MBA (Marketing) Internship opportunity at Delhi/NCR and Gurgaon

Job Title : Intern MBA (Marketing)

Job Location : Delhi/NCR and Gurgaon reporting office

Stipend : No stipend . But incentive on sale and certificate will be given to students. However pre placement will be offered to students on performance basis.

Company Name : iMedia Disha Pvt. Ltd.

Overview of internship:

Mba marketing students are desired for collecting research based data. The whole set of service training will be provided.

Company profile : An integrated Media service provider. We have been catering our clients delightfully with range of innovative solutions. Please visit www.imediadisha.com for more details.

Details of internship

• Candidates need to collect relevant information for research, market study & further marketing activity.
  • Creating awareness for the new brand
  • Selling and client interaction

Desired profile: Specify following

Education
MBA (Marketing), PGDM, integrated management course
Experience Nil

Other

Duration of internship : 3-6 months

Ho to apply

send resumes to

imediadisha.com@indianinternship.com

1. NEHA

on January 17, 2011 at 5:47 pm - Reply

I WANT TO KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY PROVIDE THE FINANCE INTERNSHIP B’COZ IN THIS COMPANY I WANT TO JOIN AS FINANCE & MY FRND MARKETING… PLZ REPLY ME..

• Indrani

on January 18, 2011 at 6:50 am - Reply

Dear Neha,
      We appreciate your interest. But unfortunately we don’t have any intern opening for finance right now. Currently we are providing internship opportunity only to MBA( marketing) students.

Please revert in case of query.
      Thanks for writing to us.

HR
      iMedia Disha

• aman bhardwaj

on June 4, 2015 at 6:35 pm - Reply

i m a student of pgdm 2nd year,i wnt to knw that is there any intern opening for marketing student in your company…..

2. mohit

on January 20, 2011 at 6:14 pm - Reply

i want know that this organisation how the provide summer internship in markeeting………nd which segment……..

• Indrani

on January 21, 2011 at 8:00 am - Reply

Dear Mohit,
      iMedia Disha is an integrated media service provider. We are looking for marketing interns for the domain of web.Hope this will solve your problem. To know more about us please visit us at http://www.imediadisha.com.

Thanks for writing to us.

HR
      iMedia Disha

3. Manish Sharma

on January 22, 2011 at 6:09 pm - Reply

Hello,
    I am doing MBA in marketing from symbiosis institute of management studies, pune, symbiosis international university.
    I am looking for an internship in Delhi.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.
    I need to do the internship from april’11 till june’11.

Regards,

• Indrani

on January 24, 2011 at 7:18 am - Reply

Dear Manish,
      As per our requirement we are providing internship opportunity to Marketing Students preferrably in their first year. The students will undergo a set of service training as applicable. After the training students need to collect relevant data and information based on their reseach. I suggest you send your resume to us for further process. To know more about us please visit http://www.imediadisha.com

Regards’
      Indrani
      HR Team iMedia Disha

4. imran khan

on January 24, 2011 at 12:32 pm - Reply

Hello,
    I am doing MBA in marketing from university of pune,
    I am looking for an internship in Delhi.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.
    I need to do the internship from april’ till june’.
    Regards,

con= 9860991488

5. Ankit

on January 30, 2011 at 6:04 am - Reply

i wanted to do inter in your company…….but problem is that i hav only 2 month 9(during may and june)i am doing mba from pondicherry central university…..so can you give me suggestion.

6. harikesh sahu

on January 30, 2011 at 1:04 pm - Reply

I want to know about compnay’s location.How many seats you have for internship. Are you want any special qalification?

7. Amit Kumar

on January 31, 2011 at 3:50 pm - Reply

i amit kumar, doing PGDM from ishan institute of management ,greater noida.i want to do summer internship with your company

• indrani

on February 8, 2011 at 9:11 am - Reply

Hi Amit,
      Please send your resume and we will get back to you after reviewing it.

Regards
      Indrani
      iMedia Disha

8. ankita sharma

on February 16, 2011 at 9:31 am - Reply

hello ma’am i want my internship in finance or marketing so please let me knw bou d company whr i cn apply .i want my summer internship from april to june

9. Nishant Kumar

on February 28, 2011 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Hello,
    I am pursuing PGP in Marketing & IT from IILM Gurgaon and i am looking for internship in Delhi/ NCR region.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.

• Inol Pvt . Ltd

on June 29, 2011 at 4:03 pm - Reply

Requirment I T Marketing Person

H- 119 sector – 63 Noida
      First Floor
      Inol Pvt . Ltd
      Email Id : inolcdc@gmail.com
      Mobile No : 9015354295

10. Navneet Malik

on March 1, 2011 at 6:03 am - Reply

looking for a marketing internship

11. ANKIT JAIN

on March 3, 2011 at 2:05 pm - Reply

HELLO MAM
    my name is ankit jain and i m pursuing my MBA from amity global business school and i want to do summer internship in marketing near delhigurgaon
    so can u please help me out and tell me the profiles u have and i have to do my internship frm the month of june to july …..
    so kindly take my mail into consideration and reply back as soon as possible
    ANKIT JAIN

12. Indrani

on March 5, 2011 at 5:55 am - Reply

Dear Navneet, Nishant,ankita,

We are offering marketing internship opportunity at iMedia Disha P Ltd located in Gurgaon for the month of April ,May and June. Please send us your resume at career@imediadisha.com for evaluation.

