Google Internship is available for Software Engineering Interns in India. This position is available in multiple locations in India.
The area: Engineering
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies for which we’ve become world-renowned. In addition to revolutionising search technology, we use our world-class programming skills to innovate in a number of other areas as well. Our projects include working on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience. We also work extensively on networking systems, advertising systems and complex transaction systems in consumer applications.
The role: Software Engineering Intern
Software Engineers at Google are researchers and developers who yearn to create and implement complex computer science solutions. Our engineers
develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions. You build strong competencies in data structures and algorithms, along with a technical fascination for how stuff fits together. You need to have a solid foundation in computer science in order to consistently come up with new ideas as well as strive for a deep understanding of our products and services in order to continually improve upon them. We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skills.
As a Software Engineering intern, you could end up working on our core products and services or those that support critical functions of our engineering operations.
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platform and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems (just to name a few), you will be developing solutions to some of the most challenging technical problems out there. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming a plus.
How to apply:
Go to the source (following URL) and apply while this position is open