Required b-tech electrical, electronics, instrumentation and controls (Training Internship)

Dyanamic Engineers an ISO 9000 Organization, established in 1996 is a Recognized system integrator (From ROCKWELL AUTOMATION) company engaged in providing highly efficient and reliable Automation solutions with lowest cost of ownership to customers. We offer turnkey solutions to our customers with highest service quality standards which exceeds customer’s expectations. DIAC is the training division of Dynamic engineers.

Eligibility Criteria

* Degree / Diploma Engineers in Electronics & Communication., Electrical /Instrumentation / Mechatronics
* Working Professionals.
* Final Year students for Summer/Winter Training/Project.

Our Strengths

* 100 % placement assurance for Integrated Automation Module (DIAC – CORE). with end users /OEMs /Automation companies / System Integrators / Project Consultants.
* Add on courses on Personality Development (optional).
* Hands on experience on Automation systems.
* On site Practical Exposure.
* Highly skilled and expert trainers with project background.
* Guidance for final year projects.
* Mock interviews

www.diac.co.in

0172-9356526146

1. Sumit Kumar

on February 1, 2011 at 2:10 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I saw your post regarding the need for interns and i would like to take up this opportunity.

Regards,
    Sumit

2. nimisha

on February 1, 2011 at 5:38 am - Reply

Presently i m in 6th sem of b.tech (Instrumentation) and interested in six week internship during summer vacations.

3. sankalp kukreti

on February 1, 2011 at 1:04 pm - Reply

i want to know 3rd year summer training information.please reply as fast as possible

4. Sameeksha.Anand

on February 2, 2011 at 5:54 am - Reply

I am 3rd yr electrical engg student and I am interested to take up a project preferably on power systems in my vacations which is in june. Kindly let me know if there is anything of my interest.

With Regards,
    Sameeksha.Anand

• vivek kumar suman

on February 16, 2017 at 5:30 pm - Reply

We all know that practical experience is the best, and internships give students that hands-on experience they need. I have learned that stressing over little things will not get me anywhere. I have learned to work well as a team and that without my counterparts the work would not get done.

5. Rabi Narayan Pathy

on February 2, 2011 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    Currently I am in 6th sem.Iwant to do a 4-6 week summer internship programme in this summer vacation.So please let me know about the programme.

6. Piyush Pratap Singh

on February 2, 2011 at 1:28 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    i am B.TECH 3rd yr student.. in electrical & electronics branch.
    i would like to enhance my knowledge by taking up projects on electrical power system n machineries.
    so, kindly let me know if there is any opportunity for it.
    Piyush

7. arijit chanda

on February 3, 2011 at 7:16 pm - Reply

m a 2nd yr instrumentation technology student in bit (blore)..i m intrstd in ur internship programme nd d training part..plz do give me d details of it

8. Souvik Kumar Saha

on February 4, 2011 at 6:39 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am doing my BE in Computer Science and Engineering at Jadavpur University,Kolkata. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.
    Do I stand a chance for an Internship from your Organization and if I can how should I apply?
    Kindly reply to my mail:
    souviksaha@ymail.com
    Contact no.:
    9477008333

9. mohan girhe

on February 4, 2011 at 1:35 pm - Reply

i am from 2nd year b.tech student from VJTI of electronics branch.I have to take inernship in company.please let me know about any internship opportunity.

10. Haribans kuamr agrawal

on February 5, 2011 at 10:29 am - Reply

i am a third year (6th semester student of b.tech(electronics). i need to go six month industrial training in next semester as a part of our curriculum.
    does your organization provide six month training. n u provide me the detila

11. Dennis

on February 5, 2011 at 7:03 pm - Reply

SIR,
    I went through your ad ,i am a B.Tech(Electronics and Communication) 3rd yeaar student.i would like to take up a 4 week internship in the month of june.
    Hoping for a positive respone.

Regards

12. Dennis

on February 5, 2011 at 7:16 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I went through your ad, I am a 3rd year B.Tech(electroinics & communication) student,I would like to take up internship for 4 weeks in the month of June.
    Hoping for a positive response

13. Ch.Sundeep Kumar

on February 6, 2011 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am 3rd year electrical engineering student and am interested in taking up a project in this summer in my core field.Please let me know if there is any chance for me.

sundeep

14. raghvendra yadav

on February 7, 2011 at 5:20 am - Reply

sir
    i am a btech 6th sem student from electrnics and communication branch
    and want to take this oppurtunity……
    waiting for ur resoonse!!!!!!!!!!!

15. raghvendra yadav

on February 7, 2011 at 5:21 am - Reply

sir
    i am a btech 6th sem student from electrnics and communication branch
    and want to take this oppurtunity……
    waiting for ur response!!!!!!!!!!!