Regards
    Indrani

• fatiyab khan

on March 22, 2011 at 8:23 am - Reply

marketing/hr

13. shakti rana

on March 18, 2011 at 2:44 pm - Reply

ello sir/mam
    I am student of esteemed college NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT. i am in my 1st year(2 semester) and hence seeking for a summer internship. My area of specialization is in Marketing and iam keen in learning more from your organization if given a chance .

shakti rana

14. shakti rana

on March 18, 2011 at 2:45 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam
    I am student of esteemed college NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT. i am in my 1 year(2 semester) and hence seeking for a summer internship. My area of specialization is in Marketing and iam keen in learning more from your organization if given a chance .

shakti rana

15. RAHUL SINGH

on March 29, 2011 at 3:02 pm - Reply

sir/mam

Iam mba student from BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NOIDA) wants to do internship in marketing.

16. Pritam singh

on April 5, 2011 at 9:34 am - Reply

sir,
    i am MBA student of vishwavishwani institute of management and system in hyderabad,i want to do summer intership in your company,plz give me this opportunity.

17. Ashutosh kumar

on April 12, 2011 at 4:42 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am MBA student of SRM school of management in Chennai,i want to do summer intership in your company,plz give me this opportunity

18. RAHUL KUMAR

on April 18, 2011 at 4:36 pm - Reply

Deer sir,
    i rahul kumar from dehradun……………….
    air, i m doing PGDM & i want to do internship in marketing………………….
    can u suggest me something………………………..
    thanks

19. rohit

on April 19, 2011 at 11:34 am - Reply

hello sir/mam
    I am student of mba from international institute of business studies college . i am in my 1 year(2 semester) and hence seeking for a summer internship. My area of specialization is in Marketing and iam keen in learning more from your organization if given a chance .

rohit

20. amrendra singh

on April 26, 2011 at 12:27 pm - Reply

hi, i amrendra singh doing pgdm(Marheting) from greater noida. i want to do internship in your co.

21. deepak nirvan

on April 29, 2011 at 6:29 am - Reply

hello sir,
    I am doing MBA in marketing from institute of business management & research studies,gurgaon.
    I am looking for an internship in gurgaon.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.
    I need to do the internship from may’15 till june’30.

Regards,i want to do summer internship in marketing

22. ISHWAR SINGH

on April 30, 2011 at 4:15 am - Reply

HELLO
    i am i Ishwar singh and i am pursuing my MBA from lnstitute of business management and reaserch GURGAON
    i want to do summer internship in marketing near NCR REGION
    so can u please help me out and tell me more about the company profiles u have and
    i want to do my internship from the month of may15 to june30 …..
    so kindly take my mail into consideration and reply back as soon as,..
    ishwar singh

• Mehul

on May 3, 2011 at 9:58 am - Reply

Pls contact 9811277134

23. Atul kumar

on May 10, 2011 at 1:04 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    Hii i am Atul kumar. I am persuing MBA from Wadia college, University of Pune. I have my specialization in marketing and i am looking for a summer internship in delhi and i will be delighted if i will get the opportunity for working in your company.
    with regards
    Atul kumar
    7827993898

• Rahul

on June 1, 2011 at 12:12 pm - Reply

Hi any body wants internship in sales and marketing.
      please contact to Mr. Rahul Tyagi 9891821008
      rahul.tyagi@kotak.com

24. indrani

on May 27, 2011 at 11:50 am - Reply

we have closed internship program. Please update it.

25. Amrendra Kumar

on June 7, 2011 at 12:33 am - Reply

Hello,
    I am doing PGDM in International Business and marketing from Lloyd Business School Greater Noida.
    I am looking for an internship in Delhi.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.
    I need to do the internship from June 2011 till Auguust’11.

26. Mohd Parvez Khan

on June 30, 2011 at 12:48 pm - Reply

PF Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
    We have requirement of some Management Students for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP ” from India.

If you want more information

Call us now : +91-8791-366-930

E-mail : corporate@pfinfotech.com

27. varun tyagi

on April 23, 2014 at 5:12 pm - Reply

i want to a summer internship in marketing

28. paramvir singh

on January 25, 2017 at 10:23 am - Reply

i want intership in marketing please respond me

29. Mansoor Mian

on May 15, 2017 at 1:32 pm - Reply

I am interested in intership but my semester exam will end on 10 jun so can i apply for this & will whats the duration of internship?