SGIL (Satnam Global Infraprojects Ltd) an ISO 9001-2008 accredited Organization by SWISO is among the fastest growing EPC Company in the country specialized in Fabrication, Erection and Piping Projects.

More about Satnam Global Infraprojects Ltd can be soud at our website

We are offering Internship Programme of 6 month.

Desired Profile:

Students who are in the final semester of MBA (Marketing and Finance) can send in their CV.

On successful completion of the training , depending on their performance we will retain them.

How to apply:
Send resume to

29 Responses to “MBA (Marketing and Finance) Internship with SGIL (Satnam Global Infraprojects Ltd)”

1. Sagar says:

This is Sagar Nawale.
    looking for Summer internship from 16 Feb to 17 April in Financa specialisation.
    Location in Mumbai.

2. Minal patel says:

i myself Minal Patel

looking for Summer internship from 16 Feb to 17 April, 2011 in Finance specialisation.
    location in Mumbai.

• RESHU RAJ SHREE says:

respected mam/sir,
      Iam pursuing pgdm from finance and can do internship only from mid april – end of june.If it’s convenient then please inform me about s.i.p. in delhi
      waiting for a prompt reply
      thanking you

3. brijmohan prashar says:

Dear sir,
    I am pursuing MBA from IBS Mumbai, I require Internship in Finance domain. The duration of SIP is 14 weeks, from 8th of february 2011 to May 2011.

4. harekrushna meher says:

searching for summer internship in finance sector for two months, may-june pls help me if any body have any sort of contacts reply me on pls i wud be ovr whemled to you.

5. Chandrashekhar Yelle says:

I am doing MMS (2nd SEM.) , specialisation in FINANCE and I am searching for summer internship for 2 months (MAY

I am pursuing Mba from Accurate Institute of Management ,
    I looking for a Internship in Finance from May to June Month in finance specialisation.
    location in NCR .

7. swetha says:

looking for internship in finance for 3 months from feb10 in hyderabad

8. supriya popuri says:

im doing my 2nd semister in MMM and PGDBM.
    so please tell some details for h.r sip for two months june and jully in hyderabad.
    thank you.

9. mahenaz ansari says:

Dear sir,
    I Mahenaz Ansari doing my mba from allana institutes of management studies .I am in my 2nd semester looking for a summer internship in the finance sector.My summer internship starts from may 1 till june 30.
    Thank you.

10. Dear sir ,I am studying M.B.A from H.K.I.M.S.R (MUMBAI) ,currently in first year,looking for summer internship in Investment Banking ,My specialization is in Finance , duration should be for 2 month near by Mumbai .

11. Nilesh says:

respected sir,
    My self nilesh awhad pursuing my mms cousre from oriental institute of mangement,vashi, looking for internship in finance.

so please let me know if u have vacanies for that.
    Nilesh Awhad

12. gaurav srivastava says:

I’m persuing PGDM in financial services from Jaipuria Institute Of Management Lucknow.i’mlooking for internship programme for May, June in the field of finance……..
    please response me further…………….

13. Vineet R Nair says:

Dear Sir,

I am Vineet Ravindran, doing PGDM at IIBR Pune specialising in International Business (Marketing), looking for summer internship for 2 months from May 2011, preferable location Mumbai,
    Please advise.

14. chudamani banjare says:

Iam pursuing MBA from NPIMS Raipur and can do internship for this summer .If it’s convenient then please inform me
    waiting for a prompt reply
    thanking you

15. RAKESH PRASAD says:

Dear Sir,
    I am RAKESH PRASAD , doing PGDM at Institute of Finance & International Management. Looking for summer internship for 6 months from November 2011, preferable location Bangalore

Please advise.

waiting for your reply.

Rakesh Prasad
    Mobile No : 7676807700

16. Respected Sir/Madam,
    I Prateek Gilhotra student of M.I.B(master’s in international business) pursuing it from Delhi School Of Economics , New Delhi.
    I am looking for a 2-3month’s summer internship starting from 15th May 2011.
    I would be grateful to work with your company.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Prateek Gilhotra

17. kranthi kumar says:

Dear Sir,
    I am kranthi kumar, doing PGDM at ITM business school, chennai specialising in Finance, looking for summer internship for 2 months from May 2011, preferable location Hydearabad, Please advise.

kranthi kumar

18. vibhor says:

Dear sir;

I m vibhor ephraim form raipur. i m pursuing MBA ( marketing and finance) in MATS university raipur. i m intrested to take internship in your organisation.

19. Sameena Begum says:

Dear Sir/Mam,

I’m pursuing my MBA in Finance from JNTU University, Hyderabad.
    I’m desperately looking for the internship opportunity. Request you to please let me know if any opportunities are still available. Meanwhile I will forward my resume to the specified email ID.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sameena Begum

20. Sumit Dalal says:

Sir this is Sumit lookinng for 45-60 days training program in Delhi .Can i apply for your company

21. Anitha CM says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Anitha C.M , doing MBA at Anna University. Looking for Project for 3 months in marketing(Retail/Branding/Sales promotion) from April 2011, preferable location Chennai

Please advise.

waiting for your reply.

Anitha Cm
    Mobile No : 9840849847

22. DILIP KUMAR says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Dilipi kumar, doing PGDM at INMANTEC business school, Ghaziabad specializing in Finance, looking for summer internship for 2 months from May 2011, preferable location Delhi/NCR, Please advise.
    Dilipi kumar

23. Ashes Pramanik says:

hello sir,
    I am keen interested in your project. I am pursuing my PGDM from EMPI Business School, New Delhi. I am looking for a project in marketing for 2 months from May 2011.

Please advice.

with regards,
    Ashes Pramanik

24. Renuka Patil says:

Renuka Patil says,

Dear Sir
    Myself Renuka Patil Looking Summer intership in Finance If u have any vacancies please let me through mail.
    Location : Navi Mumbai.

25. zaki says:

This is zaki looking forward to ur internship prog. for two months from mid may to mid july
    in finance, location in Delhi.

26. muthukrishnan says:

i am muthukrishnan,doing my MBA in madurai kamaraj university,madurai.i am in need of internship/project in marketing for 2 months.can do in chennai/bangalore.can anyone pls help me.pls inform me in SARAVATC0017@GMAIL.COM.

27. Aniket K. says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Aniket G. Khismatrao,
    Persuing my post graduate in management studies from BGIMS, Mumbai Central.
    Currently looking for my Summer Internship(Trainee) as per our management course.
    I have attached my C.V. along with this mail, so please see to it.
    If possible can I apply for an Interview for summer Internship(Trainee) in your organisation.

Aniket K.
    MOB. NO.: +91-7738034755

28. Ahamed says:

I have to do my Summer Internship from june 6th to july 15th. So, can u send me some of a company details, who all are allows to do a summer project in their concern? (specialization in Marketing & Finance)