16. shruti shrivastava

on February 7, 2011 at 9:47 am - Reply

sir,
    I am in 4th sem in electronics & instrumentation and i am intrested in 6 week internship. pls replay asap.

17. Amardeep kumar thakur

on February 8, 2011 at 3:26 pm - Reply

Sir
    I am pursuing my BE in Electronics n Power, i m interested in 6 week internship training.
    plz let me know the details

18. ROHIT NARAYAN SRIVASTAVA

on February 11, 2011 at 9:03 am - Reply

Sir,
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.

19. ROHIT NARAYAN SRIVASTAVA

on February 11, 2011 at 9:04 am - Reply

Hoping for a positive response

20. Goutami

on February 11, 2011 at 2:19 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I m a 4th semester student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering.I m interested in doing a summer internship in this summer vacation.Plz let me know the details regarding this .Hoping for the positive reply.
    Regards,
    Goutami

21. Richa Mishra

on February 12, 2011 at 5:16 pm - Reply

Sir/ Madam

I am a third year student at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur. I have gone through the internship program that has been offered. I would like to apply for the same. I request you to kindly give me some more details as to where should I apply.
    Looking ahead to hear from you.

With warm regards
    Richa Mishra

22. Priyanka Mishra

on February 12, 2011 at 6:24 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am B.TECH 2nd year student in electrical branch.
    I m interested in six weeks internship during summer vacations in the month of june.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

23. Priyanka Mishra

on February 12, 2011 at 6:36 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    i m b tech 2nd year(4th sem) student.
    i want to go for training internship from your organisation.
    hoping for a positive response from your side.

24. BHARAT

on February 12, 2011 at 6:45 pm - Reply

I am a student of DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING(2nd yr) branch EEE.I m interested in doing summr intrn in any of my core subject.If possible let me kwow about intern opportunity with details.

25. parag jain

on February 12, 2011 at 8:07 pm - Reply

sir,
    i m in 4th sem b.tech in e.c(electronic n communication) from svnit college,
    want to know about summer internship, and is interested in doing one.
    plz send list of all detail about program available

26. AKASH MULTANI

on February 13, 2011 at 4:34 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM A SIXTH SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING FROM VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,NAGPUR.
    I WANT TO HAVE SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .
    I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO YOU AND YOUR ESTEEMED COMPANY IF I CAN HAVE THE SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2011 OPPURTUNITY.HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOUR COMPANY.

27. VIKAS SHARAN

on February 15, 2011 at 1:10 pm - Reply

I am Vikas Sharan, currently ppursuing b.tech degree from a reputed college, motilal nehru national institue of technology,allahabad. I would like to work and learn in your esteemed company in the coming summer holiday. kindly reply to my request.

28. ashish gupta

on February 15, 2011 at 4:17 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am B.E 2nd year student in ELECTRICAL (electronics and power) engg..
    I m interested in six weeks internship during summer vacations in the month of may-june.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

29. priyanka goel

on February 16, 2011 at 1:33 pm - Reply

gud evng sir,

I want to do summer training in your company. I m persuing b.tech in ece trade.. now m in 4th sem.. i want to know more about further summer training program. hope for a positive response from you. thank you.

30. Ashish Ranjan

on February 20, 2011 at 10:32 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM A SIXTH SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING FROM NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,JAMSHEDPUR.
    I WANT TO HAVE SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .

31. Ashish Ranjan

on February 20, 2011 at 10:34 am - Reply

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM A 6th SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING FROM NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,JAMSHEDPUR.
    I WANT TO HAVE SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .
    I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO YOU AND YOUR ESTEEMED COMPANY IF I CAN HAVE THE SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2011 OPPORTUNITY.HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOUR COMPANY.

32. Md. Muntazir Ahmad

on February 21, 2011 at 7:06 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am a student of final year electronics&comm. engineering.
    i want to know about the summer internship program.

33. Md. Muntazir Ahmad

on February 21, 2011 at 7:08 pm - Reply

I am waiting for your positive response.

34. tarun kumar

on February 22, 2011 at 8:49 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am B.E 2nd year student in eletronics and telecommunication enng.
    give me ur further details of summer training
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

35. manish mittal

on February 23, 2011 at 2:02 am - Reply

sir,
    I am in 4th sem in electronics & instrumentation and i am intrested in 4 week internship. pls replay asap.

36. Satyajeet Mukherjee

on February 23, 2011 at 2:12 pm - Reply

sir,i want to know the procedure and eligibility criterion for me to apply for the industrial training..

37. sumant kumar

on February 23, 2011 at 7:53 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am a B.Tech 2nd year student (electrical engineering).i want to have summer internship from your company.plz. reply.

