CMC Limited (A TCS Subsidiary), North-ex,Pitampura, New Delhi offers quality ‘Summer Training’ of 6-8 weeks duration alongwith technology training on asp.net / c#.net / java / j2ee / j2me / oracle10g / php with mysql & drupal / ccna / mcsa/ embedded systems / sqt / networking / matlab / seo / animation  with an opportunity to work on comprehensive projects.

Registration Procedure:

Please Choose the appropriate Payment Option listed below:–

1. Payment By Cheque / Demand Draft through Courrier / Speed Post :

Fill your Enrollment form online on “cmcdelhi.com” and take its print out. Courrier / Speed Post the enrollment form alongwith a cheque / DD in the name of CMC Ltd, Payable at Delhi to our office address :
8,Vaishali,Main Metro Road, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110034, New Delhi, India
Our website will provide you with a provisional student id. Please keep it with you for further references.
2. Walk – In to the centre :
Walk in to the centre and fill the application in person and pay the Registeration fee(Rs. 1000/-).
3. Pay Online through Netbanking :
Fill your application online and pay the Registeration fee (Rs. 1000/-) using visa/master credit card. Logon @ “www.cmcdelhi.com”

Contact : Sabia Rais / Ashish Arora 09810324822, 09313877528

8,Vaishali, North-ex, Main Metro Road,

Pitam Pura, Delhi-110034, New Delhi, India

E-Mail:training@cmcdelhi.com

URL:www.cmcdelhi.com

15 Responses to “Join Summer Internship in CMC Limited (A Subsidiary of TCS Ltd), North-ex, New Delhi”

1. tuhin sharma says:

i want a little detailed information about the starting date of the internship and the last date of submission.

2. AMIT KUMAR says:

we want to do summer training in may-june please give me details for this pz

3. jasleen kaur says:

would like to join it

4. ravi kumar verma says:

Respected sir,

I am pursuing my B.tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) currently now in 4th sem from nit trichy,want to have my internship from your esteemed organization,working with your organization will help me in my future career. You can contact me through my Email Id.

Hoping for a positive response from you….

Thanking you

5. i am b. planning student from school of planning and architecture, vijayawada i want summer internship.

6. Himanshu Goel says:

Respected Sir,

I am pursuing my b-tech, Electronics and Communication, 6th semester from GSMVNIET, Palwal. I am interested in doing summer training in your reputed firm.
    I am waiting for your response and i shall b thankfull to you.

7. Himanshu Goel says:

Respected Sir,

I am pursuing my b-tech, Electronics and Communication, 6th semester from GSMVNIET, Palwal. I am interested to join summer training in your reputed firm.
    I am waiting for your response and i shall b thankfull to you.

8. Rishi Varshney says:

sir,
    i am pursuing my btech in electronics department from NIT BHOPAL (MANIT).Sir i want to know that how can I apply for summer internship at your esteemed organization.sSo sir please guide ,should forward my resume to you.

Thank You.

9. harishanker says:

hi,dis is yashaswini.i am interested in interneship program of your company.may i please know the details of submitting my resume and many other things

10. Nitesh Ranjan says:

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing my b-tech, computer science, 4th semester from SRM,chennai. I am interested in doing summer training in your reputed firm.
    I am waiting for your response and i shall b thankfull to you.

Thankin you.

11. Nitesh Ranjan says:

Respected sir,
    I am pursuing my B.tech (Computer Science) currently now in 4th sem from SRM chennai, I am interested in doing summer training in your reputed firm.
    I am waiting for your response and I shall be thankfull to you.

Hoping for a positive response from you….

Thanking you

12. ankit shetty says:

Respected Sir,
    I’m pursuing my engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering(6th Sem)…….from Mumbai University…..& would be glad to complete my internship frm ur esteemed firm……..& would love to gain some more knowledge in this technical field from ur organization….
    Hoping for a positive response from the organisation……….
    Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,
    Ankit Shetty

13. Allen Edwards says:

Respected Sir’

I am pursuing B.Tech from PSAT Kanpur from ece department and it is my 6th semester so i kindly request you please give me information regarding this internship and how to to apply in your esteemed organization .
    Thanking you.
    Hoping for a reply

14. Saumya Agarwal says:

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing b-tech in Computer Science,completed 4th semester from BIT Mesra,Patna. I am interested to join 4 week summer training in Web Designing& Hosting.
    I assure you of complete dedication during the course.Kindly contact me through my id.
    Waiting for a positive response.

15. touseef says:

Hi !
    My name is Touseef Dev. I am student of Master of Computer Application (fifth semester) from Jammu University.
    I would like to be considered for 6 months internship in your organization for my last semester Project work
    Please give me details how can i be a intern in your company?