Dyanamic Engineers an ISO 9000 Organization, established in 1996 is a Recognized system integrator (From ROCKWELL AUTOMATION) company engaged in providing highly efficient and reliable Automation solutions with lowest cost of ownership to customers. We offer turnkey solutions to our customers with highest service quality standards which exceeds customer’s expectations. DIAC is the training division of Dynamic engineers.

Eligibility Criteria

* Degree / Diploma Engineers in Electronics & Communication., Electrical /Instrumentation / Mechatronics
* Working Professionals.
* Final Year students for Summer/Winter Training/Project.

Our Strengths

* 100 % placement assurance for Integrated Automation Module (DIAC – CORE). with end users /OEMs /Automation companies / System Integrators / Project Consultants.
* Add on courses on Personality Development (optional).
* Hands on experience on Automation systems.
* On site Practical Exposure.
* Highly skilled and expert trainers with project background.
* Guidance for final year projects.
* Mock interviews

www.diac.co.in

0172-9356526146

66 Responses to “Required b-tech electrical, electronics, instrumentation and controls (Training Internship)”

1. Sumit Kumar says:

Respected Sir,
    I saw your post regarding the need for interns and i would like to take up this opportunity.

Regards,
    Sumit

2. nimisha says:

Presently i m in 6th sem of b.tech (Instrumentation) and interested in six week internship during summer vacations.

3. sankalp kukreti says:

i want to know 3rd year summer training information.please reply as fast as possible

4. Sameeksha.Anand says:

I am 3rd yr electrical engg student and I am interested to take up a project preferably on power systems in my vacations which is in june. Kindly let me know if there is anything of my interest.

With Regards,
    Sameeksha.Anand

5. Rabi Narayan Pathy says:

Respected Sir,
    Currently I am in 6th sem.Iwant to do a 4-6 week summer internship programme in this summer vacation.So please let me know about the programme.

6. Piyush Pratap Singh says:

respected sir,
    i am B.TECH 3rd yr student.. in electrical & electronics branch.
    i would like to enhance my knowledge by taking up projects on electrical power system n machineries.
    so, kindly let me know if there is any opportunity for it.
    Piyush

7. m a 2nd yr instrumentation technology student in bit (blore)..i m intrstd in ur internship programme nd d training part..plz do give me d details of it

8. Souvik Kumar Saha says:

Sir,
    I am doing my BE in Computer Science and Engineering at Jadavpur University,Kolkata. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.
    Do I stand a chance for an Internship from your Organization and if I can how should I apply?
    Kindly reply to my mail:
    souviksaha@ymail.com
    Contact no.:
    9477008333

9. mohan girhe says:

i am from 2nd year b.tech student from VJTI of electronics branch.I have to take inernship in company.please let me know about any internship opportunity.

10. Haribans kuamr agrawal says:

i am a third year (6th semester student of b.tech(electronics). i need to go six month industrial training in next semester as a part of our curriculum.
    does your organization provide six month training. n u provide me the detila

11. Dennis says:

SIR,
    I went through your ad ,i am a B.Tech(Electronics and Communication) 3rd yeaar student.i would like to take up a 4 week internship in the month of june.
    Hoping for a positive respone.

Regards

12. Dennis says:

Sir,
    I went through your ad, I am a 3rd year B.Tech(electroinics & communication) student,I would like to take up internship for 4 weeks in the month of June.
    Hoping for a positive response

13. Ch.Sundeep Kumar says:

Sir,
    I am 3rd year electrical engineering student and am interested in taking up a project in this summer in my core field.Please let me know if there is any chance for me.

sundeep

14. raghvendra yadav says:

sir
    i am a btech 6th sem student from electrnics and communication branch
    and want to take this oppurtunity……
    waiting for ur resoonse!!!!!!!!!!!

15. raghvendra yadav says:

sir
    i am a btech 6th sem student from electrnics and communication branch
    and want to take this oppurtunity……
    waiting for ur response!!!!!!!!!!!

16. shruti shrivastava says:

sir,
    I am in 4th sem in electronics & instrumentation and i am intrested in 6 week internship. pls replay asap.

17. Amardeep kumar thakur says:

Sir
    I am pursuing my BE in Electronics n Power, i m interested in 6 week internship training.
    plz let me know the details

18. Sir,
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.

19. Sir,
    Hoping for a positive response

20. Goutami says:

Sir,
    I m a 4th semester student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering.I m interested in doing a summer internship in this summer vacation.Plz let me know the details regarding this .Hoping for the positive reply.
    Regards,
    Goutami

21. Richa Mishra says:

Sir/ Madam

I am a third year student at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur. I have gone through the internship program that has been offered. I would like to apply for the same. I request you to kindly give me some more details as to where should I apply.
    Looking ahead to hear from you.

With warm regards
    Richa Mishra

22. Priyanka Mishra says:

Respected Sir,
    I am B.TECH 2nd year student in electrical branch.
    I m interested in six weeks internship during summer vacations in the month of june.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

23. Priyanka Mishra says:

respected sir,
    i m b tech 2nd year(4th sem) student.
    i want to go for training internship from your organisation.
    hoping for a positive response from your side.

