MBA – Finance Interns in Telcom Sector

MBA – Finance Interns in Telcom Sector. Applications are invited by NEC India

Job Title – MBA – Finance Interns

Job Location – Mumbai

Stipend – Nil to 5K

Company Name NEC India

Website: necindia.in

Overview of internship: Finance department – Telecom Sector (Vendor)

Company profile Microwave Products for Mobile (3G) backhaul

Desired profile:

Education MBA Student (Finance) with BE (Telecom) Preferred

Experience Nil to 1 year

Duration of internship 3 to 6 months

How to apply:

This position has been closed by employer

18 Responses to “MBA – Finance Interns in Telcom Sector”

1. chandan kumar jaysawal says:

Dear,
    Sir/Mam
    i am chandan kumar jaysawal from INDIRA INSTITUTES OF MANAGEMENT, Wakad Pune. i am doing MBA from this college and i want to do summer internship in your organization.

2. hasan says:

I AM NOW IN SECOND SEM AFTER SECOND SEM I WANT TO DO SUMMMER INTERSHIP IN YOUR ORGANISATION

3. suchita singh says:

dear sir
    im suchita singh doing my mba from IMM-DELHI..im in 2nd year and i want to do my summer intership from your organisation

4. harpreet kaur says:

Dear sir/ma’am
    i am harpreet kaur a student of mba 2nd sem in sgrrits dehradun. i am seeking a training program in your organisation. Sir i will b very thankful to you.

5. Respected Sir/Madam,
    I Prateek Gilhotra student of M.I.B(master’s in international business) pursuing it from Delhi School Of Economics , New Delhi.
    I am looking for a 2-3month’s summer internship starting from 15th May 2011.
    I would be grateful to work with your company.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Regard’s
    Prateek Gilhotra
    (mib-2012)

6. Asrar ahmed says:

Dear sir/madam i am asrar ahmed pursuing mba in visheswarya group of institution (gr noida)looking for summer internship in your organisation 45 days . I will be thankful to your with regards Asrar Ahmed

7. Asrar ahmed says:

Dear sir/madam i am asrar ahmed pursuing mba in visheswarya group of institution (gr noida)looking for summer internship in your organisation for 45 days . I will be thankful to you with regards Asrar Ahmed

8. vibhor says:

Respected sir/mam

i Vibhor Ephraim student of MBA ( marketing and finance) in MATS university raipur. i want my summer internship in your organisation.

9. Anirudha Namle says:

Dear sir/madam i am Anirudha Namle pursuing mba in Arihant Education Group of AIBM Pune looking for summer internship in your organisation 90 days . I will be wait for your responce. I m interesting in Finanace.

10. Dear,
    Sir/Mam
    i am navneet sharma from greater noida. i am doing PGDM from galgotias business school greater noida. i want to do summer internship in your organization for 2 months.Sir i will be very thankful to you.

11. shashank gupta says:

sir ,
    I Shashank Gupta perusing M.B.A from ENTERPRENURE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI would like to do summer internship from finance from your organization

12. karan apoorv says:

sir
    i did my btech in electronics and communication from uptu and now i m pursuing my MBA in finance ,
    siir i want to do intern in your company can u please tell the procedure for that ,, my email id is karan.apoorv@gmail.com
    plz reply ass soon as possible….

13. dear
    mam/sir
    i am arjun maheshwari pursuing m.b.a. from iipm delhi. i want to summer intership in your oranisation.

14. prajwal says:

I am interested in summer internship with your organization,pursuing MBA first
    year from IMCOST, Thane.
    Specializing in finance. I have attaced my resume, for any more information u
    can reply through emal.

Waiting for your reply

Thanking you.

15. Gobindalal Bhattacharyya says:

sir
    i am a student of PGDM 1st year.i want to compute my summer training program in Finance(kolkata).
    plz sir give your opinion about it.my e-mail gobindbhattacharyya@gmail.com

16. Roshan Karmakar says:

Dear,
    Sir/Mam
    i am Roshan Karmakar from INDIRA INSTITUTES, Pune. i am doing MBA(Finance) from this college and i want to do summer internship in your organization.

• Arun mehra says:

Dear sir,
      I have seen your advertisement on net on 20th april 2011 for internship.
      I am Arun mehra.i am persuing my MBA 2nd sem. from inernation business school kota (rajsthan).I want to do my intrenship In finance field,from your organisation.
      please tell me further step that for intrenship.I will be greatful to you.
      I hope for a positive response.
      your truly,
      Arun mehra

17. Anurag Sabhnani says:

sir ,
    I Anurag Sabhnani perusing M.B.A from MDS university AJMER (Raj.) would like to do summer internship from finance from your organization