Advertising internship with Solace Communications at Delhi

Solace Communications invites freshers for hands on Advertising Internship program. Through this internship the students will get an opportunity to prove themselves in a very different and untouched area.

Name of Organization Solace Communications

Position Advertised For Business Development, Client Serving.
Location Delhi
Company Profile Solace Communication is a Delhi based advertising agency providing communication services to many companies We offer a diverse spectrum of advertising services in a very cost effective manner. we have specialized in Outdoor, Indoor advertising and Printing services ranging from graphics, brand & corporate identity, advertising creative, copy writing, Print Media(Newsletters, Journals, Manuals, Office Stationery, Pop’s, E-mailers, Posters, Danglers, Brochures, Banners, Various high & Low-resolution scanning, layout, digital), outdoor and indoor photo shoot (various studio gadgets) and various other functions as well.
Responsibilities • Keeping a hawk’s eye on any new client that can be acquired
• Pitching our service to clients through Calling/Emailing/Meetings
• Convincing potential clients about our service
Experience • Fresher / Internship
Qualifications BA in Advertising/ Equivalent Diploma in Mass Communication.
Other Skills • Good command over written & spoken English & effective communication in Hindi.
• Independently capable of handling the roles.
• Solution providing junkie, perceptive ideation, out-of-the-box thinker,
Good computer knowledge, proficient at using the Internet.
•Intelligent and good logical reasoning
• Ability to work under constant pressure
Duration of internship One month, after which the candidates will be considered for absorption into the company
Contact address Solace Communications

RZ-1/55C,Ground Floor,Madhyam Marg,Tuglakabad Ext.

New Delhi-110019

Stipen: Stipen: 3k-5k , Certificate of Appreciation at the end of their internship
Contact Person Ms Tanushree/Ms Arpita

10 Responses to “Advertising internship with Solace Communications at Delhi”

1. richa arora says:

i m an engineering student of second year and i want do my internship from your reputed company, kindly reply me how can i apply for the same
    yours sincerely
    richa arora

2. Anamika Goswami says:

Dear Sir/Ma’am
    I am an MASTER IN FOREIGN TRADE / MBA Foreign Trade last sem student. I wish if I could join your company. Kindly let me know if I can be a part.

Thank You.

3. rajesh says:

Hi,I am doing MBA in Marketing..i want to do from your company. let me know whether i can part of our internship program.

4. kulajeet das says:

I’m a MBA 2nd sem student. I stay in Delhi. I’m very much interested to get into the advertisement world. I’m looking for internship in Solace Communications.

I would be grateful if you suggest me something about how I can get into Solace Communications.

Kulajeet Das

5. kulajeet das says:

i am a MBA/PGDM 2nd sem student from Delhi school of professional studies & research. i am looking for internship in the advertisement sector. i have completed my from Guwahati university & currently i am doing MBA/PGDM full time in an AICTE approved UGC recognized
    i would be grateful if you me how to get into the advertising world.
    Kulajeet Das

6. Nutan Agrawal says:

Respected Ma’am/sir

I am pursuing a full time MBA-Media Management Course from Amity University Noida and interested in your internship program i would be grateful if i can be a part of your company.

Thanks and Regards
    Nutan Agrawal

7. Respected Ma’am/sir

I am pursuing a full time MBA-Media Management Course from Amity University Noida and interested in your internship program i would be grateful if I can be a part of your prestigious organization.

Thanks and Regards
    Sayantani Sen

8. Aradhika Rathore says:

Dear Ma’am/Sir

I am pursuing a full time MJ&MC course from the Amity School of Communication(ASCO), Amity University Noida and am interested in your internship program. I would be extremely grateful if u allow me to be a part of your exalted organization.

I mainly hold an interest in copy writing and print media.

Hoping for an affirmative.

Aradhika Rathore

9. Shivangi says:

Sir, I am an advertising, sales promotion and sales management student graduation 1st year and is interested in the training program provided by you all… how can I apply for the same..?