marketing research ananlyst.

my mob no. is 09801757629

2. Meenu

on February 12, 2011 at 9:01 am - Reply

Hi,
    I am a student of DCSMAT, Kerala. I am doing PGDM and I am a 1st year student. My specialisation for the second year are marketing and HR. I am interested to join the company for internship during the month of April, May and June.
    Hoping to get a positive reply soon. My mail id is meenupillai@hotmail.com

3. vinisha

on March 31, 2011 at 10:59 am - Reply

helo sir/madam..m doing PGDM from AIMA-CME, BADRUKA..I am n 2nd sem nw..planing 2 opt Marketing as specialisation..I am planing 2 do intern n april n may..vl i b eligible?

4. P.Vamshi krishna

on May 1, 2011 at 10:32 am - Reply

Hello sir/ma’am

I’m engg graduate.Now I’m doin PGDM in IBA(Indus Business Academy) B’lore.I’m planning to take specialization as Marketing & IT. So I want to do SIP in your company from May10th as our final exams r not yet completed.Please give me a chance.

My contact number:09741094419

5. saipriya katam

on May 8, 2011 at 1:26 pm - Reply

SIR,
    I AM PRIYA FROM KURNOOL. I AM PURSUING MBA FINAL YEAR. I AM INTERESTED IN MARKETING FIELD. BY THE END OF MAY MY COURSE WILL COMPLETE. IF THERE IS ANY OPPORTUNITY FOR ME PLEASE MAIL ME. THANK U.

6. supriyapaIati

on May 15, 2011 at 1:04 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Here is supriya from guntur doing my 1st year 2nd sem MBA in SRM University, chennai. Planning to take ERP and MARKETING as my specialization, I am interested to join in any company for internship during this summer vacation that is in the month of June July and August 2011.So you help me in positive approach.

E-mail: supriyapalati@gmail.com