Internship programme at Ministry of Finance Government of India

Internship programme at Ministry of Finance Government of India.  Indian Government in view of preparatory work associated with the introduction of Goods and Services Tax, a need for internship programme in the Department has been felt so that the officers of the Department particularly in the State Taxes Division are able to interact with young scholars with brilliant academic backgrounds from the reputed academic institutions. The programme is expected to enable the Department to critically analyze various aspects of the Goods and Services tax on the basis of refreshing ideas from the field of academics and a simultaneously expected to help the interns to familiarize themselves with the process of development of this important tax reform at the national level.

Check the details at following URL. The application form and method of application is mentioned there:

1. rahul

on February 2, 2011 at 8:34 am - Reply

its not clearly mentioned what we need to send via mail and what we need to send my post . Can some one please clarify on the same..

rahul

• admin

on February 6, 2011 at 12:18 pm - Reply

Rahul

Read pt no 10:

Willing and eligible candidates may send their applications by email to the undersigned at arvindkumar@nic.in , in the enclosed proforma alongwith their CV atleast 15 days before they intend to join the Programme.

So it seems you have to send by email.

Regards

2. Vaibhav

on February 12, 2011 at 4:39 pm - Reply

I have only 2 months available for my internship. Can I apply?

Regards,
    Vaibhav

• admin

on February 14, 2011 at 7:31 pm - Reply

Vaibhav

Yes you can.
      For more details check with contact details in the post.

Regards
      admin

3. Netrali Sawale

on February 14, 2011 at 4:52 am - Reply

I am doing MBA in Finance from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Managment Studies & Research,Nagpur.
    I wish to do Summer internShip in Finance in month of JUNE & JULY.
    plz help me.

4. Ranjeetsingh

on February 14, 2011 at 8:35 am - Reply

sir , please tell us , what we should send and where?

• admin

on February 14, 2011 at 7:33 pm - Reply

The application form and email id both are mentioned in the above document.

5. Jawad

on February 15, 2011 at 7:18 am - Reply

May i know the location? and when the internship program going to be started?

6. vibhor

on February 20, 2011 at 9:52 am - Reply

i m a MBA student ( marketing and finance) may i elegeble for this internship?

7. rudresh tiwari

on February 21, 2011 at 1:58 pm - Reply

i am b.planning 2nd year student i want summer internship .please tell about that?

8. RAJAN KUMAR KUSHWAHA

on February 21, 2011 at 3:19 pm - Reply

i want to internship in finance sector, i want to do the intenship from may to july

9. priyanka

on February 22, 2011 at 11:04 am - Reply

i m 3rd year student from computer science engineering..
    am i eligible to apply

10. priyanka

on February 22, 2011 at 11:05 am - Reply

i m 3rd year student from computer science engineering.
    Am i eligible to apply?

11. Nirav

on February 23, 2011 at 9:52 am - Reply

I am willing to do project in Finance & I am in MBA, we have max 2 months period should I apply?
    At which location it is to be carried out?
    Reply please!!!

12. Nirav

on February 23, 2011 at 10:40 am - Reply

I am in MBA & willing to do Project in Finance Field & the duration is of 2 months, can I apply?
    Is it available in Gujarat?

13. VIPIN JAIN

on February 23, 2011 at 4:57 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am doing PGDM from IMDR, Pune for current year 2010-12. we have internship for 2-3 months. so sir please reply whether i am eligible or not.

14. Sameena Begum

on February 24, 2011 at 10:51 am - Reply

Dear Sir /Mam,

I’m pursuing my MBA in Finance from JNTU University, Hyderabad.
    I’m desperately looking for the internship opportunity. Request you to please let me know if any opportunities are still available.

Will be waiting for your response.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sameena Begum

15. ajit singh

on February 26, 2011 at 9:31 am - Reply

sir,
    i am mba 2nd sem student from galgotia,gr.noida.i want to enhance my knowledge and skills via doing internship program.please help me out i have only two month for it so please fwd me the process of joining.

thanks in advance!

16. Arup Chakraborty

on February 26, 2011 at 10:33 am - Reply

Respected Sir Mam,,
    I am Arup Chakraborty , Pursuing MBA from SKFGI (SUPREME KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS) at Hooghly in West Bengal in 2010-12 and I have done B.com under Calcutta University in 2009. I am 2nd semester’s student. My specialization subjects will be FINANCE (Major) and MARKETING (Minor). I want to do Summer Internship Training Program in FINANCE sector for 3 month(June to Aug’11). I am very much interested in FMCG sector or MNC or Banking Sector or Any Consultancy company .Please help me Sir or Mam.I want to Your’s help…
    My e-mail Id is-(arup228gmail.com / arup886gmail.com).My contact No is->09883180001.
    Thank You.

17. Chaanthni

on February 27, 2011 at 8:38 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Greetings of the day. I’m really interested in doing this project. Is the last date to apply over? Could you kindly specify in which part of india will this internship be happening? Thanks.

18. Saumya

on February 28, 2011 at 2:25 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am doing PGDM from Presidency College, Berhampur, odisha for current year 2010-12. we have internship for 2-3 months. so sir please reply whether i am eligible or not.

