Schooladmit is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing start-up at a very early stage. We are looking for talented Web Designers/ User Interface Designers interested in gaining exposure on a live project with us. We are looking for interns who can work with us for 3-6 months, with the possibility of permanent job offer upon completion of the internship tenure. We expect the candidates to put in 25 – 30 hrs per week in the project. The candidates may work from their college or home.

Candidates will be required to interact with the client and should demonstrate good understanding of user requirements. We are looking for candidates with strong design and user interface skills.

Technical Requirements

HTML, XHTML, JavaScript, CSS, Flash, PHP and AJAX. Softwares: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CorelDraw and PageMaker.

Schooladmit is India’s first specialized local search engine for the school segment. We also provide innovative web-based products that transform the way school administrators interact with parents.

• ‘Lead Capture’ is a content management system to convert customer inquiries into sales

• ‘Admissions Manager’ is a world-class online admissions process automation system

Schooladmit will be India’s largest and most comprehensive database for schools in India. Our database would cover over 2,000 reputed schools across over 25 Indian cities. We are also building strategic alliances with large corporate, media-houses and web-portals to provide our products and services.

Our Team

Schooladmit is founded by alumnus from the prestigious Indian School of Business (ISB). Our team comprises of passionate individuals committed to deliver world-class customer experience through our products designed for the education segment. Our team consists of young and highly-driven individuals from management, technology and design backgrounds.

Interested candidates can mail resume at

8 Responses to “INTERNSHIP – WEB DESIGNING with Schooladmit”

1. Diptanshu Purwar says:

Dear Sir

I am a second year CSE student in VIT University, Vellore.I am interested in summer internship of 60 days in your esteemed organisation. I have maintained GPA of 8.5 till now. I am motivated with an inclination to do something different in computers.

Best Regards

Diptanshu Purwar

2. Nitin says:

Hellow Sir,
    I am a 2nd year student pursuing CSE @ Manipal Institute of Technology. As mentioned in your post, the candidate can do the same project from home/college. I would like to apply for the same and also would like to work at your organization for nearly 45 days between JUNE’11 to JULY’11 . Kindly upload the suitable details…

3. abhinav anshuman says:

Dear sir
    i am interested in summer training in your organisation.i am a third year student at KEC BHUBANESWAR .ihave maintained CGPA of 7.7 till now .Kindly let me know whether internship can be arranged in your organisation and the necessary academic requirements.

with best regards

Abhinav Anshuman

4. Rakesh Kumar says:

i have done my B.C.A in 2010 from kolkata and now i am doing M.B.A also from kolkata.this is my 2nd semester after this semester their will be a summer internship training that will be based on specialized paper.and my specialized paper will be SYSTEM as a major and MARKETING as a college name is SUPREME KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION AND GROUP OF INSTITUTION from where i am doing M.B.A. so i want to do that training from a very reputed company plz suggest my me as early as possible you.i will be very thankful to you for the act.

5. khritik says:

I am student of BE(MSRIT,bangalore) 3rd year information science with good programming(c,c++,,HTML,CSS,XML,XSLT,PHP).I have developed a sample website during projects in college.I am desperate to work with a good organization for industrial experience as summer internship

6. Debolina Mukherjee says:

I have received the bachelor degree in computer science engineering from Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal, India (CGPA 7.5). I wanted to experience the environment of Computer Science in USA so; I am pursuing now a second bachelor in computer science in Davis and Elkins College in Elkins, West Virginia, USA (GPA 3.4). I will be able to complete the degree by December 2011. I have done independent projects in Java, C, C++, and group projects in Database management System, software engineering, and web programming (HTML/XHTML/CSS/JavaScript/PHP). I am an energetic self starter who consistently completes projects accurately and in a timely manner. I am interested for this internship because I have always been keen to utilize my skills for a real world project. It will also be the best platform to earn experience and more knowledge in my field of interest and expertise.

Yours Sincerely,
    Debolina Mukherjee

7. Isha Shah says:

Hello Sir,
    I am in 3rd year computer engineering from vivekanada college,mumbai university.I have learned core and advanced java,c++,xml,xslt.i have even build 1 website as a project.I am very passionate about learnin new things and sharing my knowedge.I am willing to do summer internship in june and july.plz kindly give the details.

Thanking you,

Isha shah

8. Aleena Das says:

Respected Sir,
    I am an user experience designer and currently I am in 3rd Year from Symbiosis Institute of Design. Basically , I have studied research methodology, information architecture, interaction design and further going to study visual interface design , softwares like dreamweaver and flash. I am comfortable working on Adobe softwares like Photoshop, illustrator, indesign, corel draw. I am keen on learning and want to explore at a greater scale. I am looking for a summer internship.
    Kindly let me know if there is any possibility regarding the internship.

Best Regards,