38. Tallam Amulya

on February 24, 2011 at 12:50 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

Am a 6th semester B.Tech student from Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Tech., Hyderarad in EEE. i would like to know bout the ‘training internship programme’ in the month of may-june. hoping for a positive reply.

regards

Amulya

39. Vaibhav Pandey

on February 25, 2011 at 7:01 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Enginnering) 2nd yr from Indian Institute of Information Technology,Design and Manufacturing , and i desire to do internship in May-July.
    Kindly help me.
    email-vaibhav_pandey91@yahoo.com
    Expecting positive response.
    Thank you in advance.

40. Archana

on February 27, 2011 at 3:26 pm - Reply

I am a third year engineering student.I have taken Electronics and communication as my subject. Please do let me know about the internship.

41. Neha

on March 1, 2011 at 6:10 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am a 2nd year B.Tech(electroinics & communication) student,I would like to take up internship for 4 weeks anytime between 17th may and 13th july.
    Hoping for a positive response.

42. shikhar

on March 2, 2011 at 7:21 am - Reply

sir iam interested in summer training i am in electronics and inst branch in 2nd year 4th sem
    please feel free to reply and if you have other contacts for the same please share

yours faithfully

shikhar

43. Niraj

on March 4, 2011 at 1:16 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a 6th semester student pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from National Institute Of Technology, Jamshedpur .I am interested in doing a 6 week summer internship at your esteemed organization.I would be thankful to you if i can have the opportunity for the same.Hoping for a positive reply.
    Thank You.

44. Nitish Shrivastava

on March 4, 2011 at 1:21 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am deeply interested in persuing summer internship from your esteemed organisation. I am a 6th semester Electrical Engineering student from National Institute Of Technology, Jamshedpur. Please reply.

45. Niraj

on March 4, 2011 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a 6th semester student pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from National Institute Of Technology, Jamshedpur.I am interested in doing a 6 weeks summer internship at your esteemed organization.I would be thankful to you if i can have the opportunity for the same.Hoping for a positive response.
    Thank You.

46. sumeet gupta

on March 5, 2011 at 10:12 am - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am a third year Electrical Engg., currently pursuing my B.tech from college of Engineering Roorkee, and my field of interest is Automation(Power Electronics) and Power System(transmission of electricity).It would be very kind of you to let me know if I can work under your supervision during my summer internship for a period of 6-8weeks.

47. Sruty Singh

on March 6, 2011 at 3:10 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I’m a 3rd year btech student pursuing engineering in the field of electrical and electronics in VIT-U.I’m interested in the field of power system(Generation,transmission,distribution).I would be obliged to work in your esteemed organization for my summer internship.Kindly let me know the procedure to apply for it.Looking forward for a posotive reply.

48. Manisha

on March 10, 2011 at 8:07 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I’m a 3rd year btech student pursuing engineering in the field of electrical engg fro National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.I’m interested in the field of power system (Generation) or control systems..I would be obliged to work in your esteemed organization for my summer internship.Kindly let me know the procedure to apply for it.Looking forward for a posotive reply.

49. priya

on March 11, 2011 at 5:30 pm - Reply

sir,
    i m a student of 6th sem ece studying in srm university, new delhi. I want to do summer internship programme ,so plz kindly suggest me best institutes or companies as soon as possible.

50. Prateek Gupta

on March 12, 2011 at 3:22 pm - Reply

Sir

I am 3rd year Instrumentation & Control Engineering student. I am interested in the internship during summers and would like to know more about the programme.

With regards.

Prateek Gupta
    guptaprateek.nsit@gmail.com

51. Ravi kumar verma

on March 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm - Reply

gud evng sir,

I want to do summer training in your company. I m persuing b.tech in ece trade.. from NIT trichy now m in 4th sem.. i want to know more about further summer training program. hope for a positive response from you. thank you.

52. Snehashish

on March 16, 2011 at 8:23 pm - Reply

Sir

I am a 3rd yr Electrical Engineering student from Delhi College of engineering.I have my interest in power systems and control.Have a CGPA of 8.72.I want to grab this oppurtunity for pursuing my summer internship anytime from 10 May onwards.Also intested in doing live projects.
    Waiting for a positive response.
    Snehashish
    snehashish.pal@dce.edu

53. Asmita Patel

on March 17, 2011 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    Third year ETE student from PIET ROURKELA ,interested to do internship under you . plzz respond ,if any projects suitable for me so that i can further move ahead on dat..
    Thankyou

54. rajul

on March 26, 2011 at 11:25 am - Reply

S i am pursuing b.tech. in instrumentation and control eng.(1st year) @netajisubhas institute of technology.I want to do 6 weeks internship program from a reputed institution as yours.
    Hoping for positive response.

55. Varsha

on March 29, 2011 at 2:47 pm - Reply

Sir,

I am currently pursuing my 3rd year in Electronics and Communication Engineering from NIT, Warangal. I am interested in your summer program. I would be glad to enrol myself and am hoping for a positive reply from your end.