19. BHAVIKA GULABANI

on March 1, 2011 at 2:47 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am currently MBA student in Christ University Bangalore, about to complete my first year. I have cleared my CA-Inter exams as well and I am interested in this internship. Can I apply and how to proceed if Yes.

Reagrds
    Bhavika

20. RUDRESH TIWARI

on March 2, 2011 at 11:49 am - Reply

i am b. planning student from school of planning and archiotecture , vijayawada i want summer internship

21. ritesh sharma

on March 2, 2011 at 5:03 pm - Reply

sir/mam i am doing my pgpbm with mba from niilm school of business, new delhi. i want to have a summer internship from your organisation…. so please advise, what the procedure is.. hope you will send me the required detail to my emil.addr.. thankyou

22. shailendra

on March 2, 2011 at 5:39 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    i am purshuing my mba 2semester from jntu university in finance.i am interested to join internship program for 40days.please replay me.9177412755

23. Rajnish

on March 5, 2011 at 10:08 am - Reply

I have checked the announcement.It pertains for year2010.Is there any new for the year 2011.If yes kindly provide the link.

24. ankush wankhade

on March 7, 2011 at 12:23 pm - Reply

respected ,
    i m the student of MBA 1st and i want to do summer internship in your company.
    if i m eligible for that then send me detailed job description.

25. Arup Chakraborty

on March 8, 2011 at 9:33 am - Reply

Respected Sir Mam,,
    I am Arup Chakraborty,Pursuing MBA from SKFGI {(SUPREME KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS– AICTE approved & affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)} in (Hooghly) W.B and I have done B.com under Calcutta University in 2009. I am 2nd semester’s student . My specialization subjects will be FINANCE (Major) and MARKETING (Minor). I want to do summer internship in your organization for 3 month(June to Aug’11). I am very much interested in your organization.
    My e-mail Id is-(arup228gmail.com / arup886gmail.com).My contact No iare->08013145741/ 09883180001.
    Thank You.

26. kuldeep

on March 8, 2011 at 1:51 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am kuldeep mandaviya , Pursuing MBA from Atharva school of business in Maharashtra(mumbai)in 2010-12 and I have done B.com in accounting and finance under MUMBAI University in 2009. I am 2nd semester’s student.and I would like to do specialization in FINANCE. I want to do Summer Internship Training Program in FINANCE sector for 2 MONTHS(JUNE to JULY’11). I am very much interested in FMCG sector or MNC or Banking Sector or Any Consultancy company or any finance co. where i can get good experience.so Please reply me …
    My e-mail Id is-(kuldeepmandaviya@yahoo.in).

Thanks and Regards,
    kuldeep mandaviya

27. Smita Garg

on March 9, 2011 at 7:23 am - Reply

Sir,
    I had tried to mail you my documents relating to the same a number of times but always got an error message stating that it was not accepted by the receiver domain. Hence, I had sent you a hard copy of the same around 3 – 4 weeks back in the address mentioned in the pdf file.
    I request you to kindly look into the matter and respond at the earliest as I need to give the confirmation to the college authorities latest by 15th March, 2011.
    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Smita Garg

28. vishal mahajan

on March 10, 2011 at 10:44 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a student of MBA from institute of agribusiness management. I am, highly interested to do my summer internship project for 30 days in the finance sector. should I get the chance to do my project.
    Thank you.

29. Nitesh Garg

on March 26, 2011 at 7:55 am - Reply

hiiii sir i am doing MBA and i want to apply for internship programe . please give me the chance to show my talent.
    thanks

30. Argha Chowdhury

on March 27, 2011 at 12:14 pm - Reply

is this valid? i want to apply for it, but this is dated 12th january, 2010.

31. KRANTHI KIRAN

on April 2, 2011 at 6:13 pm - Reply

Respected sir, I am a student of MBA in International Business 4th year 2nd semester of 5 years course and I need to undergo summer live project work for a period of three months in finance,from May-2011 to July-2011 ,sir I belongs to SC community I request I may kindly be arrange the project work my e-mail ID is “kranthi_kiran90@yahoo.co.in,and my cell No is 8106194859,kindly help me.

32. naveen rajput

on April 9, 2011 at 12:26 pm - Reply

sir i am doing MBA from Jaipuria Institute of Management,…my specilised course is finance and i am serching for a internship training for 2-3 month…..
    is i am apply for your profile…???

• Arun mehra

on April 21, 2011 at 7:44 am - Reply

Dear sir,
      I have seen your advertisement on net on 20th april 2011 for internship.
      I am Arun mehra.i am persuing my MBA 2nd sem. from international business school kota (rajsthan).I want to do my intrenship In finance field,from your organisation.
      please tell me further step that for intrenship.I will be greatful to you.
      I hope for a positive response.
      your truly,
      Arun mehra

33. deeksha rana

on June 28, 2011 at 2:59 pm - Reply

i am a student of m.a (economics) from kurukshetra university.can i apply for the internship. n what is tha eligibilty criteria?

please give me required details as per now.

thank you.