24. BHARAT says:

I am a student of DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING(2nd yr) branch EEE.I m interested in doing summr intrn in any of my core subject.If possible let me kwow about intern opportunity with details.

25. parag jain says:

sir,
    i m in 4th sem b.tech in e.c(electronic n communication) from svnit college,
    want to know about summer internship, and is interested in doing one.
    plz send list of all detail about program available

26. AKASH MULTANI says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM A SIXTH SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING FROM VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,NAGPUR.
    I WANT TO HAVE SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .
    I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO YOU AND YOUR ESTEEMED COMPANY IF I CAN HAVE THE SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2011 OPPURTUNITY.HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOUR COMPANY.

27. VIKAS SHARAN says:

I am Vikas Sharan, currently ppursuing b.tech degree from a reputed college, motilal nehru national institue of technology,allahabad. I would like to work and learn in your esteemed company in the coming summer holiday. kindly reply to my request.

28. ashish gupta says:

Respected Sir,

I am B.E 2nd year student in ELECTRICAL (electronics and power) engg..
    I m interested in six weeks internship during summer vacations in the month of may-june.
    I saw ur ad,i want to go for “Training Internship”.
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

29. priyanka goel says:

gud evng sir,

I want to do summer training in your company. I m persuing b.tech in ece trade.. now m in 4th sem.. i want to know more about further summer training program. hope for a positive response from you. thank you.

30. Ashish Ranjan says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM A SIXTH SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING FROM NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,JAMSHEDPUR.
    I WANT TO HAVE SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .

31. Ashish Ranjan says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM A 6th SEMESTER STUDENT PURSUING B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING FROM NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,JAMSHEDPUR.
    I WANT TO HAVE SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .
    I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO YOU AND YOUR ESTEEMED COMPANY IF I CAN HAVE THE SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2011 OPPORTUNITY.HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOUR COMPANY.

32. Md. Muntazir Ahmad says:

Sir,
    I am a student of final year electronics&comm. engineering.
    i want to know about the summer internship program.

33. Md. Muntazir Ahmad says:

I am waiting for your positive response.

34. tarun kumar says:

Respected Sir,
    I am B.E 2nd year student in eletronics and telecommunication enng.
    give me ur further details of summer training
    Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
    thank you.

35. manish mittal says:

sir,
    I am in 4th sem in electronics & instrumentation and i am intrested in 4 week internship. pls replay asap.

36. Satyajeet Mukherjee says:

sir,i want to know the procedure and eligibility criterion for me to apply for the industrial training..

37. sumant kumar says:

sir,
    i am a B.Tech 2nd year student (electrical engineering).i want to have summer internship from your company.plz. reply.

38. Tallam Amulya says:

Respected sir,

Am a 6th semester B.Tech student from Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Tech., Hyderarad in EEE. i would like to know bout the ‘training internship programme’ in the month of may-june. hoping for a positive reply.

regards

Amulya

39. Vaibhav Pandey says:

Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Enginnering) 2nd yr from Indian Institute of Information Technology,Design and Manufacturing , and i desire to do internship in May-July.
    Kindly help me.
    email-vaibhav_pandey91@yahoo.com
    Expecting positive response.
    Thank you in advance.

40. Archana says:

I am a third year engineering student.I have taken Electronics and communication as my subject. Please do let me know about the internship.

41. Neha says:

Sir,
    I am a 2nd year B.Tech(electroinics & communication) student,I would like to take up internship for 4 weeks anytime between 17th may and 13th july.
    Hoping for a positive response.

42. shikhar says:

sir iam interested in summer training i am in electronics and inst branch in 2nd year 4th sem
    please feel free to reply and if you have other contacts for the same please share

yours faithfully

shikhar

43. Niraj says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a 6th semester student pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from National Institute Of Technology, Jamshedpur .I am interested in doing a 6 week summer internship at your esteemed organization.I would be thankful to you if i can have the opportunity for the same.Hoping for a positive reply.
    Thank You.

44. Nitish Shrivastava says:

Dear Sir,
    I am deeply interested in persuing summer internship from your esteemed organisation. I am a 6th semester Electrical Engineering student from National Institute Of Technology, Jamshedpur. Please reply.

45. Niraj says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a 6th semester student pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from National Institute Of Technology, Jamshedpur.I am interested in doing a 6 weeks summer internship at your esteemed organization.I would be thankful to you if i can have the opportunity for the same.Hoping for a positive response.
    Thank You.

46. sumeet gupta says:

Dear sir,
    I am a third year Electrical Engg., currently pursuing my B.tech from college of Engineering Roorkee, and my field of interest is Automation(Power Electronics) and Power System(transmission of electricity).It would be very kind of you to let me know if I can work under your supervision during my summer internship for a period of 6-8weeks.

