MBA HR and Marketing Interns Needed at Delhi

MBA HR and Marketing Interns Needed at Delhi

Lemon Fresh Solutions, a multifaceted business group established in the year 2006. The Group’s Owner and Managing Director is fully committed to the operation, growth and diversification. Lemon Fresh Solutions mission statement is “Client Satisfaction” to its clients, customers and principles.

A team of dedicated and qualified employees with a well planned management structure and office infrastructure Lemon Fresh Solutions is able to meet the client expectations as a service provider to the maximum satisfaction. The continued growth and success of our Group’s activities in the fast changing environment is a result of the commitment of all our employees; the high level of professionalism in meeting our client’s requirements; our orientation towards achieving profitable operations and a strong financial base.

• MBA Marketing & HR Internship seekers may contact.
  • Marketing Interns will get the exposure to the Corporate Marketing.
  • HR Interns will get the exposure to the Human Resources all fields.
  • You will be based at the New Delhi branch office.
  • You would get the extra incentives as per your work.
  • Only candidates who have good communication skills should apply.
  • Candidates who wish to make a mark in the industry should apply.
  • Candidates having zeal to earn money should apply.
  • Candidates are willing to work in NEW DELHI should only apply.
  • For more info please visit: – www.lemonfreshsolutions.com

How to Apply

SEND YOUR RESUME at

lemon@indianinternship.com

Contact Details:

Company: Lemon Fresh Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Address:
42 – Shiv Arcade, A – 2 Acharya Niketan,
Mayur Vihar Phase – 1, New Delhi.
Website: www.lemonfreshsolutions.com

12 Responses to “MBA HR and Marketing Interns Needed at Delhi”

1. Geeta verma says:

Hello sir/mam i want to do my summer training from your company i h’ve done my BBA with 71% and now i am pursuing MBA from gurukul university ,dehradun

2. K Ganesh Kumar says:

hello i m an mba pursuig guy.wanted to under go summer internship program.plz do inform me about different aspects related to my query.will be eagerly waitin for reply..mail me on my Id described.

3. sam says:

4. adishree khandelwal says:

to whomsoever it may concern:
    Sir/ Madam, I am currently a student of applied psychology at delhi university. I am keen n interning this summer as i wish to specialise in hr.I am an all rounder and a professional at dance. Kindly let me know of any ventures awaiting me on the mentioned id.
    Thanking you,
    Adishree

5. preeti dhall says:

Hello sir/mam i want to do my summer training from your company i h’ve done my B com. with 68.2%and now i am pursuing MBA from kurukshetra university ,kurukshetra

6. pooja dhanda says:

Hello sir/mam i want to do my summer training from your company i h’ve done my BIM with 61.6%and now i am pursuing MBA from kurukshetra university ,kurukshetra

7. i am pursuing MBA from kurukshetra university,kurukshetra .Expect summer intenship programm give your ideas please

8. Vatsal Shah says:

hello sir,
    i want to do summer training (to be begin in May first week). I am pursuing PGDM from Gujarat but intersted to do internship in HR from Delhi.

9. Papiya Paul says:

Respected Sir/ Mam,

I am a firsr year student of MBA . I am pursuing my MBA from SRM University, Chennai. I want to do my summer internship in marketing in your company. plz let me know the procedures. Thank you.

10. Farha Naaz says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here
    HR/Marketing/Finance and other MBA/PGDM/BBA students
    You can contact directly

PF Infotech Private Limited
    E-mail: corporate@pfinfotech.com
    or call: +91-8791-366-930

11. Chandan kumar singh says:

Respected sir,
    I am very much interested in doing my Internship for 6 weeks in your reputed organization as it will give me good insight of corporate world and will be helpful for my corporate career. Please let me know further procedure for getting into your organization.

Yours truly,