Thanking You.
    Varsha Gadam,
    National Institute of Technology, Warangal

56. vikram singh

on March 31, 2011 at 10:07 am - Reply

dear sir
    i am vikram rajveer singh, 6th semester student at The YMCA Inst. of Engg. Faridabad.
    i am willing to do my 7 months industrial project training with you. i am ready to join your prestigious company at any condition…
    thanking you
    vikram5889singh@gmail.com

57. dharani

on March 31, 2011 at 3:31 pm - Reply

sir
    I am a 3rd year electrical and electronic engineering (eee) student. I am interested in the internship during summers and would like to know more about the program.

Thanks and Regards
    Dharani

58. pankajrathi

on April 8, 2011 at 4:33 am - Reply

I am in 4th sem in electronics & electrical and i am intrested in 4 week internship. pls replay .

59. Anshika Upadhyay

on April 14, 2011 at 7:58 pm - Reply

Dear sir,

I belong to electronics and communication branch and i am currently in second semester. I am interested in the training courses offered by your institution and i am looking forward to pursue it. I would also like to mention that i was rather looking for a training cum internship programme.
    Sir, one of my friends, who is also currently in second semester from electronics and instrumentation branch, was looking for a training programme with the same requirements. And since, we belong to bangalore city, we would like to pursue the programme here itself.
    I would like to know more about training programmes offered by your institution. I look forward to a positive reply.
    Thankyou
    Regards
    Anshika Upadhyay

60. mohit gupta

on April 29, 2011 at 1:05 pm - Reply

Sir

With regards.

mohit

61. Manish Mittal

on June 9, 2011 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Sir

I am 2rd year Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering student. I am interested in the internship during summers and would like to know more about the programme.

With regards.

Manish Mittal

62. jyoti patel

on July 21, 2011 at 1:29 pm - Reply

sir i m about to go in 3rd yr,govt eng. college,ajmer n i really worried about ma training i m seeking fr gud company so tat i can fetch training frm thr plz kindly advise me fr the best companies
    at jyotipa90@gmail.com

63. S.AKSHYA

on August 7, 2013 at 3:47 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    I am doing final year in BE.(ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING). I need huh training in best industry with intenship., so i need your help will you let me know the best industry with intenship sir/madam.

64. Ashwin Prabhagaran S

on December 19, 2013 at 7:55 am - Reply

Sir I am doing final year B.E Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. I wish to do internship here. Is there any possibilities for me to start intern from January first week of 2014?

65. Anjan Sengupta

on January 19, 2014 at 5:51 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

My daughter is studying at GCT,Coimbatore in Electronics & Instrumentation. This summer during May2014, she has to undergo Internship training in Automation.She wants to complete her Intern at Kolkata either at IIT,Kharagpur or in any top level IT Company or in any Oil Company located at Kolkata during May2014. She is third semester student.

Regards,
    Anjan Sengupta.

66. vishal suryawanshi

on March 5, 2014 at 9:38 am - Reply

sir ,

i have completed my T.E. INSTRUMENTATION from mumbai university ,please tell me when it starts ,i m interested to do that ,if possible i wish to join right now .please tell me its details.

Regards,
    vishal suryawanshi.

67. shreya

on May 23, 2014 at 12:13 pm - Reply

sir, im btech 4th yr student persuing electronics and telecommunication engineering so for which summer training i should go for? Is embedded system for 1 mnth would be beneficial?

68. RAGHAVENDRA BK

on June 27, 2014 at 2:14 pm - Reply

i have completed my 3rd year engineering in Electronics & Instrumentation. i want to join this industrial training. please mail me the details of the training

69. Medha

on July 14, 2015 at 1:03 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am a B.tech student in EEE and am currently in the 5th semester. I want to do Winter Internship.
    please mail the details of the trainings.
    Thank you.

70. ajay jajoo

on April 27, 2016 at 7:29 am - Reply

Sir I have completed 2nd year of b.tech in electrical engineering from SANGAM university at bhilwara. I have also practical knowledge of electrical field. Sir I want to do a summer training of 45 days so please informed me complete information about internsinternship.

71. VIJAY KUMAR GOURI

on May 2, 2016 at 2:12 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    my daughter is in 6th sem. of electrical engg. at YMCA faridabad.
    kindly arrange her training in contro panel company in noida/greater noida. ncr.
    thanks
    vijay.

72. priyanka agarwal

on May 11, 2016 at 8:03 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I saw your post and as i m looking for the company for doing internship and this company seems to fulfill my requirements.I am also a student of electronics and communication branch and i would like to know what il b taught in this internship , from when it will be starting and the exact location of your company

73. varshini

on November 16, 2016 at 3:21 am - Reply

sir,
    I am pursuing 3rd year of my btech in electronics and instrumentation stream. i want to do summer internship in this may to july period. Will you please mail me the details of the internship program.