47. Sruty Singh says:

Respected Sir,

I’m a 3rd year btech student pursuing engineering in the field of electrical and electronics in VIT-U.I’m interested in the field of power system(Generation,transmission,distribution).I would be obliged to work in your esteemed organization for my summer internship.Kindly let me know the procedure to apply for it.Looking forward for a posotive reply.

48. Manisha says:

Respected Sir,

I’m a 3rd year btech student pursuing engineering in the field of electrical engg fro National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.I’m interested in the field of power system (Generation) or control systems..I would be obliged to work in your esteemed organization for my summer internship.Kindly let me know the procedure to apply for it.Looking forward for a posotive reply.

49. priya says:

sir,
    i m a student of 6th sem ece studying in srm university, new delhi. I want to do summer internship programme ,so plz kindly suggest me best institutes or companies as soon as possible.

50. Prateek Gupta says:

Sir

I am 3rd year Instrumentation & Control Engineering student. I am interested in the internship during summers and would like to know more about the programme.

With regards.

Prateek Gupta
    guptaprateek.nsit@gmail.com

51. Ravi kumar verma says:

gud evng sir,

I want to do summer training in your company. I m persuing b.tech in ece trade.. from NIT trichy now m in 4th sem.. i want to know more about further summer training program. hope for a positive response from you. thank you.

52. Snehashish says:

Sir

I am a 3rd yr Electrical Engineering student from Delhi College of engineering.I have my interest in power systems and control.Have a CGPA of 8.72.I want to grab this oppurtunity for pursuing my summer internship anytime from 10 May onwards.Also intested in doing live projects.
    Waiting for a positive response.
    Snehashish
    snehashish.pal@dce.edu

53. Asmita Patel says:

Respected Sir,
    Third year ETE student from PIET ROURKELA ,interested to do internship under you . plzz respond ,if any projects suitable for me so that i can further move ahead on dat..
    Thankyou

54. rajul says:

S i am pursuing b.tech. in instrumentation and control eng.(1st year) @netajisubhas institute of technology.I want to do 6 weeks internship program from a reputed institution as yours.
    Hoping for positive response.

55. Varsha says:

Sir,

I am currently pursuing my 3rd year in Electronics and Communication Engineering from NIT, Warangal. I am interested in your summer program. I would be glad to enrol myself and am hoping for a positive reply from your end.

Thanking You.
    Varsha Gadam,
    National Institute of Technology, Warangal

56. vikram singh says:

dear sir
    i am vikram rajveer singh, 6th semester student at The YMCA Inst. of Engg. Faridabad.
    i am willing to do my 7 months industrial project training with you. i am ready to join your prestigious company at any condition…
    thanking you
    vikram5889singh@gmail.com

57. dharani says:

sir
    I am a 3rd year electrical and electronic engineering (eee) student. I am interested in the internship during summers and would like to know more about the program.

Thanks and Regards
    Dharani

58. pankajrathi says:

I am in 4th sem in electronics & electrical and i am intrested in 4 week internship. pls replay .

59. Anshika Upadhyay says:

Dear sir,

I belong to electronics and communication branch and i am currently in second semester. I am interested in the training courses offered by your institution and i am looking forward to pursue it. I would also like to mention that i was rather looking for a training cum internship programme.
    Sir, one of my friends, who is also currently in second semester from electronics and instrumentation branch, was looking for a training programme with the same requirements. And since, we belong to bangalore city, we would like to pursue the programme here itself.
    I would like to know more about training programmes offered by your institution. I look forward to a positive reply.
    Thankyou
    Regards
    Anshika Upadhyay

60. mohit gupta says:

Sir

With regards.

mohit

61. Manish Mittal says:

Sir

I am 2rd year Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering student. I am interested in the internship during summers and would like to know more about the programme.

With regards.

Manish Mittal

62. jyoti patel says:

sir i m about to go in 3rd yr,govt eng. college,ajmer n i really worried about ma training i m seeking fr gud company so tat i can fetch training frm thr plz kindly advise me fr the best companies
    at jyotipa90@gmail.com

63. S.AKSHYA says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am doing final year in BE.(ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING). I need huh training in best industry with intenship., so i need your help will you let me know the best industry with intenship sir/madam.

64. Ashwin Prabhagaran S says:

Sir I am doing final year B.E Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. I wish to do internship here. Is there any possibilities for me to start intern from January first week of 2014?

65. Anjan Sengupta says:

Dear Sir,

My daughter is studying at GCT,Coimbatore in Electronics & Instrumentation. This summer during May2014, she has to undergo Internship training in Automation.She wants to complete her Intern at Kolkata either at IIT,Kharagpur or in any top level IT Company or in any Oil Company located at Kolkata during May2014. She is third semester student.

Regards,
    Anjan Sengupta.

66. vishal suryawanshi says:

sir ,

i have completed my T.E. INSTRUMENTATION from mumbai university ,please tell me when it starts ,i m interested to do that ,if possible i wish to join right now .please tell me its details.

Regards,