MBA (Marketing) Internship opportunity at Delhi/NCR and Gurgaon

Job Title : Intern MBA (Marketing)

Job Location : Delhi/NCR and Gurgaon reporting office

Stipend : No stipend . But incentive on sale and certificate will be given to students. However pre placement will be offered to students on performance basis.

Company Name : iMedia Disha Pvt. Ltd.

Overview of internship:

Mba marketing students are desired for collecting research based data. The whole set of service training will be provided.

Company profile : An integrated Media service provider. We have been catering our clients delightfully with range of innovative solutions. Please visit www.imediadisha.com for more details.

Details of internship

• Candidates need to collect relevant information for research, market study & further marketing activity.
  • Creating awareness for the new brand
  • Selling and client interaction

Desired profile: Specify following

Education
MBA (Marketing), PGDM, integrated management course
Experience Nil

Other

Duration of internship : 3-6 months

Ho to apply

send resumes to

imediadisha.com@indianinternship.com

36 Responses to “MBA (Marketing) Internship opportunity at Delhi/NCR and Gurgaon”

1. NEHA says:

I WANT TO KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY PROVIDE THE FINANCE INTERNSHIP B’COZ IN THIS COMPANY I WANT TO JOIN AS FINANCE & MY FRND MARKETING… PLZ REPLY ME..

• Indrani says:

Dear Neha,
      We appreciate your interest. But unfortunately we don’t have any intern opening for finance right now. Currently we are providing internship opportunity only to MBA( marketing) students.

Please revert in case of query.
      Thanks for writing to us.

HR
      iMedia Disha

• aman bhardwaj says:

i m a student of pgdm 2nd year,i wnt to knw that is there any intern opening for marketing student in your company…..

2. mohit says:

i want know that this organisation how the provide summer internship in markeeting………nd which segment……..

3. Manish Sharma says:

Hello,
    I am doing MBA in marketing from symbiosis institute of management studies, pune, symbiosis international university.
    I am looking for an internship in Delhi.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.
    I need to do the internship from april’11 till june’11.

Regards,

• Indrani says:

Dear Manish,
      As per our requirement we are providing internship opportunity to Marketing Students preferrably in their first year. The students will undergo a set of service training as applicable. After the training students need to collect relevant data and information based on their reseach. I suggest you send your resume to us for further process. To know more about us please visit http://www.imediadisha.com

Regards’
      Indrani
      HR Team iMedia Disha

4. imran khan says:

Hello,
    I am doing MBA in marketing from university of pune,
    I am looking for an internship in Delhi.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.
    I need to do the internship from april’ till june’.
    Regards,

con= 9860991488

5. Ankit says:

i wanted to do inter in your company…….but problem is that i hav only 2 month 9(during may and june)i am doing mba from pondicherry central university…..so can you give me suggestion.

6. harikesh sahu says:

I want to know about compnay’s location.How many seats you have for internship. Are you want any special qalification?

7. Amit Kumar says:

i amit kumar, doing PGDM from ishan institute of management ,greater noida.i want to do summer internship with your company

8. ankita sharma says:

hello ma’am i want my internship in finance or marketing so please let me knw bou d company whr i cn apply .i want my summer internship from april to june

9. Nishant Kumar says:

Hello,
    I am pursuing PGP in Marketing & IT from IILM Gurgaon and i am looking for internship in Delhi/ NCR region.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.

10. Navneet Malik says:

looking for a marketing internship

11. ANKIT JAIN says:

HELLO MAM
    my name is ankit jain and i m pursuing my MBA from amity global business school and i want to do summer internship in marketing near delhigurgaon
    so can u please help me out and tell me the profiles u have and i have to do my internship frm the month of june to july …..
    so kindly take my mail into consideration and reply back as soon as possible
    ANKIT JAIN

12. Indrani says:

Dear Navneet, Nishant,ankita,

We are offering marketing internship opportunity at iMedia Disha P Ltd located in Gurgaon for the month of April ,May and June. Please send us your resume at career@imediadisha.com for evaluation.

Regards
    Indrani

13. shakti rana says:

ello sir/mam
    I am student of esteemed college NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT. i am in my 1st year(2 semester) and hence seeking for a summer internship. My area of specialization is in Marketing and iam keen in learning more from your organization if given a chance .

shakti rana

14. shakti rana says:

hello sir/mam
    I am student of esteemed college NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT. i am in my 1 year(2 semester) and hence seeking for a summer internship. My area of specialization is in Marketing and iam keen in learning more from your organization if given a chance .

shakti rana

15. RAHUL SINGH says:

sir/mam

Iam mba student from BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NOIDA) wants to do internship in marketing.

16. Pritam singh says:

sir,
    i am MBA student of vishwavishwani institute of management and system in hyderabad,i want to do summer intership in your company,plz give me this opportunity.

17. Ashutosh kumar says:

sir,
    i am MBA student of SRM school of management in Chennai,i want to do summer intership in your company,plz give me this opportunity

18. RAHUL KUMAR says:

Deer sir,
    i rahul kumar from dehradun……………….
    air, i m doing PGDM & i want to do internship in marketing………………….
    can u suggest me something………………………..
    thanks

19. rohit says:

hello sir/mam
    I am student of mba from international institute of business studies college . i am in my 1 year(2 semester) and hence seeking for a summer internship. My area of specialization is in Marketing and iam keen in learning more from your organization if given a chance .

rohit

20. amrendra singh says:

hi, i amrendra singh doing pgdm(Marheting) from greater noida. i want to do internship in your co.

21. deepak nirvan says:

hello sir,
    I am doing MBA in marketing from institute of business management & research studies,gurgaon.
    I am looking for an internship in gurgaon.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.
    I need to do the internship from may’15 till june’30.

Regards,i want to do summer internship in marketing

22. ISHWAR SINGH says:

HELLO
    i am i Ishwar singh and i am pursuing my MBA from lnstitute of business management and reaserch GURGAON
    i want to do summer internship in marketing near NCR REGION
    so can u please help me out and tell me more about the company profiles u have and
    i want to do my internship from the month of may15 to june30 …..
    so kindly take my mail into consideration and reply back as soon as,..
    ishwar singh

23. Atul kumar says:

Dear sir/madam
    Hii i am Atul kumar. I am persuing MBA from Wadia college, University of Pune. I have my specialization in marketing and i am looking for a summer internship in delhi and i will be delighted if i will get the opportunity for working in your company.
    with regards
    Atul kumar
    7827993898

24. indrani says:

we have closed internship program. Please update it.

25. Amrendra Kumar says:

Hello,
    I am doing PGDM in International Business and marketing from Lloyd Business School Greater Noida.
    I am looking for an internship in Delhi.
    Can you please provide more details about the profiles available with you.
    I need to do the internship from June 2011 till Auguust’11.

26. PF Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
    We have requirement of some Management Students for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP ” from India.

If you want more information

Call us now : +91-8791-366-930

E-mail : corporate@pfinfotech.com

27. varun tyagi says:

i want to a summer internship in marketing